Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A STAR IS BORN

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A STAR IS BORN Empty A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 9:23 am

Telstar

Telstar

Beto may just be the future of the party.

A STAR IS BORN A_star11

2A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 10:25 am

gatorfan

But first he needs to win something right? He let CRUZ beat him......nothing to be proud of.

3A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 11:23 am

zsomething

Yeah, I hate that he didn't win, but daaaamn it was close. Texas is changing but it's still damn near impossible for Dems to crack. That Beto got as close as he did should scare the hell out of Cruz... and Texas Republicans in general. A lot of the enthusiasm that Beto whipped up helped elect a lot of other Dems.

I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first. He needs to stay in there and run for things, though, for certain.

4A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 12:28 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first.

You do know he's been a member of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2013, yes? (Texas 16th District)

5A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 12:36 pm

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first.

You do know he's been a member of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2013, yes? (Texas 16th District)

Yep, I just mean add even more to it. If he runs, I'll back him, but I think he'd be even stronger with even more time put in.

6A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 1:53 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Yep, I just mean add even more to it.  If he runs, I'll back him, but I think he'd be even stronger with even more time put in.

Reminds me so much of Jack Kennedy or Bobby. Back in the days before the right wing figured out how to rig elections and removed their opposition with high powered rifles and hand guns.

7A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 2:09 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Puhleeeze... lol. Beta lost to a guy that trump thumped.

8A STAR IS BORN Empty Re: A STAR IS BORN 11/7/2018, 2:33 pm

Telstar

Telstar

A STAR IS BORN Aces_a12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum