Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, boy, here we go...

+2
zsomething
Deus X
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 2:31 am

Deus X

Deus X

And so it begins:

White House pulls CNN reporter Jim Acosta's pass after contentious news conference

In a stunning break with protocol, the White House said Wednesday night that it's suspending the press pass of CNN's Jim Acosta "until further notice."

The move came just hours after Acosta, CNN's chief White House correspondent, drew the ire of President Donald Trump and his allies by asking multiple questions at a post-midterms news conference. Trump insulted Acosta and called him a "terrible" person.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/media/trump-cnn-press-conference/index.html

I've been watching Presidential press conferences since Kennedy was in office and I've NEVER seen anything like the one today. The mind reels.

Here's a link to the whole conference, if you can stand it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwCxKwwMmLo

2Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 11:20 am

zsomething

Poor Twumpy. They sent that mean ol' journalist in there to ask legitimate questions instead of patting him on the bottom, so Trump through a grown-man tantrum in public and now the journalist isn't invited over anymore.

Trump can't handle questioning. He's a fragile precious Faberge egg who must be handled delicately and with great love, or his sulls up and can't poop for a week. The whole thing was pretty hilarious. I especially liked when Trump comes around the podium like he's going to start something physical, then just stands there looking stupid because he knows he has nowhere to go with that. He's a septuagenarian fatass barely-mobile marshmallow who not only couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag but probably couldn't even deadlift one (although I betcha he's dumb enough to be lured into 'em by anybody who's got peanut butter) and his numb ass is gonna play tough-guy. That is some hilarious shit.

I hate that Acosta got kicked out because he's been doing a helluva job, and I hope the rest of the press corps acts up in his honor. Meanwhile, CNN should send in someone even more aggressive.

Personally, I miss Jack Cafferty.

Can we bring him out of retirement? I'd pay to see what Jack thinks of Trump. My god, just imagine it.

Oh, and just to head off our resident "what-about" artist (you know it's coming), the people harassing Tucker Carlson at his house and terrorizing his family were WAY out of line. Tucker is a mouthpiece for Nazis, but they should leave his family out of it and go after his sponsors instead. That's what got rid of O'Reilly and has hamstrung Limbaugh.

3Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 12:53 pm

bigdog

What I thought was so cute was sending a woman over to take the mike out of Acosta's hand. Really?
Now I hear Sarah Sanders is claiming Acosta "laid hands" on the woman.
What  crock.

4Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 1:02 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

She's an intern... that was her duty. Acosta used his power as a man to deny her the mic.

That should bother you if you had one set of standards.

5Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 1:27 pm

bigdog

Getting into "snatching the mike" fights with males is the job of a female intern?
We have a 230 pound (another lie) president who sent a young woman to do a man's job.
Interns now have to risk getting into a fight to keep their jobs?
Personally, if I had the choice to get into a fist fight with Jim Acosta or have sex with Bill Clinton, I think climbing under the desk would be a lot easier job. And you've bitched about that totally consentual act for years Pkr.

Now I've fed the troll enough to keep him going all day long.
And I'm leaving to get some shopping and business done.
Y'all have fun today, ya' heah?

6Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 1:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Getting into "snatching the mike" fights with males is the job of a female intern?
We have a 230 pound (another lie) president who sent a young woman to do a man's job.
Interns now have to risk getting into a fight to keep their jobs?
Personally, if I had the choice to get into a fist fight with Jim Acosta or have sex with Bill Clinton, I think climbing under the desk would be a lot easier job. And you've bitched about that totally consentual act for years Pkr.

Now I've fed the troll enough to keep him going all day long.
And I'm leaving to get some shopping and business done.
Y'all have fun today, ya' heah?

The attack on Acosta is a smear job to deflect from the fact that bloatard cost the republicans so many house seats.

7Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 1:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:She's an intern... that was her duty. Acosta used his power as a man to deny her the mic.

That should bother you if you had one set of standards.

Their standards change to fit their agendas.

8Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 2:06 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Lots of laughs to see the two nitwit dullards joining forces again. lol!

9Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 2:22 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

10Oh, boy, here we go... Empty Re: Oh, boy, here we go... 11/8/2018, 2:31 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Oh, boy, here we go... Aces_a17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum