Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compliments for zsomething from around the nation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RealLindaL

Having been blown away (as I often am) by a 10/2/19 post from zsomething on the "Trump Articles of Impeachment" thread, following is what I sent to several friends and family, along with some of their responses so far:

I feel I simply must share this astute observation about the president tonight, penned by the very rare and articulate Mississippi liberal who regularly posts on our area online political forum.   My posted response was that it should somehow be enshrined, and that I was going to send it to friends all over the nation, so here ya go:

“All his criminal conduct almost seems superfluous when faced with his basic unfitness for office.  It’s kind of like we have a dog for a president, and people are arguing over whether or not to impeach him for piddling on the rug in the Oval Office, and missing the point that we can’t have a dog for a president in the first place.”

From Columbus, OH:  
EXCELLENT!!

Norfolk, VA:    
Right on point.

Las Vegas:
Well said.  Pretty sure we all thought the same from the beginning, just put into words so well here.  Bravo, Mississippi!

Santa Barbara:
Perfectly worded! And yes, our thoughts from the very beginning.

Plantation, FL:
Loved the quote, Linda.

Clearwater:
I read the quote .... and loved it!  Thanks for sharing.

Miami:
Well ain’t that the truth!  Love it.  Sadly.

Red Lion, PA:
Interesting reading.   (RLL note: a very low key person.  lol)

Chicago:
Haha that is great!

Bottom line for me: I think we're beyond fortunate to have zsomething -- along with a couple of other acutely well-spoken posters == among us. It's a comfort in the very strange, strange political world we now inhabit.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Having been blown away (as I often am) by a 10/2/19 post from zsomething on the "Trump Articles of Impeachment" thread, following is what I sent to several friends and family, along with some of their responses so far:

I feel I simply must share this astute observation about the president tonight, penned by the very rare and articulate Mississippi liberal who regularly posts on our area online political forum.   My posted response was that it should somehow be enshrined, and that I was going to send it to friends all over the nation, so here ya go:

“All his criminal conduct almost seems superfluous when faced with his basic unfitness for office.  It’s kind of like we have a dog for a president, and people are arguing over whether or not to impeach him for piddling on the rug in the Oval Office, and missing the point that we can’t have a dog for a president in the first place.”

From Columbus, OH:  
EXCELLENT!!

Norfolk, VA:    
Right on point.

Las Vegas:
Well said.  Pretty sure we all thought the same from the beginning, just put into words so well here.  Bravo, Mississippi!

Santa Barbara:
Perfectly worded! And yes, our thoughts from the very beginning.

Plantation, FL:
Loved the quote, Linda.

Clearwater:
I read the quote .... and loved it!  Thanks for sharing.

Miami:
Well ain’t that the truth!  Love it.  Sadly.

Red Lion, PA:
Interesting reading.   (RLL note: a very low key person.  lol)

Chicago:
Haha that is great!

Bottom line for me:  I think we're beyond fortunate to have zsomething -- along with a couple of other acutely well-spoken posters == among us.  It's a comfort in the very strange, strange political world we now inhabit.

Compliments for zsomething from around the nation  Picgif14

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Yes, we are lucky to have Z! His perspective cuts through the smoke and mirrors!

zsomething

Thank you most kindly! Smile I appreciate it, though I feel unworthy.

Been sick all weekend with some kind of lung infection, but crawled out of my bed long enough to see this. Thank you again! Smile Now, back to the joys of low fever... :p

RealLindaL

Take very good care of yourself, z, and please don't hesitate to see the doc if there's any chance of pneumonia setting in, even the "walking" kind. We need you!!

zsomething

I almost never see doctors, but I went ahead and went this time. Turns out it's just "sinusitis," so he gave me some antibiotics. Hopefully that'll fix it up. I think I'm mostly over it already, anyway.

Had to take the cat to the vet for a check-up yesterday while I was running 101 degree fever. THAT was major not-fun. But, had to do it... he's got a hyperthyriod and they needed to check if the pill dosage level he was on was correct. If I didn't go yesterday, he'd be out of pills, not get a correct reading, and have to start all over with another month. And I'd already taken a whole day off work for the lil' guy, so... got it done. Good thing for him I'm stupid and stubborn! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum