Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

police training.....not enough

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1police training.....not enough Empty police training.....not enough 12/7/2018, 5:12 pm

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chp-officer%e2%80%99s-bullet-killed-sheriff%e2%80%99s-deputy-who-responded-to-thousand-oaks-bar-shooting/ar-BBQEfP8

Telstar

Telstar

So much for good guys with guns.

2seaoat

My daughter as in house corporate counsel is continually training the police force where they have put an office next to the chief. I had one chief tell me that training is like an insurance policy....you hope you never need to use it, but if you do, it will cover the risk. A well trained officer bonded with the community makes for a winner. My Nephew starts his training as a new recruit. He has supervised 120 employees. but is closing the Illinois company. My Nephew wants to go off on his own walking away from a six figure salary to serve as a police officer. He is intelligent and has a calm composure. He will make a good officer, but my son or son in law could never have the composure and even with training they would probably fail. A good portion of the problem is the screening of officers.....we have a nation of wanabees who migrate to police work. It is way past the time to train and screen better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum