This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A STAR IS BORN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 9:23 am

Beto may just be the future of the party.


                     

View user profile

2 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 10:25 am

But first he needs to win something right? He let CRUZ beat him......nothing to be proud of.

View user profile

3 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 11:23 am

Yeah, I hate that he didn't win, but daaaamn it was close. Texas is changing but it's still damn near impossible for Dems to crack. That Beto got as close as he did should scare the hell out of Cruz... and Texas Republicans in general. A lot of the enthusiasm that Beto whipped up helped elect a lot of other Dems.

I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first. He needs to stay in there and run for things, though, for certain.

View user profile

4 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 12:28 pm

zsomething wrote:I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first.

You do know he's been a member of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2013, yes? (Texas 16th District)

View user profile

5 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 12:36 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first.

You do know he's been a member of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2013, yes? (Texas 16th District)

Yep, I just mean add even more to it. If he runs, I'll back him, but I think he'd be even stronger with even more time put in.

View user profile

6 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 1:53 pm

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:I'd definitely be hyped about Beto as a candidate in the future but want him to hold some office first.

You do know he's been a member of the U.S. House of Representatives since 2013, yes? (Texas 16th District)

Yep, I just mean add even more to it.  If he runs, I'll back him, but I think he'd be even stronger with even more time put in.




Reminds me so much of Jack Kennedy or Bobby. Back in the days before the right wing figured out how to rig elections and removed their opposition with high powered rifles and hand guns.

View user profile

7 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 2:09 pm

Puhleeeze... lol. Beta lost to a guy that trump thumped.

View user profile

8 Re: A STAR IS BORN on 11/7/2018, 2:33 pm


View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum