This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is everybody??

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where is everybody?? Empty Where is everybody?? on 6/11/2019, 9:05 pm

So quiet all of a sudden... Why?

View user profile

2Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 7:50 am

RealLindaL wrote:So quiet  all of a sudden...  Why?

All forums die or go dark Linda. This may be the beginning of the end for the PDF. Sad.

View user profile

3Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 8:52 am

I'm around, just nothing major to talk about lately. Also kinda tired of putting up with our resident boring idiot troll doing the only trick he knows over and over...

View user profile

4Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 10:47 am

You make it sound as if he posts as much as some other posters.

View user profile

5Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 12:16 pm

Joani, it's not the quantity, it's the quality -- or, rather, lack of such, attributable to the thoroughly mind-numbing sameness of his responses to virtually every single political post here.  He refuses to acknowledge, much less honestly address, ANY current problems or criticisms, instead using his same-old same-old WHAT ABOUT OBAMA or WHAT ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING ELSE, always attempting to take focus off today and place it on the past, even though those past issues may have been (no, make that usually have been) relegated to the trash heap of history after thorough investigation and/or prior resolution.

His useless ploy never accomplishes a thing, but he keeps it up anyway, time after time after time, serving only to make himself sound like an idiotic broken record, playing to a by-now non-existent audience.  He's purely pitiful.

I'm frankly kinda surprised at any thinking individual who can't see this, regardless of political affiliation.

View user profile

6Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 1:16 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:You make it sound as if he posts as much as some other posters.

He kinda does, though. There are several people I like hearing from who don't post as much as he does.

Besides, it really only takes one turd to wreck a punchbowl. And he inserts his obsessive idiocy into damn near every thread, then adds an insult to everyone for not taking conspiracy-theory-loonietown seriously. I could start answering all of it back and just rip the soul out of him -- there's some extremely ugly stuff I could lay on the guy -- but I don't think anybody would really enjoy watching that, and, honestly, it wouldn't be much fun doing it, either.

So, basically, traffic's just gonna be slower. Which may be fine with you, I dunno. But, less fun, less customers.

View user profile

7Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 2:18 pm

I really really don’t think it is because of Pkr! Not very transference though!

View user profile

8Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 2:24 pm

RealLindaL wrote:

I'm frankly kinda surprised at any thinking individual who can't see this, regardless of political affiliation.

Where is everybody?? Thumbs15

View user profile

9Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 5:27 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Not very transference though!

Joani, could you possibly rephrase that statement? Don't know about others, but I have absolutely no idea what you meant to say.

View user profile

10Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 6:49 pm

RealLindaL wrote:

Joani, could you possibly rephrase that statement?   Don't know about others, but I have absolutely no idea what you meant  to say.

View user profile

11Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 7:02 pm

RealLindaL wrote:

Joani, could you possibly rephrase that statement?   Don't know about others, but I have absolutely no idea what you meant  to say.

lol!
I have no earthly idea! Auto corrected when I dictated the comment😂😂😂

View user profile

12Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/12/2019, 7:32 pm

I'm here, although between the 24/7 news on TV and reading tweets on Twitter I am feeling saturated with political data. If I see one more poll of the standings of the 23 or some odd democrats who are vying for the nomination I may scream, or black out?

Just this afternoon we are being treated to clips from an interview between 45 and ABC's George Stephanopoulos with 45 saying he would take information from a foreign government re a political opponent, wouldn't call the FBI.

This "president" is so devoid of understanding of government, his office, or norms and laws governing us, that he is no better than a juvenile delinquent on drugs armed with a dirty bomb and thinking his situation is amusing.

One of his goals is to exhaust the press and public to the point where we throw our arms in the air and just write him off and stop paying attention. It is a fairly effective tactic in that even among us here (political junkies one and all) posting is down.

I love this forum and completely relish getting all your points of view, even meat head type comments because they offer a glimpse into whatever thought processes they might be employing.

The forum will continue, I hope, as I think it is valuable. The problem may be, for what period of time can a person maintain a high level outrage against this person? He is only interested in himself, money and attention. He is a most disgusting person, no doubt. He is a master manipulator, sigh.

We play Monopoly, buy our properties and he blows up the game board. How do you keep playing with someone like that? It is a down the rabbit hole situation with this guy. The most disheartening thing about this administration is that the Republicans in Congress, who know better, do not do their job of oversight. The child-trump nearly (being mentally deranged) is not responsible enough to punish, but the Congressional Republicans surely know better.  

This is our leader, a baby bully.

Where is everybody?? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fresizer%2FbtyYdOQmdYz1z8sZHJsbHVjYk9g%3D%2F1400x0%2Fwww.trbimg

View user profile

13Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/13/2019, 1:17 am

othershoe1030 wrote:He is a most disgusting person, no doubt.

All well said, other. As for me, I think I've just about run out of words to describe the cavernously horrid human that is Trump.

View user profile

14Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/13/2019, 9:53 am

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:He is a most disgusting person, no doubt.

All well said, other.  As for me, I think I've just about run out of words to describe the cavernously horrid human that is Trump.

I fantasize about being asked by a reporter to give them one word to describe this president. I keep coming up with the seemingly "mild" word of disrespectful. To explain how really powerful it is, look at this.

He is disrespectful of the office he holds, of the history of the country, of the American citizens, of our allies, of norms, of government functioning, of the law, etc. Come to think of it, it would be a toss up between disrespectful and ignorant, but ignorant implies a certain level of forgiveness, which he clearly does not deserve. Of course, given that he is certifiably mentally ill might be HIS excuse but the Congress does not get a pass on this.

View user profile

15Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/13/2019, 9:57 am

My grandson, age 5, has a new expression. I don't know where he picked it up. It's simply, "the elephant in the room". That's what we have.

View user profile

16Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/13/2019, 1:52 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
My grandson, age 5, has a new expression.  I don't know where he picked it up.  It's simply, "the elephant in the room".  That's what we have.

Perhaps he picked it up from a political program?

Taken at face value, not thinking about the meaning of the phrase, it is a glorious mental picture. Indeed, "the elephant in the room" would be an impressive thing varying by room and elephant size. I am picturing an elephant in my living room, very interesting! My school librarian history has kicked in, see below!

Where is everybody?? 51lURA8rLkL._SX383_BO1,204,203,200_

Where is everybody?? 513JEiNfqZL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_

View user profile

17Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/13/2019, 3:15 pm

Where is everybody?? Trump_21

Isn't it obvious that even our children can't avoid the reach of the loathsome Satanic beast that we allowed into our house?

View user profile

18Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/14/2019, 9:35 am

Telstar wrote:Where is everybody?? Trump_21

Isn't it obvious that even our children can't avoid the reach of the loathsome Satanic beast that we allowed into our house?

lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

19Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 12:41 am

Telstar wrote:

It's precisely the effect on our children and grandchildren of allowing this lying, misogynistic, unethical and amoral P.O.S. to occupy the highest office in our land, that most worries me.

View user profile

20Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 12:47 am

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

It's precisely the effect on our children and grandchildren of allowing this lying, misogynistic, unethical and amoral P.O.S. to occupy the highest office in our land, that most worries me.

After him it will be hard for anyone to look upon it as the highest office in the land.

View user profile

21Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 1:10 am

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

After him it will be hard for anyone to look upon it as the highest office in the land.

Too true, Tel.   We can only hope some truly fine American is elected in 2020 and can manage to restore the dignity of the office before it's irretrievably lost.

View user profile

22Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 1:20 am

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Too true, Tel.   We can only hope some truly fine American is elected in 2020 and can manage to restore the dignity of the office before it's irretrievably lost.

After him, anyone would be considered a truly fine American in comparison.

View user profile

23Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 10:21 am

The people who voted twice for Obama and then voted for this one, voted for "change" both times. Hope they're still in the mood for change now. And, surely, they would never use 45's behavior as a sterling example of ethical conduct, or thoughtfulness, or kindness or mutual respect. This can't end soon enough.

View user profile

24Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 12:12 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:This can't end soon enough.

Amen, sister.

View user profile

25Where is everybody?? Empty Re: Where is everybody?? on 6/15/2019, 1:24 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:The people who voted twice for Obama and then voted for this one, voted for "change" both times. Hope they're still in the mood for change now. And, surely, they would never use 45's behavior as a sterling example of ethical conduct, or thoughtfulness, or kindness or mutual respect. This can't end soon enough.

It's hard to believe that anyone who voted for Obama would fall for this cheap lowlife.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum