Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency

+5
Telstar
PkrBum
RealLindaL
zsomething
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:But will the Florida voters remember this in the future elections? No. Little wonder why real Americans pray that the great flood targets Florida and washes away the flotsam and jetsam voters that lurk there. Let them die in agony the way all great traitors should. Not that real American would care much about major death and destruction to Florida's sister shithole states like Alabama and Georgia.

OK obviously you're just looking for a fight.  So I'll help:

Quit being a JERK on this, Tel.  Surely you can't be too dense to realize your fellow liberal forum members here are largely Floridians and other southerners?  What GOOD does it do for you to rant against our entire state and wish us all the worst????  NONE.     Evil or Very Mad

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Thanks for the support, Deus. Don't know WTF gets into poor Telstar some days. Pretty senseless and hateful, his Florida fixation. Maybe he's just deeply envious of those living in the Sunshine State. The more he rants, the more I think that's the case, but who ever knows with Tel??

Deus X

Deus X

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 Fnutzu7

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:But will the Florida voters remember this in the future elections? No. Little wonder why real Americans pray that the great flood targets Florida and washes away the flotsam and jetsam voters that lurk there. Let them die in agony the way all great traitors should. Not that real American would care much about major death and destruction to Florida's sister shithole states like Alabama and Georgia.

Quit being a JERK on this, Tel.  Surely you can't be too dense to realize your fellow liberal forum members here are largely Floridians and other southerners?  What GOOD does it do for you to rant against our entire state and wish us all the worst????  NONE.     Evil or Very Mad

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Thanks for the support, Deus.  Don't know WTF gets into poor Telstar some days.  Pretty senseless and hateful, his Florida fixation.  Maybe he's just deeply envious of those living in the Sunshine State.  The more he rants, the more I think that's the case, but who ever knows with Tel??

Lol Nothing wrong with the Where The Sun Don't Shine State, just some of the feeble dullards that vote in it and need to be washed down to Davy Jones Locker. I do enjoy seeing you and BTraven's alternate butter up to each other until the he/she man woman hater decides to revert back to woman bashing. Twisted Evil

Deus X

Deus X

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 Fnutzu7

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 Fnutzu7

Wouldn't you be happier beating up on woman, tiny penis? Twisted Evil

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:  My angry inch.   

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 X_mush10

Deus X

Deus X

gatorfan

RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Thanks for the support, Deus.  Don't know WTF gets into poor Telstar some days.  Pretty senseless and hateful, his Florida fixation.  Maybe he's just deeply envious of those living in the Sunshine State.  The more he rants, the more I think that's the case, but who ever knows with Tel??

Probably was incarcerated in Florida at some point. It's easier for simple minded people to brand everyone as the same in a state than to see individuals. Doesn't the troll live in Mississippi? That might also explain the attitude.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Probably was incarcerated in Florida at some point. It's easier for simple minded people to brand everyone as the same in a state than to see individuals. Doesn't the troll live in Mississippi? That might also explain the attitude.

Thanks for crawling out from under your rock to add your useless 2 cents. At least when you're posting here the children your neighborhood can breathe easy and not have to worry about being molested by the demented gator fan. Twisted Evil

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Thanks for crawling out from under your rock to add your useless 2 cents. At least when you're posting here the children your neighborhood can breathe easy and not have to worry about being molested by the demented gator fan. Twisted Evil

You are so far out there you've warped time and space. Does your parole officer know you are posting your infantile B/S on here again? How about your Mommy? Since you use her basement computer you might get her in trouble. Isn't it time for her to come down to the basement and nurse you again?

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

You are so far out there you've warped time and space. Does your parole officer know you are posting your infantile B/S on here again? How about your Mommy? Since you use her basement computer you might get her in trouble. Isn't it time for her to come down to the basement and nurse you again?

Say hi to your daddy. Does he still back door his tiny gatorboy like he has since birth? Obviously the mushroom didn't fall far from the tree. Like daddy like boy, or "likes boys" in your case. Twisted Evil

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

Say hi to your daddy. Does he still back door his tiny gatorboy like he has since birth? Obviously the mushroom didn't fall far from the tree. Like daddy like boy, or "likes boys" in your case. Twisted Evil

That drivel is as weak as you are. Too funny, glad I stopped in today! I needed the laugh......

RealLindaL

gatorfan wrote:Doesn't the troll live in Mississippi? That might also explain the attitude.

Even worse: somewhere in the State of New York. Am thanking my lucky stars my son moved outta there last year.

(Don't know that we have anyone here from Mississippi except zsomething, who's probably the smartest man in the whole state.)

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Carry on.   I'm done.

Well put. I agree.

That drivel is as weak as you are. Too funny, glad I stopped in today! I needed the laugh......

No need to. Just look in the mirror and see what your family is laughing at all the time.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Doesn't the troll live in Mississippi? That might also explain the attitude.

Even worse:  somewhere in the State of New York.   Am thanking my lucky stars my son moved outta there last year.

(Don't know that we have anyone here from Mississippi except zsomething, who's probably the smartest man in the whole state.)  

Et tu Linda? lol!

zsomething

If y'all are done with the very-impressive flinging sand at each other, maybe we can get back on topic. This guy has some salient points that are pretty hard to argue against, no matter what anyone's stance on the stupid "wall" are.

Bottom line is, Trump is mis-managing the fuck out of our resources and basing national priorities on his own vanity and hurt fee-fees because some dumbasses on FOX News aren't "saying enough nice things" about him anymore. And, once again, he's playing into the enemy's hands.

At this point I don't even think we need the Mueller report, because this is pretty indisputable at this point: Trump is a Russian asset. He is acting far more in the enemy's interests than in ours. Whether it's witting or unwitting is still up for debate, but, honestly, does it actually matter that much when the end results are the same? I don't know for certain if Trump's doing the things he's doing because Putin has kompromat on him, or if it's just because he's a weak nitwit with a very-exploitable neurosis that makes him need to rub up against authoritarians' ankles. I don't know if he's a corrupt and evil traitor, or if he's just a moron who's fumbling into all-the-stuff-an-evil-traitor-would-do because he just doesn't understand anything or know any better. Mueller's report will hopefully clear us up on those matters... but, really, the end result is the same, regardless. From backing out of trade deals (and opening doors for Russia and their buddies), to re-starting the Cold War arms race (which gives Russia a free hand to do the same, which Putin has long wanted to do because he's trying to rebuild the Soviet empire), to pulling out of Syria (again, direct benefit to Putin), to giving Putin a free pass on crimes in the Ukraine, to alienating our own allies, to stirring up divisions among our own population (which Russian troll-farms are just throwing steak sauce on), to the stuff mentioned in the above video, to... you fucking name it, name a thing that benefits Russia and Trump's doing it.

It still boggles my mind that anybody with enough brain cells to maintain respiration is still backing this fuck. But, there they are.

Oh, and I appreciate the compliment about being the "smartest man in Mississippi," but I know a lotta people here at least as smart as me, if not smarter. I thought about bringing a few here but they're not as interested in online arguing as me (which makes a good case that they might be smarter'n me Wink ), plus it might turn the place into even more of a one-sided bloodbath... Smile But, anyway, yes, there are some smart people in Mississippi. But we're usually busy trying to keep the rest of 'em from eating things they find on the sidewalk and assuring them that thunder isn't the devil comin' ta get 'em...

Deus X

Deus X

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 Sanctuary-faulkner

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:  But, anyway, yes, there are some smart people in Mississippi.  But we're usually busy trying to keep the rest of 'em from eating things they find on the sidewalk and assuring them that thunder isn't the devil comin' ta get 'em...

McConnell: Trump to sign funding bill and declare border emergency - Page 2 Lol_zp21

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum