Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask B. Traven...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ask B. Traven... Empty Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 5:55 am

Deus X

Deus X

Dear B. Traven,
Should I, a somewhat socially prominent and reasonably attractive 52 year-old woman, wearing black patent-leather four-inch Barneys heels and a Donna Karan coatdress, go into a Bergdorf Goodman's dressing room with a notoriously ill-behaved but likewise socially prominent adult male, a man I have never met before, to try on an undergarment--a filmy, lilac grey, lacy see-through bodysuit?

Dear E. Jean:
NO!

Dear B. Traven,
If I visit a client in a bad part of town and leave my car unlocked, should I be surprised if my expensive, after-market sound system is stolen?

Dear Dumbfuck:
NO!

2Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 8:59 am

Telstar

Telstar

3Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 9:29 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:Dear B. Traven,
Should I, a somewhat socially prominent and reasonably attractive 52 year-old woman, wearing black patent-leather four-inch Barneys heels and a Donna Karan coatdress, go into a Bergdorf Goodman's dressing room with a notoriously ill-behaved but likewise socially prominent adult male, a man I have never met before, to try on an undergarment--a filmy, lilac grey, lacy see-through bodysuit?

Dear E. Jean:
NO!

Dear B. Traven,
If I visit a client in a bad part of town and leave my car unlocked, should I be surprised if my expensive, after-market sound system is stolen?

Dear Dumbfuck:
NO!

Dear B Traven, should we build a wall on our Southern border?

Dear whomever: We don't need no stinkin' wall.

4Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 9:46 am

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Deus X wrote:Dear B. Traven,

Dear E. Jean:
NO!

Dear B. Traven,

Dear Dumbfuck:
NO!

Dear B Traven, should we build a wall on our Southern border?  

Dear whomever:  We don't need no stinkin' wall.

Damn, I'm just too lazy to search for my Goldhat picture, lol!

5Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 3:40 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The actual quote from the book:

In Traven’s book, the bandit leader replies angrily (and colorfully):

“Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don’t need badges. I don’t have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabron and ching’ tu madre!”

Hahaha.

Ask B. Traven... Alfonso%20Bedoya%20as%20Gold%20Hat%5B5%5D

And he actually said this:

“Badges? We ain’t got no badges! We don’t need no badges!
I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!”

Aaaannnnd,

I had forgotten this clip from BLAZING SADDLES:

(here's the link: http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2010/01/we-don-need-no-stinking-badges-misquote.html

Very Happy

6Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 3:55 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:The actual quote from the book:

In Traven’s book, the bandit leader replies angrily (and colorfully):

“Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don’t need badges. I don’t have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabron and ching’ tu madre!”

Hahaha.

Ask B. Traven... Alfonso%20Bedoya%20as%20Gold%20Hat%5B5%5D

And he actually said this:

“Badges? We ain’t got no badges! We don’t need no badges!
I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!”

Aaaannnnd,

I had forgotten this clip from BLAZING SADDLES:

(here's the link:  http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2010/01/we-don-need-no-stinking-badges-misquote.html

Very Happy

Does this have anything to do with the B. Traven who closed down his account here a while back?

7Ask B. Traven... Empty Re: Ask B. Traven... 7/2/2019, 8:35 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
Does this have anything to do with the B. Traven who closed down his account here a while back?

I dunno, why don't you "Ask E. Jean":

https://www.elle.com/life-love/ask-e-jean/

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/e-jean-carroll-advice-sexual-power-trump.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum