Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coco Gauff phenomenal Wimbledon wins!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Coco Gauff phenomenal Wimbledon wins! D57f9710
Wow!

Coco Gauff keeps making history at Wimbledon.
With a three-set win over Polona Hercog, the 15-year-old phenom from Delray Beach, Fla. is on her way to the round of 16 at the All England Club. The back and forth match was the first time Gauff went the distance at her first Wimbledon, and she saved two match points in the second set to remain in the draw.

Telstar

Telstar

So is it okay to post a video of a sport topic or does this mean the topic will have to go to the sport page? Only I don't think there is a sport page so one will have to be created? confused

RealLindaL

For as long as I can recall, sports topics have appeared under this General Discussion section.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:For as long as I can recall, sports topics have appeared under this General Discussion section.

You're not a moderator. I can find lots of movie topics in the General Discussion that were not relocated to the Movie section. Why the change all of a sudden? Might be some in the political page too. Suspect

Telstar

Telstar

Coco just lost, bummer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum