This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Flip Flops and Dumps G7 From His Bedbug Resort

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/19/donald-trump-doral-out-g-7-following-criticism-lawmakers/4014702002/

Telstar

Telstar

Word is that little Marco Rubio is heartbroken about the change of plan. Maybe Little Marco can spend his vacation at Trump's bedbug resort. Little Marco will fit right in with the shithole bedbugs. Twisted Evil

zsomething

I think Trump has a perverse imp in him that giggles at how he's fooled all his cultists, and can't help himself from seeing how far he can push it. He floated that G7 deal just to see if they'd defend something so blatantly self-serving. He gets a kid-pulling-wings-off-of-flies thrill out of watching them make fools of themselves on his behalf. He's a little surprised that they didn't, because he's been pushing his luck too much, but now he's sure that just saying "Okay, we won't do it" will be enough... and his cult will put it off on "leftists complaining too much about perfectly innocent things" or whatever. Trump knows what kind of base he's got, and he has contempt for their stupidity... he likes playing games with it.

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:I think Trump has a perverse imp in him that giggles at how he's fooled all his cultists, and can't help himself from seeing how far he can push it.  He floated that G7 deal just to see if they'd defend something so blatantly self-serving.  He gets a kid-pulling-wings-off-of-flies thrill out of watching them make fools of themselves on his behalf.  He's a little surprised that they didn't, because he's been pushing his luck too much, but now he's sure that just saying "Okay, we won't do it" will be enough... and his cult will put it off on "leftists complaining too much about perfectly innocent things" or whatever.    Trump knows what kind of base he's got, and he has contempt for their stupidity... he likes playing games with it.

I think he wants out but won't give in. Like all the 1% he's used to having his way no matter what the cost to our country. If he had an ounce of integrity in him he would resign. Better yet maybe he can join the space force and go on one of those Moon missions. At least it may make up for him dodging the draft. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
zsomething wrote:I think Trump has a perverse imp in him that giggles at how he's fooled all his cultists, and can't help himself from seeing how far he can push it.  He floated that G7 deal just to see if they'd defend something so blatantly self-serving.  He gets a kid-pulling-wings-off-of-flies thrill out of watching them make fools of themselves on his behalf.  He's a little surprised that they didn't, because he's been pushing his luck too much, but now he's sure that just saying "Okay, we won't do it" will be enough... and his cult will put it off on "leftists complaining too much about perfectly innocent things" or whatever.    Trump knows what kind of base he's got, and he has contempt for their stupidity... he likes playing games with it.

It's a symptom of his narcissism. He can't tolerate criticism of any kind, even though on some level he knows he's warped beyond redemption.

zsomething

Y'all have my sympathies -- looks like Trump is considering himself a "Florida resident" now. That's gotta suck. Property values statewide will probably plummet just from having that scumbag there.

Ah well, it was a nice state while it lasted... I guess we can be happy for New York.

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:Y'all have my sympathies -- looks like Trump is considering himself a "Florida resident" now.   That's gotta suck.  Property values statewide will probably plummet just from having that scumbag there.

Ah well, it was a nice state while it lasted... I guess we can be happy for New York.

Word is Florida will be changing it's shithole name to

Telstar

Telstar
At least this way DUI Matt Gaetz will not have to travel as far to kiss Trump's smelly fat ass. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum