Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday

+2
bigdog
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Washington (CNN)Attorney General William Barr is expected to release special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report on the Russia investigation to Congress and the public on Thursday morning, Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.

RELATED: The 5 fights to expect after the Mueller report is released
This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/15/politics/mueller-report-justice-department-plan/index.html?utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2019-04-15T15%3A58%3A45&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&fbclid=IwAR0X2i0gByIIRrF-RyQ2MfLja78tK3vOhG81IMz9fJjImtvKKMsLcQzrTiU&fbclid=IwAR2yHKEcuFMib5rB2EbbG6K6rPgttKChIuRP9X5873gz31FtN8KHrqzNCLw&fbclid=IwAR0ygir5JYO7jNwRjCVzB-az4eLkHQ0Luojoh71hXEPkKxHw20IXYkLe_Ho

bigdog

Is Congress even in session on Thursday? I thought they were taking off for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'm wrong.

bigdog

Is Congress even in session on Thursday? I thought they were taking off for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'm wrong.

bigdog

Answering my own question, yes, they are officially in recess for two weeks from today. So, if the AG releases the Mueller report on Thursday, who gets it? I'm betting the American people will not get it before Congress does, unless this is part of Barr and Trump's plan. They may have redacted it to the point that Trump looks like an angel to give it to the public, giving it two weeks to set in before Congress gets back to fight the redactions.
It's always one step ahead and two steps back with this bunch.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Thursday of Holy Week was as close as the AG could get to shredding the document completely. If it is going to be distributed electronically to members of Congress, it wouldn't matter where they were but I don't know what the plan is for distribution. Has anyone heard about this?

Also, reporters should be on the list of recipients? Newspapers should make everything they get available.

I think it is a sign of the times that we hear reports today about how White House staff, who were called to testify are fearing their names might be released and fear retribution from Donnie. How many people can he fire? All of them I guess, since he's the only person (in his mind) who matters! How have we put up with this abomination for so long?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Breaking News after Breaking News, one thing after another. Barr gives a press conference with Rob Rosenstein prior to the release of the redacted report to Congress, the press and the public. Two or three hours of administration spin, also with the possibility that DJT may also have a few things to say to the press BEFORE the release of the redacted report.

AG has been conspiring with the WH over the details of the report presumably to aid them in preparing their "Anti-report" to dispute findings and discredit the investigation as a whole.

Despite the traditional wall between the WH and the DOJ, this administration has managed to disregard any and all norms that don't suit their agenda.

DJT has treated his presidency on some levels, as nothing more than a reality show, this is no exception. The fact that Mueller has washed his hands of any of these theatrics is telling and in the long run, we all know, the full somewhat redacted report and the supporting data will be revealed. The only question is...how long will that take?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wall? First that's wrong. Second did you sleep through Obama and holder/ lynch?

Also Mueller assisted in the redaction. That was "missed" by the leftist media.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Wall? First that's wrong. Second did you sleep through Obama and holder/ lynch?

Also Mueller assisted in the redaction. That was "missed" by the leftist media.
Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday Douche15

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Mueller Report has been released.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/04/mueller-report-released/?utm_source=mj-newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-news-2019-04-22

Vikingwoman

Is anybody reading this Mueller Report? The Russians got in many voter databases around the country. Why haven't we heard further about what they found?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obama knew in early 2014 and did nothing. Just let Putin run roughshod like he did his whole terms.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Obama knew in early 2014 and did nothing. Just let Putin run roughshod like he did his whole terms.

Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday Istock10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum