This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Articles of Impeachment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/1/2019, 9:55 am

Violation of Constitution on Domestic Emoluments
Violation of Constitution on Foreign Emoluments
Incitement of Violence
Interference With Voting Rights
Discrimination Based On Religion
Illegal War
Illegal Threat of Nuclear War
Abuse of Pardon Power
Obstruction of Justice
Politicizing Prosecutions
Collusion Against the United States with a Foreign Government
Failure to Reasonably Prepare for or Respond to Hurricanes Harvey and Maria
Separating Children and Infants from Families
Illegally Attempting to Influence an Election
Tax Fraud and Public Misrepresentation
Assaulting Freedom of the Press
Supporting a Coup in Venezuela
Unconstitutional Declaration of Emergency
Instructing Border Patrol to Violate the Law
Refusal to Comply With Subpoenas
Declaration of Emergency Without Basis In Order to Violate the Will of Congress
Illegal Proliferation of Nuclear Technology
Illegally Removing the United States from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty

(See site for details and link to FAQ)

https://rootsaction.org/trump-articles-of-impeachment

View user profile

2Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/2/2019, 10:19 am

Rolling Eyes

You had a chance to stand for the rule of law and the constitution.

You monkey fucked the football.

View user profile

3Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/2/2019, 12:24 pm

Trump Articles of Impeachment Tenor

View user profile

4Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/2/2019, 1:40 pm

PkrBum wrote:

You monkey fucked the football.

Said the man with a roomba wife.

View user profile

5Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/3/2019, 9:13 am

Oh, come now, Trump's doing all he can to protect the people of Alabama from the storm that's veering to the east off the coast of Florida... Rolling Eyes

He's starting to act so insane that I'm wondering if he's not gonna get removed on psych.

Honestly, the guy's doing so bad he's even managing to scare Mississippi Republicans off. I was hanging out with a friend over the weekend whose mother has always been a church-going right-winger... and now, because of Trump, she's quit her church in disgust and is voting straight Democrat, and so are several of her friends. I never thought I'd see that happening, but they've gotten freaked out by the level of absurd bullshit they see their old friends buying into, especially the way they turn a blind eye to Trump's selling out to Russia, and have figured out the G.O.P. was actually crazy all along and they just didn't see it. They are turned allllll the way off of it now and have swung far to the other side. If Trump wakes up conservatives and turns them off of that party, he may just do some good after all.

After he, y'know, wrecks the economy and America's international standing/credibility, etc.

View user profile

6Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/3/2019, 1:45 pm

zsomething wrote:Oh, come now, Trump's doing all he can to protect the people of Alabama from the storm that's veering to the east off the coast of Florida...   Rolling Eyes

He's starting to act so insane that I'm wondering if he's not gonna get removed on psych.  

Honestly, the guy's doing so bad he's even managing to scare Mississippi Republicans off.   I was hanging out with a friend over the weekend whose mother has always been a church-going right-winger... and now, because of Trump, she's quit her church in disgust and is voting straight Democrat, and so are several of her friends.  I never thought I'd see that happening, but they've gotten freaked out by the level of absurd bullshit they see their old friends buying into, especially the way they turn a blind eye to Trump's selling out to Russia, and have figured out the G.O.P. was actually crazy all along and they just didn't see it.  They are turned allllll the way off of it now and have swung far to the other side.  If Trump wakes up conservatives and turns them off of that party, he may just do some good after all.

After he, y'know, wrecks the economy and America's international standing/credibility, etc.

This is the best news I've seen for a long time. I now vote in MS and am hoping Jim Hood will win the Governorship this November. I hear he is well liked over-all in the state.

After this exchange between Varney and Joe Walsh, I was beginning to think Trump's people had put some drug in the water that makes people oblivious to objective reality! Good to know it hasn't reached Mississippi yet!

View user profile

7Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/3/2019, 1:56 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
zsomething wrote:Oh, come now, Trump's doing all he can to protect the people of Alabama from the storm that's veering to the east off the coast of Florida...   Rolling Eyes

Honestly, the guy's doing so bad he's even managing to scare Mississippi Republicans off.   I was hanging out with a friend over the weekend whose mother has always been a church-going right-winger... and now, because of Trump, she's quit her church in disgust and is voting straight Democrat, and so are several of her friends.  I never thought I'd see that happening, but they've gotten freaked out by the level of absurd bullshit they see their old friends buying into, especially the way they turn a blind eye to Trump's selling out to Russia, and have figured out the G.O.P. was actually crazy all along and they just didn't see it.  They are turned allllll the way off of it now and have swung far to the other side.  If Trump wakes up conservatives and turns them off of that party, he may just do some good after all.

This is the best news I've seen for a long time. I now vote in MS and am hoping Jim Hood will win the Governorship this November. I hear he is well liked over-all in the state.

After this exchange between Varney and Joe Walsh, I was beginning to think Trump's people had put some drug in the water that makes people oblivious to objective reality! Good to know it hasn't reached Mississippi yet!

Oh, I doubt Mississippi will go blue or anything, but it goes deeper purple every year. I'm just happy some are shaking the brainwashing off. I know Trump will carry the state, but I doubt it'll be by nearly as high a margin as before. A lot of farmers are really put out with him. He's ruining their business.

View user profile

8Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/3/2019, 3:00 pm

View user profile

9Trump Articles of Impeachment Empty Re: Trump Articles of Impeachment on 9/18/2019, 6:47 pm

‘Lewandowski gave the House what they needed for articles of impeachment for Trump’: Ex-Republican official

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/lewandowski-gave-the-house-what-they-needed-for-articles-of-impeachment-for-trump-ex-republican-official/

Wow. Consultant Attorney Barry Berke Sweating Corey Lewandowski...We Need More of This. U/D

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/17/1886135/-Wow-Consultant-Attorney-Barry-Berke-Sweating-Corey-Lewandowski-We-Need-More-of-This?utm_campaign=trending#comment_74972344

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum