This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm here to murder you in the name of Jesus ....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Another dreadful killing brought to us all by religion.  Enthralled by his own belief and his "calling" to evangelize people whether they want it or not, 26-year-old John Allen Chau made up his mind to infect a primitive indigenous tribe who have lived for thousands of years in an isolated world of islands in North Sentinel. A remote Indian territory protected by Indian law which bars any visit by outsiders. The law was put forth to protect the Sentinelese from extinction by diseases for which they have no resistance.

Chau knew all this before he paid some fishermen to take him where he could go ashore and prove to these poor people that his imaginary friend was better than theirs.

Among the natives' belief, however, was one that proclaimed that all outsiders were inherently dangerous and should be killed immediately if any of them stepped ashore.  

Believing his right to force Christianity on these folks superseded their right to avoid plague and survive as a people, Chau bribed some fisherman who brought him to where he could paddle a canoe ashore.  In Jesus' name.

The first Sentinelise arrow pierced Chau's bible.  The next few pierced him.

Nothing mystical about any of this long-lived religious bullshit and tragedy.  

I've been caught several times waiting for a traffic light to change while some pimpled, teen-aged nutcase waves his holy book over his head and shouts threats at everyone at the top of his voice.

I must admit, I'd love to shoot an arrow into the next religious fanatic I see while trapped at a traffic light.  

If you're a fanatic, and absolutely insist on forcing your unwanted beliefs on others, and like John Allen Chau you have a death wish, come break into my house.  I'll send you to Jesus fast.  

Religious belief is the most destructive, dis-harmonizing and conflictive element in human history.  

Reality.  

View user profile
Who are you preaching to? Darwinism took care of this idiot.

When this hit the news a few days ago i went on a reading binge about "uncontacted peoples". Very interesting.

View user profile

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:The first Sentinelise arrow pierced Chau's bible.  The next few pierced him.

GOOD!

View user profile
Chau epitomized the ultimate arrogance of the "true believer."

The truth is, nobody knows shit.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Chau epitomized the ultimate arrogance of the "true believer."

The truth is, nobody knows shit.

Oh I believe somebody knows, but nobody in this world knows.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Oh I believe somebody knows, but nobody in this world knows.

I believe the #48 bus will get me downtown but I don't believe Santa Clause is gonna be driving it.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:Oh I believe somebody knows, but nobody in this world knows.

I believe the #48 bus will get me downtown but I don't believe Santa Clause is gonna be driving it.

You have confused Santa Claus with Ralph Kramden. And away we GOOOOO! A little traveling music Sammy.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:You have confused Santa Claus with Ralph Kramden. And away we GOOOOO! A little traveling music Sammy.

Ralph Kramden? That's WA-A-AY before my time. I think I remember my Grammy talking about that or something.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:You have confused Santa Claus with Ralph Kramden. And away we GOOOOO! A little traveling music Sammy.

Ralph Kramden? That's WA-A-AY before my time. I think I remember my Grammy talking about that or something.

Climb up on my knee sonny boy...though you're only three sonny boy...

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Oh I believe somebody knows

But you don't KNOW that. You only believe it. Wink

View user profile
I think this guy's only "plan" was martyrdom. He was a deranged idiot who wanted to get killed and have a lot of other idiots think he was a "good guy." This was, basically, suicide-by-obnoxiousness.

Missionaries killed almost all of this tribe with diseases -- they have no immunity because they've never been exposed to anything -- so now they view missionaries as devils. This fool wouldn't take no for an answer, insisted on going somewhere he's clearly not wanted (like our resident troll... too bad Darwin doesn't work for that piece of shit), and he got put down.

Christians are claiming he did it out of "love" for the tribe, but that's absolute horseshit. There's no "love for them," just a fanatical need for the admiration of the rest of his cult. He was selfishly and disrespectfully willing to risk the lives of the entire tribe by exposing them to diseases all so he could tell them his sillyass fairytales which absolutely nobody needs... and how'd this fool think he was gonna do that, anyway? This tribe has been in almost uninterrupted isolation for around 60,000 years. Nobody speaks their language. What's he gonna do, pantomime the whole story of Christ? Which honestly doesn't make a whole lot of sense even if you speak perfect English.

"Yeah, there's this God guy, and he really likes people, but they do bad things. He wants to forgive them, but to do so he has to send down his son (which is actually himself) and have them torture him to death (but not really because he doesn't actually die)... and so then, after all this cruel bloody horror, he can express his love and forgive them. Yeah, I know, you and I would be considered psychopaths if we said, 'Sure, I'll forgive you, but first I have to torture a puppy to death.' But God is different because he's greater than us, see? So the whole bloody torture-murder thing as an expression of love makes perfect sense, and that's why the symbol of our love-religion is a murder weapon/torture device. Huh? Oh, you want to know why were people bad in the first place? Well, see, they had no knowledge of good and evil, so God, he left this forbidden thing in their reach and told them not to touch it, kind of like leaving a knife on the floor where a toddler's crawling. But, not having knowledge of good and evil, they were lured into eating the fruit off the forbidden tree -- by a talking snake -- which gave them knowledge of good and evil and, thus, showed them that they were bad for having done it. That snake who helped them get that knowledge is the real asshole in the story, rather than the guy who left the dangerous thing in the reach of people who were, essentially, infants. Anyway, it doesn't have to make sense, just believe it and after you die you get rewarded. So, life is bad, dying is good. Devalue your life, that's the way to happiness! Slavery is freedom. And, oh yeah, trickle-down economics totally works out great, so if you want to get rich, you should pay more so the people who already have too much get to keep more. See? Now you're being logical!"

I mean, he's gonna convey all that hogwashy horseshit to these people with, what, sock puppets or something? Completely reasonable, his entire plan. He brought a Bible with him, too. They don't even have a concept of written language, but I guess he was gonna teach them to read it? I work with devout Southern Baptists who honestly can't sound out half the stuff in that book. They just follow it 'cuz their daddy did.

What a numbfuck, seriously. That anybody wants to make a "hero" of this guy or pretend he was doing something "nice" is ridiculous. He was a pest, he got squashed, good.

View user profile
All the religion stuff aside, I get the part about not exposing these people to all our diseases … but then I'm not so sure about the ethics of not giving them the chance to avail themselves of all of the comforts, conveniences, medical advances, and other advantages of modern civilization? Question is …. how do we do that without killing them all?!!?

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Oh I believe somebody knows

But you don't  KNOW that.   You only believe it.     Wink

Yes, but you KNOW that. sunny

View user profile
zsomething wrote:  This fool wouldn't take no for an answer, insisted on going somewhere he's clearly not wanted (like our resident troll... too bad Darwin doesn't work for that piece of shit),

Unfortunately our forum god has been off working in mysterious ways for the last year or so, sorry.

View user profile
I know. Cool

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum