This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I do solemnly swear ..." Rep. Elaine Luria's devastating on-point ad re impeachment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/11/1898725/--I-do-solemnly-swear-Rep-Elaine-Luria-s-devastating-on-point-ad-re-impeachment?detail=emaildkre

Telstar

Telstar
Thank you for posting this.

Telstar

Telstar
She's so refreshing after listening to Nikki Haley babble and make excuses for bone spur.

RealLindaL

What Tel said, FT. Thanks. Too bad we don't have representatives like that from our area districts.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

We have a candidate who can fill the bill:

https://www.ehrforcongress.com/

Retired Navy Commander, 26 years in the military, honorable and ethical. I cringed when I heard a snippet of Matt Gaetz speaking at the Wall, as if he had the stones to do what our vets have done (including my husband).

zsomething

Now why can't Republicans do that?

I know they're terrified that Trump's cult will turn on them when they try to do the unimaginable crime of holding him frickin' accountable for something, but I think it'd be harder to live with yourself being a spineless rat than it would to maybe be voted out.

I think they're also afraid that, after Trump, there's not going to be another Republican president for the forseeable future. People don't love the Democrats, sure, but Republicans have become ridiculous and no longer an alternative for a lot of people. I know lifelong Republicans who've not only quit their party but also their church because of Trump and the embracement of him.

But... if that's what happens, it's what happens. Standing up, being an American, and saying "This country doesn't do business the way Trump is doing it" should not be that goddamned hard.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Standing up, being an American, and saying "This country doesn't do business the way Trump is doing it" should not be that goddamned hard.

Amen, bro.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:

Retired Navy Commander, 26 years in the military, honorable and ethical.  I cringed when I heard a snippet of Matt Gaetz speaking at the Wall, as if he had the stones to do what our vets have done (including my husband).

Would vote for Ehr over Gaetz but would not feel very good doing it. Ehr was one of the hard heads who spoke out loudly against fee simple for beach leaseholders while having the facts all wrong. I equate him with the strident, braggy Dianne Krumel, queen of misrepresentation -- and she may be running, too.

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Retired Navy Commander, 26 years in the military, honorable and ethical.  I cringed when I heard a snippet of Matt Gaetz speaking at the Wall, as if he had the stones to do what our vets have done (including my husband).

Would vote for Ehr over Gaetz but would not feel very good doing it.  Ehr was one of the hard heads who spoke out loudly against fee simple for beach leaseholders while having the facts all wrong.  I equate him with the strident, braggy Dianne Krumel, queen of misrepresentation -- and she may be running, too.

ABG Anybody But Gaetz. Flotsam like Gartz must get tossed, ASAP!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum