This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manafort the secret agent man...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Manafort the secret agent man... on 11/29/2018, 12:34 pm

He's a coward.

View user profile

27 Re: Manafort the secret agent man... on 11/29/2018, 1:06 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:

Ah, I don't know.  He could have gotten the meme from anywhere on the net.  As could have that Daily Stormer site.

See here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=orange+man+bad&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS722US726&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiemN-FgfreAhUJrVMKHR3UDDIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657

It was originated on Nazi websites and is used primarily on those sites. All that Google search shows is that they use it a lot and have storehoues for 'em. Who do you think put them there in the first place? Nazis are pretty meme-obsessed these days. It's part of their "kek" bullshit. It's the main thing they do on Stormer, 4chan, and 8chan... things from which he's repeated many times here. You can poke around their sites if you have any doubts.

Like I said, all I can do is show y'all evidence, and if you want to give the piece of shit benefit of the doubt, you can, but I don't.

View user profile

28 Re: Manafort the secret agent man... on 11/29/2018, 5:03 pm

zsomething wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Ah, I don't know.  He could have gotten the meme from anywhere on the net.  As could have that Daily Stormer site.

See here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=orange+man+bad&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS722US726&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiemN-FgfreAhUJrVMKHR3UDDIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657

It was originated on Nazi websites and is used primarily on those sites.  All that Google search shows is that they use it a lot and have storehoues for 'em.  Who do you think put them there in the first place?  Nazis are pretty meme-obsessed these days.  It's part of their "kek" bullshit.  It's the main thing they do on Stormer, 4chan, and 8chan... things from which he's repeated many times here.   You can poke around their sites if you have any doubts.

Like I said, all I can do is show y'all evidence, and if you want to give the piece of shit benefit of the doubt, you can, but I don't.  

Well, I guess I wouldn't know. I don't know any Nazis. Laughing

View user profile

29 Re: Manafort the secret agent man... on 11/29/2018, 5:10 pm

zsomething wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

See here:

It was originated on Nazi websites and is used primarily on those sites.  All that Google search shows is that they use it a lot and have storehoues for 'em.  Who do you think put them there in the first place?  Nazis are pretty meme-obsessed these days.  It's part of their "kek" bullshit.  It's the main thing they do on Stormer, 4chan, and 8chan... things from which he's repeated many times here.   You can poke around their sites if you have any doubts.

Total BS. I got it from leftists... it's common. It's hard to imagine how insecure you must be to stoop that low.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum