This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More food for thought about Biden

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/21/2019, 5:55 pm

PkrBum wrote:https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-warren-beating-polls-elect-woman-1445065

Ouch, a little sexist, maybe?

Bernie's problem is he's Bernie and he's not just old, he's old news. If he makes too many comments like that, he'll be sliding fast in the polls. Suits me just fine.

View user profile

52More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/21/2019, 8:13 pm

zsomething wrote:This whole "I could get along even with segregationists" shit is just wrong-headed.  I am totally in the you-kick-the-shit-out-of-Nazis camp, don't mind if it gets violent, so Biden's not winning any points there.  I know he's no racist, though, so I'm not damning him for it... but it's a wrong tactic.

Yup .... it looks bad and is stupid.

Working with the white nationalists may have been pragmatic when some of them were Democrats.

That’s no longer true .... they’re ALL repukes, and they have zero incentive to compromise.

I actually want Joe to do well, because I can see the logic of his being the strongest candidacy against Trump simply from a demographic standpoint.

But, if he keeps saying stupid shit like that, it’ll come at the expense of support from the progressive wing, and he’ll lose anyway.

He needs to do better.

View user profile

53More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/21/2019, 9:03 pm

Oh, he will keep saying stupid stuff, as you call it, because he's Joe Biden.

But if the progressives blame him for his renowned tendency to be bumble tongued, and they decide that they can't vote for him, then Donald Trump's next four years will be your fault.

Don't blame it on the centrists. It wasn't the centrists that didn't come out to vote in 2016. We weren't sitting around worrying about Hillary's e-mails or her support of a war that started way back in 2001. We weren't sitting around worrying about corporate contributions to her campaign, because we had the sense to see what the other side was offering up as a candidate. We weren't thinking about Bill and NAFTA because for the love of God, it was a clear case of good vs evil. That was obvious in every speech Donald Trump made.
Snowflakes can demand perfection as long as they want to, but they will keep dividing us and giving us pure evil from the right if they don't grow up and get real. And I'm not talking about age at all.

Now we have a new accusation that the POTUS raped a columnist back in the 90's. Where are all those Bill Clinton haters now?

View user profile

54More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/22/2019, 12:39 am

Sal wrote:I actually want Joe to do well, because I can see the logic of his being the strongest candidacy against Trump simply from a demographic standpoint.

Sure as hell coulda fooled ME.

View user profile

55More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/22/2019, 2:00 am

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:I actually want Joe to do well, because I can see the logic of his being the strongest candidacy against Trump simply from a demographic standpoint.

He bends over for which ever celebrity authoritarian dominates the news cycle. A complete whore to authority.

https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095652132

View user profile

56More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/22/2019, 2:29 am

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Head_u15

View user profile

57More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/22/2019, 10:12 am

PkrBum wrote:

He bends over for which ever celebrity authoritarian dominates the news cycle. A complete whore to authority.

https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095652132

Hahahahaha ....

Glibertarian water-carrier for Trump posts a link to a definition to white nationalist’s favorite term, and then calls someone else a “whore to authority”.

You couldn’t make that shit up if you tried.

Absolutely and completely devoid of even a shred of self-awareness.

View user profile

58More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/22/2019, 9:47 pm

RealLindaL wrote:

Me too. Yesterday I thought I heard him say centrists were complicit with Trump and also cowards. Biden claims he is a centrist, just like Obama always said he was a centrist.
And the Black Caucus in the house sure wasn't as upset at what Biden said as old pale-face Sal was. Jim Clyburn jumped right in to say nothing gets done if people refuse to talk to each other:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/joe-biden-segregationist-comments-1370844

Just more snowflakes worrying more about African-Americans feelings than African-Americans are. Good old white folks, out there telling black people what they should think. It's out and out disrespectful. Booker and Harris have political motives, or they wouldn't have said anything either.

View user profile

59More food for thought about Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: More food for thought about Biden on 6/23/2019, 1:38 am

bigdog wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Me too. Yesterday I thought I heard him say centrists were complicit with Trump and also cowards. Biden claims he is a centrist, just like Obama always said he was a centrist.
And the Black Caucus in the house sure wasn't as upset at what Biden said as old pale-face Sal was. Jim Clyburn jumped right in to say nothing gets done if people refuse to talk to each other:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/joe-biden-segregationist-comments-1370844

Just more snowflakes worrying more about African-Americans feelings than African-Americans are. Good old white folks, out there telling black people what they should think. It's out and out disrespectful. Booker and Harris have political motives, or they wouldn't have said anything either.

Spot-on post as usual -- though I do have to wonder how anyone knows how pale Sal's face is.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum