This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elizabeth Warren details Medicare for All plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum

PkrBum
52 TRILLION DOLLARS over the first decade.

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:52 TRILLION DOLLARS over the first decade.

Let the 1% scum pay for it. Twisted Evil

RealLindaL

WARNING:    Regardless of predicted cost (which predictions are all over the map, Pkr's being the most outrageously ridiculous as usual), "Medicare for All" is, above all else, the single issue that will almost certainly spell Trump's re-election, presuming either Sanders or Bernie is the nominee of the Democratic party, and that they remain committed to that path.

At this point in our society's evolution, the utter destruction of the private health care industry and the yanking of that critical choice out from under the electorate, all in one fell swoop, is virtually a GUARANTEED LOSING PROPOSITION for the Democrats.

MARK MY WORDS:  Either of these candidates will spell DISASTER.

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:WARNING:    Regardless of predicted cost (which predictions are all over the map, Pkr's being the most outrageously ridiculous as usual), "Medicare for All" is, above all else, the single issue that will almost certainly spell Trump's re-election, presuming either Sanders or Bernie is the nominee of the Democratic party, and that they remain committed to that path.

At this point in our society's evolution, the utter destruction of the private health care industry and the yanking of that critical choice out from under the electorate, all in one fell swoop, is virtually a GUARANTEED LOSING PROPOSITION for the Democrats.

MARK MY WORDS:  Either of these candidates will spell DISASTER.

Most real Americans will vote for anybody but Trump. Except for Putin's pussy Gabbard but she'll probably run third party. Twisted Evil

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Most real Americans will vote for anybody but Trump.  

Your opinion, of course -- which would be nice to believe.  Unfortunately, it thoroughly ignores the crucial voting factions known as Independents and fence-sitting Republicans.  In what could be a close race, these votes will be critically important, and Warren or Sanders could very well scare them off.

I'll say it again:  MARK MY WORDS.

PkrBum

PkrBum
RealLindaL wrote: Pkr's being the most outrageously ridiculous as usual.

It comes directly from her own campaign... lol. I'd be amazed if you can tie your own shoes.

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:

I wet my pants again.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:

It comes directly from her own campaign... lol. I'd be amazed if you can tie your own shoes.

Your number is misleading and you know it.  It does NOT represent what it would cost in additional spending to convert to her plan.  Her campaign estimates only $20.5 trillion additional spending over 10 years.  

Others (including Biden) say it would be more, but for you to use Warren's estimate for TOTAL spending as representative of what the additional cost would be to convert to Medicare for All, is, as I said,outrageous (and sleazy, as usual).

I can tell you what I wish you would do with your own shoelaces.   I only hope they're long enough.

RealLindaL

Exactly as I expected.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum