Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump breathlessness?

+2
Telstar
RealLindaL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump breathlessness? Empty Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 2:58 am

RealLindaL

Anyone else noticed Trump sounding a little breathless occasionally, such as during the recent interview with Stephanopoulos when POTUS said he'd listen to dirt on an opponent supplied by such foreign entities as Russia or China?

Look, I'm not a doctor and don't have any right to diagnose, but I'm just sharing the thought that jumps into my head whenever I hear that breathless sound from Trump: heart failure.

Hope for his sake I'm way wrong. Wouldn't mind terribly if someone shot the sonofabitch, but heart failure? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Feel free to totally ignore this; again, am just sharing a nagging thought.

2Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 7:30 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Anyone else noticed Trump sounding a little breathless occasionally, such as during the recent interview with Stephanopoulos when POTUS said he'd listen to dirt on an opponent supplied by such foreign entities as Russia or China?

Look, I'm not a doctor and don't have any right to diagnose, but I'm just sharing the thought that jumps into my head whenever I hear that breathless sound from Trump: heart failure.

Hope for his sake I'm way wrong.   Wouldn't mind terribly if someone shot the sonofabitch, but heart failure?  I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  

3Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 10:07 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We are watching West Wing on Netflix. It serves as a reminder of how a more normal, albeit fictional, WH functions; how the staff and POTUS really care about public policy and actually think about results and consequences. Interestingly, we are at the point in the series where it is revealed that the president has a condition, which he concealed from the public, knowing that its revelation would have rendered him non-electable this condition was kept secret.

That West Wing White House is in major damage repair mode, trying to figure out how best to present this fact to America. They are seen now as having perpetrated a fraud on the public.

The strikingly opposite situation is true with our real life nightmare of the DJT folks. Since we have no real medical data on him, he was voted in under the circumstances of everyone knowing that we didn't know anything. It is completely upside-down.

He could be a little breathless from stress? From reading Woodward's book, it seems things behind the scenes are much as we might expect. We can see from his tweets and comments to the press on-the-fly between WH and helicopter moment to moment decisions made largely on what pops into his mind or what he sees on tv. He's in way over his head, so perhaps, even though he used to thrive on chaos, it is beginning to take its toll?

Interesting observation RealLindaL, thanks.

4Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 11:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sounds like long term effects of cocaine abuse. Remember the sniffing during the 2016 debates?

5Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 11:13 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

6Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 12:13 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

When did this story first come out? Date? Sounds like something on a liberal wish list? I mean, it is one of those things that might be widely accepted in some circles without any vetting, just because we wished it were true? Can't say it is outside the realm of the possible but the guy doesn't even drink?

Bottom line: if true, doesn't matter. Nothing matters with this guy. He could be caught with a live hooker (done) or a dead boy and no one would take a second glance. Sad chapter in the history of the presidency to say the least!

7Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 1:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

When did this story first come out? Date? Sounds like something on a liberal wish list? I mean, it is one of those things that might be widely accepted in some circles without any vetting, just because we wished it were true? Can't say it is outside the realm of the possible but the guy doesn't even drink?

Bottom line: if true, doesn't matter. Nothing matters with this guy. He could be caught with a live hooker (done) or a dead boy and no one would take a second glance. Sad chapter in the history of the presidency to say the least!

He sounds like Goldfinger or Blofeld. Where is 007 when the world really needs him? Imagine Air Force 1 landing with his fat ass stuck in the tiny window. Twisted Evil

8Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 2:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

9Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/23/2019, 3:03 pm

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:Anyone else noticed Trump sounding a little breathless occasionally, such as during the recent interview with Stephanopoulos when POTUS said he'd listen to dirt on an opponent supplied by such foreign entities as Russia or China?

Hope for his sake I'm way wrong.   Wouldn't mind terribly if someone shot the sonofabitch, but heart failure?  I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  

Snorting too much Adderall.

10Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/24/2019, 1:10 am

RealLindaL

Let's just make a mental note and see what happens longer term.

11Trump breathlessness? Empty Re: Trump breathlessness? 6/24/2019, 9:43 am

zsomething

He's not a healthy guy, that's clear. When I see him walking I've been known to adopt an Irish accent and yell at the TV, "Oi, ye feckin' great pudding, ye!" (You have to try to have some fun out of this nightmare).

I'm not sure if he's really breathless, or if it's part of this speaking pattern he tries to affect when he's talking to the press. Sometimes Trump seems to be trying to do a really bad Clint Eastwood impersonation or something, talking all under his breath like he thinks he's tough. It comes across as puffing-like-he's-just-tried-to-walk-up-a-flight-of-stairs. I'm not sure it's not an affectation, though. He's got a lot of them... he's a very "theatrical" goof.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum