Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Could this be the end of the Mafia Queen of Mean? Stay tuned. LOL.

Almost every week, for the last 7+ years, Jeanine Pirro has been a fixture at Fox News with her show ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine’. Her unique voice and often conspiratory dialogue has been a hit among Fox News viewers on most Saturday evenings.

This all changed last night, however, when Fox News suddenly pulled the show from their scheduled lineup, instead opting to replay the documentary, “Scandalous”.

While Fox News is refusing to comment on the reason why the show was pulled from Saturday’s 9 p.m. ET slot, or whether or not this was a temporary or permanent measure, it appears as though the move came following controversial remarks about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar during last week’s show.

“Think about it: Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Quran, 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested,” Pirro suggested. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”
The remarks clearly irked Fox News who condemned them within 48 hours.

Her comments also appeared to irk several of her advertisers, as at least three companies dropped their advertising spots on her show over the last week alone.

While it’s not unheard of for a cable news station to drop a show for a week or two as a controversy blows over, the lack of a statement from Fox News about their plans may indicate that a longer suspension or even a permanent removal of Pirro’s show may be in the works.

We will continue to reach out to Fox news for an update.

https://hillreporter.com/jeanine-pirro-pulled-off-the-air-by-fox-news-gone-for-good-27797

Telstar

Telstar

Bone Spur wants Fox News to Put Pirro Back! LOL

zsomething

Trump defended her and Tucker, claiming they were victims of "political correctness."

That's such bullshit.

Here's the fact: there's really no such thing as "political correctness." There's just "being an asshole." Whatever the public's official stance on "political correctness" is, people are still going to think you're an asshole if you act like an asshole. Doing away with "PC" isn't going to save ya from being considered a douchebag if you say douchebaggy things.

There was no official "political correctness" back in the 1970's, but I still thought my classmates who said racist or sexist shit were a bunch of assholes. They'd still probably get fired from a job if they said racist or sexist shit.

Complaining about "political correctness" is just a scapegoat for people who can't handle the fact that they get bad results from their own actions, and don't want to have to take personal responsibility for what they do or say.

It's not "political correctness" that makes people think Jeanine Pirro is a racist piece of shit. Being a racist piece of shit is what makes people think that. It's not that people are "oversensitive" that makes Tucker Carlson look like a dick... it's the fact that he's a fuckin' dick.

Trump's using "PC" as an excuse not to hold people accountable for being bigots. Which, of course, he doesn't want to do, because (A) he's a bigot, too and (B) his base are a bunch of bigots. If they're not, then they need to get onto him, 'cuz he sure as hell thinks they are.

2seaoat

there is an element in trump's every move, and his advisors and followers buy into it. She was incredibly legally ignorant.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Trump defended her and Tucker, claiming they were victims of "political correctness."  

That's such bullshit.

Here's the fact:  there's really no such thing as "political correctness."   There's just "being an asshole."  Whatever the public's official stance on "political correctness" is, people are still going to think you're an asshole if you act like an asshole.  Doing away with "PC" isn't going to save ya from being considered a douchebag if you say douchebaggy things.

There was no official "political correctness" back in the 1970's, but I still thought my classmates who said racist or sexist shit were a bunch of assholes.  They'd still probably get fired from a job if they said racist or sexist shit.  

Complaining about "political correctness" is just a scapegoat for people who can't handle the fact that they get bad results from their own actions, and don't want to have to take personal responsibility for what they do or say.

It's not "political correctness" that makes people think Jeanine Pirro is a racist piece of shit.  Being a racist piece of shit is what makes people think that.   It's not that people are "oversensitive" that makes Tucker Carlson look like a dick... it's the fact that he's a fuckin' dick.

Trump's using "PC" as an excuse not to hold people accountable for being bigots.  Which, of course, he doesn't want to do, because (A) he's a bigot, too and (B) his base are a bunch of bigots.  If they're not, then they need to get onto him, 'cuz he sure as hell thinks they are.  

cheers   cheers   cheers    

Can always count on our zsomething to hit every single nail right on the head.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:
there is an element in trump's every move, and his advisors and followers buy into it.  She was incredibly legally ignorant.

Hope she's gone for good, though I'm taking your word for it because I rarely if ever waste my time on the Fox propaganda network.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:
there is an element in trump's every move, and his advisors and followers buy into it.  She was incredibly legally ignorant.

Hope she's gone for good, though I'm taking your word for it because I rarely if ever waste my time on the Fox propaganda network.

It's been years since I tuned into Fox News on a regular basis but I'd be willing to tune in to see what Donna Brazile is doing. She will add color to a drab canvas.

polecat

polecat

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good? 54230710

zsomething

Yeah, FOX is using the "she said something bad" excuse to make themselves look good while they're dumping dead weight.

The same will happen to Tucker soon enough. His ratings are good, but that don't matter a-tall if you can't get any more sponsors than that "My Pillow" jerk-off-artist (if there's a more pathetic example of humanity than that sad sonofabitch, he's got enough sense to hide and never show his face).

I've probably told this before but I yammer so much I forget who I told what, so... I used to work at a radio station that ran Rush Limbaugh. All the local conservative business owners just loved him. But, even in Mississippi, not a damn one of 'em would buy time during his show, because they were too chickenshit to co-sign the stuff he was saying, afraid they might lose customers. So, during our highest-rated hours of the day, we were having to fill in all the local avails with PSAs and we weren't makin' a dime and wasting a prime slot. Because the station was owned by a prominent rich right-winger (who I believe is now out of business because, like most right-wingers, he had lousy morals and practiced criminal fraud) we kept Rush on for a while and let him bleed us. That sucked for us that worked at the station, because Rush's people would call us on the phone to chat and they always told a lot of racist jokes, and stories about how they terrorized a "little Jew bastard" who tried to drop Rush's show once. Really ugly stuff. My co-worker got really upset with their racist shit once... and he was a G. Gordon Liddy fan.

Anyway, after a while, we dumped Limbaugh even though he had high ratings, because nobody's gonna advertise on that shit. If Piro could get advertisers, FOX would keep her, because they don't care what people complaining about racism think about anything -- people who complain about racism aren't their audience, anyway. FOX is geared toward stupid old bigots. Tucker won't get kicked off because he's a white supremacist or because he hates women or anything else, because that's FOX's audience. If you watch 'em, congratulations, let me introduce you to yourself. But if they can't find sponsors to subsidize Tucker's nightly cross-burning, then he's gonna get de-platformed.

FOX loves 'em some white supremacy, but mostly they love dollars. Hannity, reportedly, is also getting nervous and threatening to leave. Good riddance to the ham-headed stump-stupid dimwit if he does. Maybe Sinclair will hire him, they have no soul either.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Yeah, FOX is using the "she said something bad" excuse to make themselves look good while they're dumping dead weight.

The same will happen to Tucker soon enough.  His ratings are good, but that don't matter a-tall if you can't get any more sponsors than that "My Pillow" jerk-off-artist (if there's a more pathetic example of humanity than that sad sonofabitch, he's got enough sense to hide and never show his face).  

I've probably told this before but I yammer so much I forget who I told what, so... I used to work at a radio station that ran Rush Limbaugh.  All the local conservative business owners just loved him.  But, even in Mississippi, not a damn one of 'em would buy time during his show, because they were too chickenshit to co-sign the stuff he was saying, afraid they might lose customers.   So, during our highest-rated hours of the day, we were having to fill in all the local avails with PSAs and we weren't makin' a dime and wasting a prime slot.  Because the station was owned by a prominent rich right-winger (who I believe is now out of business because, like most right-wingers, he had lousy morals and practiced criminal fraud) we kept Rush on for a while and let him bleed us.   That sucked for us that worked at the station, because Rush's people would call us on the phone to chat and they always told a lot of racist jokes, and stories about how they terrorized a "little Jew bastard" who tried to drop Rush's show once.   Really ugly stuff.   My co-worker got really upset with their racist shit once... and he was a G. Gordon Liddy fan.  

Anyway, after a while, we dumped Limbaugh even though he had high ratings, because nobody's gonna advertise on that shit.  If Piro could get advertisers, FOX would keep her, because they don't care what people complaining about racism think about anything -- people who complain about racism aren't their audience, anyway.  FOX is geared toward stupid old bigots.  Tucker won't get kicked off because he's a white supremacist or because he hates women or anything else, because that's FOX's audience.   If you watch 'em, congratulations, let me introduce you to yourself.   But if they can't find sponsors to subsidize Tucker's nightly cross-burning, then he's gonna get de-platformed.  

FOX loves 'em some white supremacy, but mostly they love dollars.   Hannity, reportedly, is also getting nervous and threatening to leave.  Good riddance to the ham-headed stump-stupid dimwit if he does.  Maybe Sinclair will hire him, they have no soul either.

Is Paul Gallo still on Mississippi supertalk in the morning?

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

Is Paul Gallo still on Mississippi  supertalk in the morning?

Don't know. After working in radio so long, I never even turn it on anymore... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum