Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Democrats are facing a huge problem"

+4
Sal
othershoe1030
zsomething
RealLindaL
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RealLindaL

One of the most depressing opinion pieces I've read:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/opinions/democrats-are-about-to-get-hammered-by-gop-zelizer/index.html

Partial excerpt:

While the caution of the Democrats has been pushing them away from what many see as the legitimate and necessary decision to start impeachment hearings, Republicans will be coming after their opponents with hammer and tong.
All of the post-Mueller analysis focused on the political risks Democrats faced if they went down the path of impeachment. But the political risks of doing nothing -- besides the Democratic risks of allowing the kinds of activities that have been documented about the President to stand -- are immense.
The Democrats might now find themselves under a torrent of attacks for being the corrupt party while the President will be boasting to his supporters that everything else was a "hoax." At some level, through inaction, Democrats will buttress his claims.
With strong economic numbers and relative peace abroad, Democratic timidity might be just the political medicine that a struggling Republican Party was hoping for, enough to carry them over the finish line on Election Day.

(Note:  Not sure I agree with the "relative peace abroad" phrase.   Too many possibilities of brinkmanship brewing at the moment.  But the threat of a Trump win in 2020 is far too frightening to even contemplate. __RLL)

zsomething

The damn thing is, the GOP's strength is nothing but a holdover from Obama. Every single economic trend that Trump's taking credit for started a long time ago, under Obama... and in most cases are actually slowing under Trump.

One of Obama's flaws was not bragging enough about his accomplishments, so people ignored the economy. Trump brags about everything, good or bad, so he wasn't shy at all about taking credit for Obama's achievements. And, yep, that may bite us in the end.

I'm hoping people aren't stupid enough to let creeping fascism continue just because the economy's good, but the American public tends to be on the dumb side and they don't know history worth a shit. They may just make the same mistake Germany made almost a century ago. And Trump's already trying to set himself up as a dictator, and the supposed "sheepdogs" are supporting it because they're idiots.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:One of the most depressing opinion pieces I've read:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/opinions/democrats-are-about-to-get-hammered-by-gop-zelizer/index.html

Partial excerpt:

While the caution of the Democrats has been pushing them away from what many see as the legitimate and necessary decision to start impeachment hearings, Republicans will be coming after their opponents with hammer and tong.
All of the post-Mueller analysis focused on the political risks Democrats faced if they went down the path of impeachment. But the political risks of doing nothing -- besides the Democratic risks of allowing the kinds of activities that have been documented about the President to stand -- are immense.

The Democrats might now find themselves under a torrent of attacks for being the corrupt party while the President will be boasting to his supporters that everything else was a "hoax." At some level, through inaction, Democrats will buttress his claims.
With strong economic numbers and relative peace abroad, Democratic timidity might be just the political medicine that a struggling Republican Party was hoping for, enough to carry them over the finish line on Election Day.

(Note:  Not sure I agree with the "relative peace abroad" phrase.   Too many possibilities of brinkmanship brewing at the moment.  But the threat of a Trump win in 2020 is far too frightening to even contemplate. __RLL)

The unparalleled audacity of the spin-misters in the Republican ranks never ceases to astound me! This author is suggesting that R's may take the position that the DEMOCRATS are the corrupt party because they are NOT proceeding with impeaching DJT for the acts disclosed in the Mueller Report? This article suggests that, by not impeaching DJT, Dems are in effect "condoning" those acts? Talk about having it both ways! Am I missing the point here?

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:

Partial excerpt:

The unparalleled audacity of the spin-misters in the Republican ranks never ceases to astound me! This author is suggesting that R's may take the position that the DEMOCRATS are the corrupt party because they are NOT proceeding with impeaching DJT for the acts disclosed in the Mueller Report? This article suggests that, by not impeaching DJT, Dems are in effect "condoning" those acts? Talk about having it both ways! Am I missing the point here?

It's not only the audacity, it's the dishonesty, corruption, and criminality.

Trump and his minions are broadcasting the patently false lie that the Obama administration illegally "spied" on his campaign, and claiming the Mueller findings were the complete opposite of what they are in black and white in reality.

And, with their unprecedented obstruction, the stacking of the DOJ and the courts, combined with the abject stupidity and willful ignorance of much of the electorate, they just might get away with it.

Republicans have broken our government, and Trump is shredding the very fabric of our democratic institutions.

We are in the midst of a Constitutional crisis.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:

Partial excerpt:

Again:

The Democrats might now find themselves under a torrent of attacks for being the corrupt party while the President will be boasting to his supporters that everything else was a "hoax."

Not sure if you read the entire piece, othershoe, but this is the crux.   Investigations of the Dems, the FISA process, etc., will begin (if they haven't already) - Trump and his minions will be on the offensive warpath.   The Dems have got to be tougher than tough or they won't stand a chance. But what that consists of, given the staunchly STUPID Republican Senate, I have no idea.  Impeachment won't help, IMHO.  

Would love to believe once again that Mueller will be the knight on a white horse, but don't even know if he'll testify, much less be willing to buck his boss on national TV.   Very, very iffy.

Along with what you and zsomething and Sal can clearly see, all that's why this piece is so damned depressing.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Partial excerpt:

Again:

The Democrats might now find themselves under a torrent of attacks for being the corrupt party while the President will be boasting to his supporters that everything else was a "hoax."

Not sure if you read the entire piece, othershoe, but this is the crux.   Investigations of the Dems, the FISA process, etc., will begin (if they haven't already) - Trump and his minions will be on the offensive warpath.   The Dems have got to be tougher than tough or they won't stand a chance. But what that consists of, given the staunchly STUPID Republican Senate, I have no idea.  Impeachment won't help, IMHO.  

Would love to believe once again that Mueller will be the knight on a white horse, but don't even know if he'll testify, much less be willing to buck his boss on national TV.   Very, very iffy.

Along with what you and zsomething and Sal can clearly see, all that's why this piece is so damned depressing.

I see several points of pressure working against the current Republican stone-walling position, leakers within the various agencies, investigative reporters, and letters supporting at least the investigation of incidents aired in Mueller's report, such as the one signed by over 500 (at this count) former (and current?) prosecutors stating the evidence to bring a case of obstruction against Individual One is overwhelming.  At the very least, enough negative information about 45 needs to be brought to the public's attention so as to create a landslide vote for whomever runs against him.

Speaker Pelosi just said the President is goading the dems to bring impeachment because it will strengthen his base. That being said, I'm wondering if shifting gears into impeachment mode would make requests for things like 45's tax returns more enforceable? Is there a way to more effectively demand documents such as those being held by Don McGahn, etc?

I'm not crazy about impeachment because it would still leave us with Pence and all the cabinet and agency appointments done by 45. We need to clean house by voting him out but it is excruciating to have to see, day by day, the idiocy on the world stage that is this administration!

It is a depressing article. Surely, the dems have access to sharpe legal minds who can come up with a strategy that will force the information we need out in the open?

I am tired of being out-gunned by these mob boss people. When they go low, we go high...I am picturing us going high in the form of a bomber, dropping legal bombs on this infestation of wicked people who now have taken over the government! Bombs away, we're going HIGH!

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:
I am tired of being out-gunned by these mob boss people. When they go low, we go high...I am picturing us going high in the form of a bomber, dropping legal bombs on this infestation of wicked people who now have taken over the government! Bombs away, we're going HIGH! [/color]

There is a time and a place for everything, and we are edging closer by the minute.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
I am tired of being out-gunned by these mob boss people. When they go low, we go high...I am picturing us going high in the form of a bomber, dropping legal bombs on this infestation of wicked people who now have taken over the government! Bombs away, we're going HIGH! [/color]

There is a time and a place for everything, and we are edging closer by the minute.

Hey Sal, c'mon, no fair with such intriguing, cryptic remarks.

Closer to WHAT, please?

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Closer to WHAT, please?

Political violence, of course.

Maybe not on the scale or scope that oneshoe is envisioning, but who the fuck knows? .....

.... wouldn’t be the first time decent people had to fight a war against white nationalism.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Trump derangement is terminal.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:“Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…: “Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…: “Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…”

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Closer to WHAT, please?

Political violence, of course.

Maybe not on the scale or scope that oneshoe is envisioning, but who the fuck knows? .....

.... wouldn’t be the first time decent people had to fight a war against white nationalism.

I am tired of being out-gunned by these mob boss people. When they go low, we go high...I am picturing us going high in the form of a bomber, dropping legal bombs on this infestation of wicked people who now have taken over the government! Bombs away, we're going HIGH!

I mean "legal bombs" like court orders and testimony that nails these guys on all sides! Just tonight the NYT's has a cover story re 45's Business Empire, LOL!! covering supposedly the peek of his success as a businessman, lost billions of daddy's money, probably never made a dime himself. Look at the photo of him standing on a frozen pond. Probably he thinks he looks as if he is walking on water? I think it makes him look as if he just crawled out of the swamp! Who goes broke running a casino for crying out loud? Money is coming from the Russian mob, remember when one of the sons said that in an interview? Tick tok!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Democrats may have been facing a huge problem but things are not so rosy for Humpty Dumpty either! The tax story on the front page of the NYT's opens many new questions and shines a light on the totality of his con-artistry. His administration is like a house being attacked by termites. Taken alone each little nibble doesn't seem to matter much but there is now the beginning of a snowball effect that I see gaining momentum. It looks as if the next few days? weeks? months? are going to be historically significant.

zsomething

othershoe1030 wrote: Democrats may have been facing a huge problem but things are not so rosy for Humpty Dumpty either! The tax story on the front page of the NYT's opens many new questions and shines a light on the totality of his con-artistry. His administration is like a house being attacked by termites. Taken alone each little nibble doesn't seem to matter much but there is now the beginning of a snowball effect that I see gaining momentum. It looks as if the next few days? weeks? months? are going to be historically significant.

I just keep wondering, will this finally be enough to convince at least a few Trumpcult morons that they've been hoodwinked? Or will anything ever be enough to make them see, "Okay, we're idiots and we got taken in by a cheap joke of a con-artist and we should never be trusted to make any decision more important than what kind of side we want at The Olive Garden again?"

They're just gonna bunker down and count on Hannity to talk them off the ledge and reassure them that they're still "smart" and the Democrats are still "bad" and reality is lying to you and that Trump is a good smart guy who was put there by The Great Shinin' Jesus and everything'll be just fine come the day of Qanon retribution and Uranium One is real and blah-de-frickin'-blah.

I'm not sure anything will ever wake the conservatives up. They've got so much invested in being stupid now that you'll get being wrong away from 'em when you pry their cold dead claws off it. Trump will just pop up and say, "I sure do hate them brown folks! And by the way, abortion!" and everything else will be forgiven.

Just insanity...

Sal

Sal

zsomething wrote:

They're just gonna bunker down and count on Hannity to talk them off the ledge and reassure them that they're still "smart" and the Democrats are still "bad" and reality is lying to you and that Trump is a good smart guy who was put there by The Great Shinin' Jesus and everything'll be just fine come the day of Qanon retribution and Uranium One is real and blah-de-frickin'-blah.

Fox and Friends this morning ....

“They realize he’s a billionaire,”Ainsley Earhardt said of voters’ possible reaction to the story. “He was campaigning on the trail with his plane behind him that’s as big as a Delta jet, with his name on it. We can’t even fathom that kind of money. So I’m sure — if you have that kind of money you look at tax laws. You buy things to take a loss so that you make more the next year. But that’s not how most of us think.”

She added: “If anything, you read this and you’re like, wow, it’s pretty impressive all the things he has done in his life. It’s beyond what most of could ever achieve.”

Rolling Eyes

PkrBum

PkrBum

What Russian ties were revealed? That was the rational... right?

There were also a NY real estate crash and tax write offs to depreciation and improvements.

But unless you've rented your whole life... you knew that and conveniently ignored it.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
I mean "legal bombs" like court orders and testimony that nails these guys on all sides!

Thanks for clarifying, othershoe.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
I mean "legal bombs" like court orders and testimony that nails these guys on all sides!

Cool

Just have to agree with Z about what it will take to sway enough people that they were conned. Who can forget the totally unacceptable Access Hollywood tape, with Ted Cruz (or who was it?) saying he couldn't look his teenaged daughter in the eye if he were ever to support such a man...and then went on to do just that?

As we keep hearing, we're in uncharted waters, to say the least!

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Cool

Just have to agree with Z about what it will take to sway enough people that they were conned. Who can forget the totally unacceptable Access Hollywood tape, with Ted Cruz (or who was it?) saying he couldn't look his teenaged daughter in the eye if he were ever to support such a man...and then went on to do just that?

As we keep hearing, we're in uncharted waters, to say the least!

Another useless republican turd. Sounds like he hinted to America that his daughter is a skank  slut not worth defending. These days he's a Fox News whore.

PkrBum

PkrBum

The Horowitz IG report on FISA abuse is apparently complete. Comey, Clapper, & Brennen are pointing at each other like a circular firing squad trying to get ahead of the conclusions. Y'all aren't going to like how this ends.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…

bigdog

It's an opinion piece, written a year and 5 months before the election. Don't get too depressed.

Guess what? Some of the redactions have been removed from the Mueller report, just today. They have to do with Michael Flynn's testimony. Check it out online. Trump's lawyer did everything he could to keep Flynn from testifying before Mueller. The first piece of material to be unredacted is absolutely damning. There were voicemails involved. (Remember the Nixon tapes?)
I think once the whole report is out, there will be no path left but impeachment which may not work, but will NOT hurt the Dems. It will make them seem like they at least have some balls.

Don't get depressed. Time is still on our side.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Don't get depressed. Time is still on our side.

And time will tell, won't it?

Dearly hope you're right.

bigdog

As long as Joe Biden is polling as far ahead of Donald Trump as he is, I'm not going to panic too much. There's only so much tampering that can be done without being caught.

RealLindaL

And then there were the polls just ahead of the 2016 election.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum