This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When did Barack Obama become a Republican?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

bigdog

No, I haven't. I've seen them on TV though, I wonder if they would work. We pretty much have to stop anything we're doing when it's thundering outside because our dog Dexter will want to sit in my husband's lap and pepper has to be where I can pet her. She shakes all over when there's thunder.
I'm afraid she wouldn't be much of a hunting dog, because she cannot stand fire-crackers or any kind of popping noise. No matter. She's ours to love, not to hunt with.
And yep, she gets to bring those sticks in the picture into the house because she lives here too. I have to throw them away when she's not watching.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Stir that pot, but be careful you may expose your real identity with all those details imbedded in your head and copied files.

For the record, you were the most despised, disliked, and the most disgusting poster. You whined and cried to Boards daily about the ratings.

Yes, she was and she left and came back as many different psuedo's I remember only to be outted again and again. She was indeed the winner along w/ Bill of the most hated. She aligned w/ him after getting kicked out of the club and then really sealed her fate when constantly attacking Neko w/ long diatribes about their family situation. I remember she called an abuse report in on Neko's mother saying she and her husband abused her mother.

Vikingwoman

bigdog wrote:Nobody dreams. As I remember, one of the regular posters disappeared from the forum and some of our sweet ladies decided to speculate that it might be because he was the person who was arrested. I don't even remember who the guy was now. That's the kind of stuff that you girls liked to speculate about back then. You were nothing but a school of piranha and you didn't care who you attacked because it was so much fun. You weren't trusted by either side though, because you were the liberal in the middle of a bunch of conservatives.   And yeah, you won the poll.

I don't have to prove it because you know it.

You were a liar back then and you haven't changed. You were voted most hated and you disappeared and came back under various names like Bluemoon, Cat and a bunch of others until you were discovered and booted off again. I didn't have to change my name.

bigdog

Oh Dreams, you can't even remember enough to get all the lies you told back then. And "VikingWoman", it's amazing that you never changed your name from 'DREAMSGLORE" because, unless I'm mistaken, those aren't the same name. You had lots of names, you were also banned on more than one occasion, and you definitely do not need to start telling ME anything that went on between me and my family. First of all, that subject is off limits on this forum, I have not mentioned my SIL's name once, and you really don't need to either. Secondly, you still don't know the reality of that story, and I'm not going to assist you with it, except to say it had nothing to do with politics, an inheritance, or any of the subjects all those people who only read these forums would understand. So, the best thing for you to do is to stay off of it.
It's of absolutely NO interest to me anymore at all.
Neither are you, except that you're interrupting my conversation about my dog and that's a little annoying.

bigdog

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Stir that pot, but be careful you may expose your real identity with all those details imbedded in your head and copied files.

For the record, you were the most despised, disliked, and the most disgusting poster. You whined and cried to Boards daily about the ratings.

Yes, she was and she left and came back as many different psuedo's I remember only to be outted again and again. She was indeed the winner along w/ Bill of the most hated. She aligned w/ him after getting kicked out of the club and then really sealed her fate when constantly attacking Neko w/ long diatribes about their family situation. I remember she called an abuse report in on Neko's mother saying she and her husband abused her mother.

Well, here's your problem Dreams. Joanie wasn't talking about me when she posted that, she was talking to Telstar because she thinks he is Bill. You can't even get your hate filled screeds directed properly.  And once more, you need to keep Neko's name out of this discussion. You know nothing of that feud or why it really happened. You only think you do.

Vikingwoman

Everybody loved Neko and hated you. You were always starting fights w/ her over your family and posting paragraphs about it telling all your business. I remember people were sick of you always trying to put her down. She was a nice person and very kind. When she died you still had evil stuff to say about her and your husband didn't even attend his own sisters funeral. You're a real piece of work.

Telstar

Telstar
Vikingwoman wrote:Everybody loved Neko and hated you. You were always starting fights w/ her over your family and posting paragraphs about it telling all your business. I remember people were sick of you always trying to put her down. She was a nice person and very kind. When she died you still had evil stuff to say about her and your husband didn't even attend his own sisters funeral. You're a real piece of work.

I didn't know Neko because I wasn't posting that much here before she passed. From what I can read in the back pages she seemed better than some. Perhaps she would have been a better moderator.

Vikingwoman

Yes, she was better than most. Cat's been telling lies about her for years as you can see from that old post Joani pulled.

bigdog

Vikingwoman wrote:Everybody loved Neko and hated you. You were always starting fights w/ her over your family and posting paragraphs about it telling all your business. I remember people were sick of you always trying to put her down. She was a nice person and very kind. When she died you still had evil stuff to say about her and your husband didn't even attend his own sisters funeral. You're a real piece of work.

MMMM-I missed this one earlier today. You attacked my husband, didn't you? First of all, the only reason we knew Neko was sick was from reading Joanie's posts on this forum. We followed them closely, because not a soul in my husband's family had enough class to let him know his sister was dying. We learned from Joanie that Neko had died. That's how my husband found out his sister died, because neither of his brothers bothered to call him and tell him. Not EVER, by the way. We then followed the Jacksonville papers and learned she was cremated and there would be a family service at some future date. She died in August, and I believe that did not happen until October. We did not know about it in advance. None of my husband's brothers, uncles, aunts, or anyone else in the family bothered to let him know the date before hand. Again, we learned about THAT from the forum.
My husband also did not go to his younger brother's funeral either, as we only learned he had died from my sister who found it out from an old friend online. That's because my sister and my husband's brother used to date. Which is actually when SOME of the asinine crap in this family began, back in 1969, FYI. It's been a damned Hatfields and McCoy's thing ever since and my husband and I  married each other in 1971 and have been in between ever since. Our mothers despised each other.  You have no idea how many birthdays our kids had when we could only invite one side of the family over. But we were able to get through all of it by remembering that they were no part of our marriage at all. Period. No control allowed. At any rate, my husband still planned to go to his brother's funeral, but did not learn the time until we picked up the newspaper and it was already going on. No matter. We were told later that he did not want my husband there.

So really, f--ck you and the horse you rode in on Dreams. I've told you for years you don't know a damned thing about what brought this forum garbage on, and you still don't. Suffice to say, my husband's family has never been advertised as the most loving, functional family around. Far, far from it. In the 48 years since we've been married I never once saw any of Neko's brothers hug or kiss their mother at all, nor she them. Neko reserved her affection for arriving in town or leaving town.
That's why he didn't go to his sister's funeral.He did NOT know when it was.
LEAVE MY HUSBAND OUT OF THIS. He's the one who has been the victim of most of this crap from his sister, and he damned sure never deserved it.

Last edited by bigdog on 8/12/2019, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigdog

And by the way, I never said one bad word about Neko on this forum after she died because I had left this place LONG before that.

So, just one more lie.

Vikingwoman

Cat, I don't give a rat's ass about all your family shit. I don't know why you bothered to post all that except now we know both sides of you and your husband's family hated both of you too. Sounds right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum