This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloomberg Is In.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bloomberg Is In. Empty Bloomberg Is In. on 11/7/2019, 7:55 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I don't think Bloomberg would jump in if Biden was stronger but there it is.

2Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 2:16 am

RealLindaL

IMHO it makes absolutely no sense for Bloomberg to be jumping in at this juncture. And that's even IF he were a popular persona.

3Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 8:15 am

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:IMHO it makes absolutely no sense for Bloomberg to be jumping in at this juncture.  And that's even IF he were a popular persona.

Oh I don't know. Maybe those that keep bitching and moaning about Warren and Bernie may be getting just what they wished for if Bloomberg wins the nomination. I'll be voting for whoever or whatever wins the nomination, including Bloomberg but not Putin's left hand puppet Gabbard. You can almost smell the crap in Don Boy's pants after Bloomberg announced his intentions. Twisted Evil

4Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 9:45 am

zsomething

Fuck Bloomberg. He'll cause chaos for a couple months then get his feelings hurt when his ego's not appeased, then he'll slink away like the slime he is. I don't think it'll amount to much.

5Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 12:42 pm

Sal

Sal
zsomething wrote:Fuck Bloomberg.   He'll cause chaos for a couple months then get his feelings hurt when his ego's not appeased, then he'll slink away like the slime he is.   I don't think it'll amount to much.

I was gonna say, "fuck that guy" ....

.... but, now I don't have to.

6Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 2:12 pm

Telstar

Telstar
Sal wrote:
zsomething wrote:Fuck Bloomberg.   He'll cause chaos for a couple months then get his feelings hurt when his ego's not appeased, then he'll slink away like the slime he is.   I don't think it'll amount to much.

I was gonna say, "fuck that guy" ....

.... but, now I don't have to.

I don't give a flying fuck about his ego if he can beat Trump, and he has the money that can do that. Twisted Evil

7Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 4:57 pm

RealLindaL

SO the nation didn't learn its lesson last time that voting for the money, not the man, is a HUGE mistake??????

8Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 5:00 pm

zsomething

I'll vote for a goddamn rutabega over Trump... but that doesn't mean I want a rutabega. I'd rather not have another vain egomaniacal billionaire like Blumberg, or a pipe-dreaming hippie-who-doesn't-know-when-to-die-off like Bernie. Yeah, I'd vote for 'em over Trump, but that doesn't mean I'd rather vote for damn near anybody but them. I think either would still be a disastrous president. It's just that practically nobody's worse than the incompetent moron-pleasing embarrassment that's currently using the White House as a litterbox.

9Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/8/2019, 6:36 pm

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:I'll vote for a goddamn rutabega over Trump... but that doesn't mean I want a rutabega.  I'd rather not have another vain egomaniacal billionaire like Blumberg, or a pipe-dreaming hippie-who-doesn't-know-when-to-die-off like Bernie.   Yeah, I'd vote for 'em over Trump, but that doesn't mean I'd rather vote for damn near anybody but them.  I think either would still be a disastrous president.  It's just that practically nobody's worse than the incompetent moron-pleasing embarrassment that's currently using the White House as a litterbox.

If he wins he'll be better than the cancer we have now so ABT and ABG. Anybody But Trump and Anybody But Gabbard. Twisted Evil

10Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/9/2019, 3:15 am

RealLindaL

Tel, I understand your concern about Gabbard but hope you don't spend much time worrying about her. She has about as much chance of becoming the nominee as you or I.

11Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/9/2019, 2:01 pm

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:Tel, I understand your concern about Gabbard but hope you don't spend much time worrying about her.   She has about as much chance of becoming the nominee as you or I.

She can run third party and strip votes away from the Dem nominee. I mention her because unlike the rest of the nominees I know I will NOT be voting for her.

12Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/9/2019, 8:06 pm

Telstar

Telstar
Bill Maher last night on Bloomberg's campaign slogan : "Sharper Than Biden. Richer Than Trump and Less Jewish Than Bernie." LOL

13Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/10/2019, 3:02 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:  Bill Maher last night on Bloomberg's campaign slogan : "Sharper Than Biden. Richer Than Trump and Less Jewish Than Bernie." LOL

LOL indeed -- and actually pretty accurate. Still, the man's just not popular.

14Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/10/2019, 9:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:  Bill Maher last night on Bloomberg's campaign slogan : "Sharper Than Biden. Richer Than Trump and Less Jewish Than Bernie." LOL

LOL indeed -- and actually pretty accurate.  Still, the man's just not popular.

Bloomberg leads Trump by 6 points in 2020 election matchup

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/10/bloomberg-leads-trump-by-6-points-in-2020-election-matchup-poll.html

15Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/11/2019, 2:00 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/10/bloomberg-leads-trump-by-6-points-in-2020-election-matchup-poll.html

Well, that's something. One could ALMOST believe that ABT (Anybody But Trump) voters will actually carry the day.

16Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/11/2019, 7:01 am

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Well, that's something.  One could ALMOST believe that ABT (Anybody But Trump) voters will actually carry the day.  

Some are suggesting he should buy out Fox News. He doesn't need to do much with it other than cut off the years of smears and lies like the ones they directed at Hillary before, during and since 2016. That way even if Bloomberg doesn't win he will be doing our country a tremendous service by catching and killing the dangerous long time propaganda outlet of the right wing.

17Bloomberg Is In. Empty Re: Bloomberg Is In. on 11/12/2019, 6:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar
Mike went to Arkansas to eat barbecue and file paperwork. Slowly Trump burns. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum