Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whistleblower lawyer's cease and desist letter to White House

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RealLindaL

Every man, woman and literate child in the nation should read this letter from top to bottom, and every Trump loyalist should THINK FOR A FRIGGING CHANGE!!!!!!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/read-whistleblower-lawyer-letter-to-trump/index.html

zsomething

Powerful words.

Yep, Trump's behavior is beneath the dignity of the office. Hell, it's beneath the dignity of most episodes of The Jerry Springer Show or Howard Stern. But that's what we get when we have half the population not understanding how basic things work and believing crazy conspiracy theories and thinking it's smart to vote for who's the most "entertaining."

Trump would absolutely like to get the whistleblower killed... not out of any real purpose, since the whistleblower doesn't matter at this point, since we have the damning memo/transcript and corroborating accounts from multiple sources, including some who are Trump aides. Nope, Trump just wants him murdered because Trump is a weak nothing of a person with a fragile ego, who wants death to anyone who defies him. Trump wants no resistance at all. He wants this to be a nation of submissive suck-up idiot doormats who'll not only take his abuse, but defend him. Trump is in a dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship with his base, and he wants anyone who won't be a doormat for him killed off. And he wants his base to do the dirty work for him, so he can shrug it off and claim he had nothing to do with it.

That's why his greasy son (pictured here) tweeted out what he thought might be the whisteblower's name. He's giving the Cesar Sayocs in his cult the green-light for a hit. "Here's your target, they transgressed against your God, go take care of it."

That's how the Trump crime family works. And it's not even to stop anything -- we're so far beyond the whistleblower's role in this that if he did get killed it would make no difference to the process. It's just for revenge. And as a message that "this is what will happen to you if you oppose us," in case anyone in the future wants to stand up to this criminal enterprise masquerading as term in office.

This doesn't surprise me coming from Trump. It does surprise me a bit more that anyone's still defending him at all. I've always had a pretty low opinion of conservatives, both from knowing so many of them personally and from witnessing what they've done to my state, but I've got to say that from what I've seen over the last couple years, I gave most of them waaaaaaayyyyy too much credit.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Powerful words.  

Yep, Trump's behavior is beneath the dignity of the office.  Hell, it's beneath the dignity of most episodes of The Jerry Springer Show or Howard Stern.   But that's what we get when we have half the population not understanding how basic things work and believing crazy conspiracy theories and thinking it's smart to vote for who's the most "entertaining."  

Trump would absolutely like to get the whistleblower killed... not out of any real purpose, since the whistleblower doesn't matter at this point, since we have the damning memo/transcript and corroborating accounts from multiple sources, including some who are Trump aides.   Nope, Trump just wants him murdered because Trump is a weak nothing of a person with a fragile ego, who wants death to anyone who defies him.  Trump wants no resistance at all.   He wants this to be a nation of submissive suck-up idiot doormats who'll not only take his abuse, but defend him.  Trump is in a dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship with his base, and he wants anyone who won't be a doormat for him killed off.  And he wants his base to do the dirty work for him, so he can shrug it off and claim he had nothing to do with it.  

That's why his greasy son (pictured here) tweeted out what he thought might be the whisteblower's name.  He's giving the Cesar Sayocs in his cult the green-light for a hit.   "Here's your target, they transgressed against your God, go take care of it."

That's how the Trump crime family works.  And it's not even to stop anything -- we're so far beyond the whistleblower's role in this that if he did get killed it would make no difference to the process.  It's just for revenge.   And as a message that "this is what will happen to you if you oppose us," in case anyone in the future wants to stand up to this criminal enterprise masquerading as term in office.  [z, did something get left out here?]

This doesn't surprise me coming from Trump.  It does surprise me a bit more that anyone's still defending him at all.   I've always had a pretty low opinion of conservatives, both from knowing so many of them personally and from witnessing what they've done to my state, but I've got to say that from what I've seen over the last couple years, I gave most of them waaaaaaayyyyy too much credit.

As usual:

cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum