This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smith Resigns From Fucks News.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/11/2019, 8:27 pm

Telstar

Telstar
One day after Rupert Murdoch met with Barr. Now how about that. Oh the guy Tucker seems to be giving a mental blow job to now insist that Trumpenis should be treated like a king. I kid you not.

2Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Re: Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/12/2019, 8:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
What this DeGenova jerk reminds me of:

Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Snidely-Whiplash

3Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Re: Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/12/2019, 8:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've always liked Shep Smith and wondered why he stayed. I hope this opens up new avenues for him. He's much better off.

4Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Re: Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/14/2019, 9:08 am

zsomething

Shep was pretty much the only actual journalist on their payroll.  He shouldn't have too much trouble finding a better gig, once the allotted time away from news runs out.   Just about everyone left on FOX is going to be really embarrassed for having propped up this joke of a president, once everything comes out.

5Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Re: Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/14/2019, 10:57 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
I had to stop listening to the first clip after Tucker said he was not partisan!

I like Reliable Sources as a look behind the scenes. The real press will be one of the major factors in getting this guy and all his schemes out of office.

The Whistleblower now may testify in writing, which is understandable. Trump is itching to find out who it is so he can begin his usual character assassination against that person. Kudos to the former ambassador to Ukraine, who apparently set a lot of peoples hair on fire with her 9 hour testimony Friday.

Shep Smith was/is a good news man. Too bad he is no longer giving F viewers the real news. They needed to hear it.

On Twitter someone posted a photo of a T-shirt a passenger on her flight was wearing. It said (on the back) Journalist; Tree; Rope: some assembly required!

There is a lot of work to be done!

6Smith Resigns From Fucks News. Empty Re: Smith Resigns From Fucks News. on 10/14/2019, 6:25 pm

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:Shep was pretty much the only actual journalist on their payroll.  He shouldn't have too much trouble finding a better gig, once the allotted time away from news runs out.   Just about everyone left on FOX is going to be really embarrassed for having propped up this joke of a president, once everything comes out.

Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham are beyond being embarrassed. Hitler couldn't ask for a more loyal propaganda team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum