This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Highlights From the Biggest Climate Strike the World Has Ever Seen - Photo Essay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
September 21, 2019

Highlights From the Biggest Climate Strike the World Has Ever Seen - Photo Essay 1-ClimateStrike_092019_Nigro_AZ0A6825-e1569076851103

Greta Thunburg is one amazing kid!



Last edited by Floridatexan on 9/23/2019, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar
Floridatexan wrote:September 21, 2019

Highlights From the Biggest Climate Strike the World Has Ever Seen - Photo Essay 1-ClimateStrike_092019_Nigro_AZ0A6825-e1569076851103

Greta Thurnburg is one amazing kid!




May she remain strong because we know the 1% wingnuts will be firing everything they have at her. TDS will be the next Derangement Syndrome while they heat up their lie and smear machines to attack her.

PkrBum

PkrBum
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

https://stream.org/heres-wrong-past-environmental-predictions/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
PkrBum wrote:https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

https://stream.org/heres-wrong-past-environmental-predictions/

Go away, idiot.

PkrBum

PkrBum
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

https://stream.org/heres-wrong-past-environmental-predictions/

Go away, idiot.

You're scared to death of speech opposed to your confirmation bias. Sad really.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

https://stream.org/heres-wrong-past-environmental-predictions/

Go away, idiot.

You're scared to death of speech opposed to your confirmation bias. Sad really.

Highlights From the Biggest Climate Strike the World Has Ever Seen - Photo Essay Horsey-libertarianism

zsomething


Whoever taught their parrot to say "confirmation bias" sure got their money's worth.

Noun-verb-"confirmation bias."

Somebody's reaaaaaal impressed that he knows a term and thinks other people are gonna be real impressed, too. Very Happy

'Cept he doesn't really know what it means or he'd realize that his cherry-picked partisan links proves he's far more guilty of it than anyone he points fingers at. Smile

Telstar

Telstar
If someone wants to make a ton of money they should start selling little red Greta caps. Give them hell Greta. "And a child shall lead them."


Telstar

Telstar
If looks could kill we would be rid of Lucifer.



Highlights From the Biggest Climate Strike the World Has Ever Seen - Photo Essay Greta-10

PkrBum

PkrBum
zsomething wrote:Whoever taught their parrot to say "confirmation bias" sure got their money's worth.

Noun-verb-"confirmation bias."  

Somebody's reaaaaaal impressed that he knows a term and thinks other people are gonna be real impressed, too.  Very Happy

'Cept he doesn't really know what it means or he'd realize that his cherry-picked partisan links proves he's far more guilty of it than anyone he points fingers at. Smile


Lmao... those are exact quotes... predictions... based on their "science". There's no doubt about them. They are on the record. But who's ignoring them? Who's the denier?

You're a moron. Easily led down the statist path. This whole agenda is about social controls and you're just begging to be enslaved. Couldn't happen to a better dupe.

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:Whoever taught their parrot to say "confirmation bias" sure got their money's worth.

Noun-verb-"confirmation bias."  

Somebody's reaaaaaal impressed that he knows a term and thinks other people are gonna be real impressed, too.  Very Happy

'Cept he doesn't really know what it means or he'd realize that his cherry-picked partisan links proves he's far more guilty of it than anyone he points fingers at. Smile


Lmao... those are exact quotes... predictions... based on their "science". There's no doubt about them. They are on the record. But who's ignoring them? Who's the denier?

You're a moron. Easily led down the statist path. This whole agenda is about social controls and you're just begging to be enslaved. Couldn't happen to a better dupe.







As if anyone pays serious attention when the drug abusing Mr. Roomba has the audacity to call someone else on this page a "moron." Laughing

Telstar

Telstar
Didn't take long for Lucifer's minions to attack the righteous.










Well said."Go FUCK YOURSELF you disgusting goon." cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Telstar wrote:Didn't take long for Lucifer's minions to attack the righteous.










Well said."Go FUCK YOURSELF you disgusting goon." cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan


PkrBum

PkrBum
It's child abuse to scare and brainwash this poor kid. She even has a development disorder. She should be in school.

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:It's child abuse to scare and brainwash this poor kid. She even has a development disorder. She should be in school.





Child abuse is something like you being allowed to procreate your species among human beings. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum