This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Articles of Impeachment

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/26/2019, 8:50 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
https://soundcloud.com/penguin-audio/the-whistle-blower-complaint-released-by-the-house-intelligence-committee-9262019

Possibly, if you copy and paste this link into your browser, it will take you to the audio of a person reading the whistleblower complaint that was released today.

It came to me on Twitter and works well. I just don't know how to get a Tweet to copy into this format.  If someone knows how to do that I would like to know how :-)

52Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/26/2019, 9:38 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
Hearsay and open source material. I honestly hope they impeach... lol.

With a little luck it might shatter and expose the deep state. That'll be the only tangible consequence.

Good luck comrades. Kiss 2020 goodbye.

Shokin Statement: https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement

53Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/26/2019, 10:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
What a farce.

54Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 2:06 am

RealLindaL


Sorry, Republicans, you are deeply and tragically mistaken. Just stay tuned (and maybe to something other than Fox & Friends for a change).

55Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 6:16 am

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:Sorry, Republicans, you are deeply and tragically mistaken.  Just stay tuned (and maybe to something other than Fox & Friends for a change).  




Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Picgif13

56Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 8:47 am

zsomething


At this point we don't even need the whistleblower's statement, because we have the partial transcript of the phone call.   It corroborates the whistleblower's claims completely, by the way.  And even one of Trump's own admitted that the whistleblower did the right thing.   But even if some fuckwit wants to try to play a desperate "discredit the whistleblower" game... it really doesn't matter, because the transcript already establishes guilt.   And, there's apparently a lot more on that server, which they're likely gonna see anyway because now that it's known that they were doing that, you know nobody's gonna rest until they get in there.

The claims against Biden are horseshit, which little right-wing brains are having a hard time facing because it means sooooooo much to them... but, since Biden may not be the nominee, anyway, they can play that game all they want.  It just makes them look sillier and sillier.  Keep on chasin' ghosts while the wolf's at your door, baby.

Fact is, Trump is screwed.  Keep up the denial, though, right-wingers -- your desperation is fun to watch.  Always did like contortionists. Smile



"Arrest the president
Arrest the president
Arrest the president
You got the evidence"

57Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 9:07 am

Sal

Sal
Joanimaroni wrote:What a farce.

Unlike the Clinton Crime Family and the murder of Vince Foster ...

... amirite??

BENGHAZI!!11!!

It is truly amazing how wingnutz can invent these fantasies from whole cloth and believe them even after they've been definitively disproven, but show them a real crime in plain sight where even the perp has admitted his guilt, and they look away.

They really, truly should not be allowed to vote ever again.

58Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 11:36 am

zsomething


Sal wrote:

It is truly amazing how wingnutz can invent these fantasies from whole cloth and believe them even after they've been definitively disproven, but show them a real crime in plain sight where even the perp has admitted his guilt, and they look away.

They really, truly should not be allowed to vote ever again.[/b]


One thing fun is the way they try to distort Biden's video like he's admitting to a wrongdoing... AND Trump is trying to bribe the Ukraine to get them to find dirt on him (or, likely, even invent some).

If that Biden video was what they say it was, Trump wouldn't be nagging anyone for dirt, because he'd already have it. But this escapes them, because it involves logic.

Right-wingers simply do not think. They just take in and regurgitate.  They hear bad news about what Trump does and then they sit there in fear, waiting for Hannity to come on and tell them what lies they can tell themselves to try to keep their fragile world-view intact.  Then they repeat that, thinking ridiculousness works as a defense.

Occam's got his razor, but here's mine:  If over half of what you believe relies on intricate conspiracy theories to help you keep believing it, then you're wrong.

And a deluded moron to boot.

Conservative thinkers like Max Boot and Rick Wilson and Ana Navarro and Bill Kristol and some others have all fled the party in embarrassment, and what's left of the Republicans have turned into a #QAnon cult that will believe anything that helps them not have to face facts.  They think people are sending them secret messages on 4chan. They think there's a "deep state" set-up because two agents texted snarky things about Trump (and also Hillary).  They think thumb-wearing-a-wig Sean Hannity has actual knowledge to impart. They think InfoWars has actual "info."  They believe Liar L. McLiarface's tweets. They think pedophile rings run out of a one-story pizza places basement are an actual thing and the DNC would be involved in it. They think "uranium one" and "fast and furious" are real gotchas.  They think any reportage of actual facts is due to "bias" (but they've always thought that -- it's more comforting to think the media is "liberal" than to face the truth that conservatives are dumb, corrupt, and suck at what they do).

Speaking of dumb, gotta LOVE the idiot's tweet this morning.  Thank the gods someone got a screen-capture of it, because I bet he'll take it down:

Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 EFd8rNBX4AYspbB

So let's unpack this Big Ol' Box O' Dumbass™ that's just been delivered onto America's front porch.

First off, that's an apostrophe, not a hyphen.

Secondly, the apostrophe only makes it stupider. An apostrophe is there to represent a missing letter. If Trump (or 'rump, ha ha) had written " Lil' ," then, yeah, he'd need an apostrophe. Adding it to the end of "liddle" makes no sense. If he wants to spell "little" as "liddle" to make it seem more childish or something, fine, then do that, but claiming an apostrophe would mean anything only makes him look stupe-normously stupid. Like, the Godzilla of stupid. CNN leaving that off makes absolutely no difference, and the fact that he thinks it does only makes things even more laughable. This is the "I didn't wet my pants, these are slacks, so ha ha, who looks stupid now?" of defenses.

Thirdly, it's "describing," with an "e," not "discribing," you colossal criminal numbfart, you.

Anyway... yeah, conservatives have a leader that represents 'em, at least. Rolling Eyes

59Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 1:09 pm

Sal

Sal
zsomething wrote:

Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 EFd8rNBX4AYspbB


Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Giphy

60Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/27/2019, 9:25 pm

Sal

Sal
It’s all coming apart at the seams.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/politics/white-house-restricted-trump-calls-putin-saudi/index.html

61Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/28/2019, 11:21 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-whistleblower-complaint-regarding-president-trump-s-communications-with-ukrainian-president-volodymyr-zelensky/4b9e0ca5-3824-467f-b1a3-77f2d4ee16aa/

62Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/28/2019, 12:43 pm

Sal

Sal
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Completely compromised.

63Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/28/2019, 1:59 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/14/obama-russia-election-interference-241547

64Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/28/2019, 2:55 pm

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote: I just made a chocolate milkshake in my pants.

65Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/30/2019, 3:56 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Here's an off the wall idea that is looking less and less like an off the wall idea. Djt's tweets, a hundred of them them this weekend, are getting to be more frantic by the hour. People around him are saying he is having trouble focusing on conversations etc. Given his "normal" state of mind, it looks as if he (perhaps) believes the absurd things he says or tweets, so how far away are we from seeing the 25th Amendment put into play by people in his cabinet etc. who are becoming more and more justified in worrying about his mental capacity?

66Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 1:04 am

RealLindaL


othershoe1030 wrote:so how far away are we from seeing the 25th Amendment put into play by people in his cabinet etc. who are becoming more and more justified in worrying about his mental capacity?

I'm afraid you're dreamin', darlin'.   The man is unhinged but has largely been so from the beginning, and those left surrounding him at this point are those who buy into his insanity, feed him endless conspiracy theories, etc.   Example:  Atty. General Barr flitting around the world spending untold taxpayer dollars soliciting the help of foreign leaders to debunk Russian interference in the 2016 election - I mean, good holy grief, how crazy is THAT??????? The entire Trump administration is STARK RAVING MAD!!!

67Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 12:04 pm

zsomething


Well, it's building.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/politics/trump-australia-barr-mueller.html

Trump (and Barr) apparently asked the Australian government for help on personal political matters.

And this is likely just the tip of a big iceberg. This seems to be a way Trump conducts business.

Then you have a sitting president threatening "civil war" if he's investigated. That's absurd, but, there ya go, that's what we're dealing with -- President Crazy-Uncle-Who-Forwards-You-Brietbart-and-Epoch-Times-Links-Fifty-Times-A-Day.

If it weren't such an embarrassment to the country and a threat to democracy, I'd probably be enjoying the hypocrisy of some local newspaper columnists. We've got one piece of shit here who's constantly virtue-signalling his Christianity in the paper... aaaaaand warning us that "Democrats want to destroy America" and coming just short of telling conservatives to start killing 'em on sight. This guy, lately, has been devoting his columns to trying to mock the press for reporting facts (he's a typically witless conservative so his mockery's the lamest sarcasm you ever saw) and his big defense of Trump is, "We don't believe you, media, so ha ha, your facts are negated by our disbelief! We will never believe, and, thus, the things you say will never matter!" I don't think this guy knows the term "willful ignorance" or he wouldn't think it was a good defense. Smile

That's the main thing to worry about -- Trump's cult. Even if you can get the cowardly Republicans in the house and senate to do their jobs and hold the bastard accountable, you're still left with a hoard of crazed idiots who believe conspiracy theories and think accountability is "the deep state being mean" or whatever. Trump is growing terrorists... all because of his own sick vanity.

68Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 1:38 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Mention of the "deep state" brings to mind how important "framing" of an event is. What djt calls the deep state, normal observers of the political scene would call "career professionals". In other words, this is the stable established, trained and specialized part of the bureaucracy that gives some continuity to agency functions.

It is his systematic attack and the hollowing out of these agencies that really concerns me. Not only is he attacking his political rivals and the free press but also the intelligence community and the State Department. He is out on a limb of his own making and sawing it off as every day/hour goes by.

69Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 6:50 pm

Sal

Sal
Barr and Pompeo have reportedly hired criminal defense attorneys.
Very Happy Very Happy

70Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 9:32 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Sal wrote:Barr and Pompeo have reportedly hired criminal defense attorneys.
Very Happy Very Happy

Basketball Basketball Basketball

AND...The State Department IG has submitted an "urgent request" to brief committee staff about documents related to the State Department and Ukraine. He does not need Pompeo's permission to speak to them. According to MSNBC, The briefing, which is expected to be delivered in a classified setting...is bipartisan and bicameral.

Whoa, this sounds important!  This would be on Wednesday.

71Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/1/2019, 10:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Guy Who Wrote the Book on Impeachment Says Trump Clears the Bar for Removal from Office
“It’s as plain a case of abuse of power as one can easily imagine”

By TIM DICKINSON

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/impeachment-expert-law-trump-merits-removal-893358/

***********

A pattern of abuse of power.

I really don't see how that would be hard to prove, particularly now that he's in full deflection mode and out for revenge. If he had shown any kind of decency at any point in time, things might be different, but he hasn't, so he has to go down. It should be obvious to anyone by now that he is completely unfit for office and has been since day one.

Side note: a full 40% of Republicans in Congress are resigning.

72Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/2/2019, 12:45 am

RealLindaL


Floridatexan wrote:
Side note:  a full 40% of Republicans in Congress are resigning.

WHAT????

73Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/2/2019, 11:53 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Side note:  a full 40% of Republicans in Congress are resigning.

WHAT????

That is a slightly inaccurate statement...it includes those who lost their seats or have already resigned since Trump took office. 20 House Republicans have recently resigned.

Number of House Republicans heading for the exits grows to 20 with Thornberry retirement, Collins resignation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rep-thornberry-top-republican-on-armed-services-announces-retirement-plans/2019/09/30/e70239f8-e392-11e9-a6e8-8759c5c7f608_story.html

4 in 10 House Republicans in office when Trump was inaugurated have now quit or lost their seats

September 23, 2019

https://theweek.com/speedreads/866990/4-10-house-republicans-office-when-trump-inaugurated-have-now-quit-lost-seats



74Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/2/2019, 1:29 pm

zsomething


I feel a little like a kid with a magnifying glass burning ants, watching the moron's Twitter feed.   His meltdown is funny... until you remember he has the launch codes and would happily see us all killing each other over him.   He wants significance so badly that he'd be flattered by a civil war over him.  And some of his followers are dumb and crazy enough to do some atrocities on his behalf.

The thing about wanting a moat full of alligators and snakes is not very surprising.  The man's a big child.  He's never had to develop, really, because he's never had to be a real grown-up.   His plan sounds like something from Axe Cop ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_Cop ), the comic written by a five-year-old.   I kept expecting Dinosaur Soldier to show up in Trump's plans.

Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Axecop1

Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Axe+girl+kills+bad+guys
(she even looks like Melania)

We basically have a deranged infant loose in the White House, who's not leading but is being babysat by people to keep him from following his worst instincts, which seem to be the only kind he has.   Really, all you can do is laugh at it at this point.  It's too freaking absurd.  

Even with the corruption aside (and lord but that's a hard thing to set aside), I don't know why anyone's arguing against getting rid of this clown at this point.  Who the hell looks at this and wants more of it? He's out of his flippin' mind. And other countries can see him. It makes us look like morons, pacifying this hammerhead.

It's like conservatives stuck the country with this crazy crack-raddled monkey who does nothing but screech and shit all over the place, constantly, and all the sane people are going, "We can't have a screaming shitting-monkey for a president!" and conservatives are looking at the same thing and somehow thinking, "Wow, what a great monkey!   Lookit 'im crap!"    I mean, jeez, imagine not being embarrassed by this guy.  And imagine thinking what he's doing with Russia and North Korea and the Saudis is a good thing.   I'm not a fan of Ronald Reagan at all, because I actually remember him, but Ronnie'd be throwin' a damn fit if he saw what Trump's doing.  I get that people are partisan like crazy nowdays, but sheeeeeezzzzzz-us, there oughtta be a limit, and that limit should be waaaaaaay-off-yonder in the rear-view mirror at this point.  It takes a special kind of disconnect-to-reality to still be on that guy's train at this point.  And yet there the people are.   They're the same people who are still sending money to Jim Bakker's ministries, I think, the die-hard I-ain't-gonna-believe-nothin'-that-goes-'gainst-what-I've-decided-to-think stubborn-asses.

75Trump Articles of Impeachment - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 10/2/2019, 3:28 pm

RealLindaL


zsomething wrote:I feel a little like a kid with a magnifying glass burning ants, watching the moron's Twitter feed.  

Spot on as usual z -- but you only watched his Twitter feed??? You should've seen him in the two (count 'em - two) press conferences he had today alongside the virtually silent president of Finland. UNHINGED, including calling Biden and son "STONE COLD CROOKS" and accusing Adam Schiff (with, as usual NO evidence) of helping write the whistle blower's complaint.

As if we didn't know it before, the man is certifiably insane.

Good heavens when will this nation be RID OF HIM????????????????? Can hardly take it any more.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum