This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

curiouser and curiouser ...

An autopsy has revealed broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, bringing up a flurry of new questions about how he died.

According to experts who talked to the Washington Post, his injuries — including a broken hyoid bone — are typically more consistent with death by homicidal strangulation than by suicidal hanging.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/epstein-death-broken-bones-hanging-autopsy

View user profile
I seriously, seriously doubt we'll ever know the truth about this death with anything anywhere near certainty.   The only sure thing is that it'll provide fodder for conspiracy theories of all kinds for decades to come.

Speaking of which -- even though it's probably a useless exercise -- it screams for investigation by an independent entity, NOT anyone who reports directly or indirectly to Bill Barr.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:I seriously, seriously doubt we'll ever know the truth about this death with anything anywhere near certainty.   The only sure thing is that it'll provide fodder for conspiracy theories of all kinds for decades to come.

Speaking of which -- even though it's probably a useless exercise -- it screams for investigation by an independent entity, NOT anyone who reports directly or indirectly to Bill Barr.

Absolutely. I'm not believing a damn thing Barr says. Even if Barr said Trump killed him personally, I'd think he was telling that story because he had some ulterior motive for telling it. Barr's absolute-horseshit portrayal of the Mueller report proves that he's compromised and in the tank.

If they want to investigate this, then it needs to be some outside third party who can be trusted.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:I seriously, seriously doubt we'll ever know the truth about this death with anything anywhere near certainty.   The only sure thing is that it'll provide fodder for conspiracy theories of all kinds for decades to come.

Absolutely.  I'm not believing a damn thing Barr says.   Even if Barr said Trump killed him personally, I'd think he was telling that story because he had some ulterior motive for telling it.  Barr's absolute-horseshit portrayal of the Mueller report proves that he's compromised and in the tank.

If they want to investigate this, then it needs to be some outside third party who can be trusted.  

Abso-positively -- but how to ever get this done the right way??

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum