Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PACEDOG...Control yourself

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/11/2012, 10:09 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously. I don't like giving anyone a "time out", but please try and confine your BS to one thread, and then bump that thread. If you create new threads time and time again such that you take over the front page, you are moving into spamming territory, which is something that will catch a three day ban. I'm just giving you a warning now so that you can tame yourself.

2PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/11/2012, 10:26 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Seriously. I don't like giving anyone a "time out", but please try and confine your BS to one thread, and then bump that thread. If you create new threads time and time again such that you take over the front page, you are moving into spamming territory, which is something that will catch a three day ban. I'm just giving you a warning now so that you can tame yourself.

Wait until election day......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/11/2012, 10:33 pm

i agree... one thread would be more user friendly and fair. the only counter is escalated spam... we all lose.

4PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 8:26 am

Sal

Sal

Sheesh ...

Rolling Eyes

5PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 8:56 pm

get over it sal...it is right out of your own playbook

6PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 9:30 pm

Thanks Boards! PD's gone over the edge.

7PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 9:31 pm

boards of FL wrote:Seriously. I don't like giving anyone a "time out", but please try and confine your BS to one thread, and then bump that thread. If you create new threads time and time again such that you take over the front page, you are moving into spamming territory, which is something that will catch a three day ban. I'm just giving you a warning now so that you can tame yourself.

Every thread is about a different topic. Someone has to counter the overwhelming voices if liberalism.

8PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 9:40 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Every thread is about a different topic. Someone has to counter the overwhelming voices if liberalism.

You need help,PD seriously.

9PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 9:41 pm

I'll have all the help I need when your messiah is out of office

10PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 9:56 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'll have all the help I need when your messiah is out of office

You don't seem to realize more than half the country is democrats.You live in the your little SRC world where everyone is a religious nut and a republican. You're going to have to face they're are people who have different views and beliefs who have a say so too.

11PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 10:48 pm

boards, since we are on the subject of behavior.

can you tell dreams to stop belittling people all the time.

shes mean Crying or Very sad

12PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 10:55 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'll have all the help I need when your messiah is out of office

You don't seem to realize more than half the country is democrats.You live in the your little SRC world where everyone is a religious nut and a republican. You're going to have to face they're are people who have different views and beliefs who have a say so too.

You don't seem to realize that even if more people are registered Dems, and they are not or you would have provided a link, that tolerance and accepting of others beliefs without the negative diatribes you continue to post is what this country is about and why we are in such a giant crap hole. No, for you it is "your way or the highway" well we did that from 2008 to 2010 and it got us nowhere but 16 trillion dollars in the hole and no budget passed by the Congress for going on 4 years. Why couldn't the Dems pass a budget when you had a super majority? You should the ACA down our throats, so why not a budget? Hmmmmm.....again Obamacare was more imporant than jobs or a balanced budget.

13PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/12/2012, 11:43 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It's going to be a long wait until January of 2017....

I am not going to help Obama this go-around, though, 'cause I am going to vote anti-establishment, and put the "X" down for G. Johnson. It won't matter, however, as the President sweeps-up a 20-foot tall pile of electoral votes.

Hopefully the posters here will pity the poor state of mind you will be in for the next four years and have mercy on you. I realize there will be some who will pick on you a lot, however.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

14PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/13/2012, 8:16 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You created 50+ threads in the span of an hour, hardly any of which had any real content. For example:

Thread title: Biden lies so much
Contents: He knows not what the truth is...

Thread title: Mod cuts Ryan off for the umpeenth time
Contents: Pathetic

Thread title: Joe laughs again
Contents: Do we really want this jackass to have another 4 years as VP and be one heartbeat away from the Presidency

Thread title: Joe lies more than Obama
Contents: Yep lies

Now, instead of the 50+ threads that no one reads or responds to, you should make one thread titled "Random blurbs from PACEDOG about the debate" and then post all of this crap in there.

15PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/13/2012, 9:37 am

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You created 50+ threads in the span of an hour, hardly any of which had any real content. For example:

Thread title: Biden lies so much
Contents: He knows not what the truth is...

Thread title: Mod cuts Ryan off for the umpeenth time
Contents: Pathetic

Thread title: Joe laughs again
Contents: Do we really want this jackass to have another 4 years as VP and be one heartbeat away from the Presidency

Thread title: Joe lies more than Obama
Contents: Yep lies

Now, instead of the 50+ threads that no one reads or responds to, you should make one thread titled "Random blurbs from PACEDOG about the debate" and then post all of this crap in there.

what is the big deal boards?

people will bump up what ever threads they want to reply to.

as they have.

Razz

16PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/13/2012, 10:30 am

it's inconsiderate.

17PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/13/2012, 11:31 am

Rogue wrote:boards, since we are on the subject of behavior.

You have the nerve to speak about someone's behavior? Are you kidding me? LOL!

18PACEDOG...Control yourself Empty Re: PACEDOG...Control yourself 10/13/2012, 3:31 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:boards, since we are on the subject of behavior.

You have the nerve to speak about someone's behavior? Are you kidding me? LOL!

my post was meant to be a LOL

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum