This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Whaddya suppose THIS is really about??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pence cancels New Hampshire event to return to White House

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Pence cancels New Hampshire event to return to White House

Well, one thing's for sure: Whatever they say it's about...   that ain't what it's about.

View user profile
Pence forgot to cut the crusts of Donnie's peanut butter sandwiches and he had to go back and do it. They tried to get someone else to cut them off, but Donnie threw a tantrum and yelled, "But I like the way MIKEY does it!" and was inconsolable.

Either that, or the pee tape's coming out.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Either that, or the pee tape's coming out.  

And he's in it!

View user profile
Maybe all the buzz about Harris and Warren has convinced Mafia Don that he needs a strong woman to prop him up in 2020. If so, say goodbye to Mike Pence and hello to Nikki Haley. Twisted Evil

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Either that, or the pee tape's coming out.  

And he's in it!



No under it!

View user profile
zsomething wrote:Pence forgot to cut the crusts of Donnie's peanut butter sandwiches and he had to go back and do it.  They tried to get someone else to cut them off, but Donnie threw a tantrum and yelled, "But I like the way MIKEY does it!" and was inconsolable.  

lol!   Glad I started this thread.  Needed a laugh this afternoon and you guys are all a stitch and a half!!

But Deus is right -- whatever it's supposedly about, ain't what it's about, or vice versa.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:Pence forgot to cut the crusts of Donnie's peanut butter sandwiches and he had to go back and do it.  They tried to get someone else to cut them off, but Donnie threw a tantrum and yelled, "But I like the way MIKEY does it!" and was inconsolable.  

lol!   Glad I started this thread.  Needed a laugh this afternoon and you guys are all a stitch and a half!!

But Deus is right -- whatever it's supposedly about, ain't what it's about, or vice versa.



Okay. So, any ideas what this is REALLY about? Ignoring what THEY say it's about.

View user profile
A) Russia is reporting that 14 seamen were killed in a “fire” on one of their most advanced submarines.

B). The United States has been participating in NATO anti-submarine exercises, and a Russian sub was detected shadowing the activities.

Completely unrelated, I’m sure.

Or, maybe Pence was called back because he gives better blowjobs than the Orange Menace.

View user profile
Sal wrote:A)  Russia is reporting that 14 seamen were killed in a “fire” on one of their most advanced submarines.

B). The United States has been participating in NATO anti-submarine exercises, and a Russian sub was detected shadowing the activities.

Completely unrelated, I’m sure.

Where are you seeing reports on this? Pretty scary.

View user profile
Sal wrote:A)  Russia is reporting that 14 seamen were killed in a “fire” on one of their most advanced submarines.

B). The United States has been participating in NATO anti-submarine exercises, and a Russian sub was detected shadowing the activities.

Completely unrelated, I’m sure.

Or, maybe Pence was called back because he gives better blowjobs than the Orange Menace.

This almost sounds like a plot that was in The Americans. The Russians stole some plans for a submarine part... and then it wrecked a sub and killed all the crew. They realized the U.S. had let them steal the plans, knowing that they had a flaw that would amount to self-sabotage, but they couldn't really do much about it because, after all, they'd stolen the plans.

Anyway, be weird if that happened. Trump certainly wouldn't have authorized it, because he kisses up to Putin like a high-school girl after a quarterback.

All I've seen on the news is that they'll tell us what it was "in a few weeks."

At first I figured it was something to do with this stupid campaign-event-disguised-as-a-parade. I hope nobody's going to watch any of that... don't give 'em the satisfaction. I'm planning not to turn the TV on at all for the next four days. I'm gonna try my damnedest to pretend it's 1920 and there's no TV, no internet, nothing available to do but read, read, read, read, read...

View user profile
Sounds to me like Hunt for Red October!

View user profile
zsomething wrote: this stupid campaign-event-disguised-as-a-parade...

NAILED IT!

View user profile
Whaddya suppose THIS is really about?? Trump_25

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum