This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAMPAIGN OF HATRED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 12:49 pm

From the Progress Report:

The core of Trump’s presidency has been a campaign of hatred, stirring up resentments for what he thinks are political gains. The devastating impacts are all around us, and the president is once again doubling down on his divisive agenda.

Trump is manufacturing a crisis, plain and simple, with one goal in mind: fuel his base and distract votes before November 6.

Consider the caravan. Trump is shamelessly lying about a group of women and children seeking asylum, who are a thousand miles from the border, for political gain—to stoke fears and garner votes for the midterm elections.
Now, Trump’s floating the idea of a blatantly unconstitutional executive order repealing birthright citizenship (even though the language of the 14th Amendment is clear and its meaning was settled by the Supreme Court nearly 120 years go).

As the country suffers, Trump gaslights.

As America mourns the lives lost last week and over the weekend in senseless acts of violence, Trump attacks the media and those fleeing violence at the southern border.

We can expect nothing better from this president and his cronies in Congress.
Trump’s closing argument is clear: fuel hatred; stoke fear; and appeal to nativism, racism, and the worst elements of human nature. With the midterm elections one week away, it’s time for us as a country to reaffirm real American values.

View user profile

2 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 1:14 pm

Do you know what fairfax underground is? I highly doubt it.

View user profile

3 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 2:24 pm

Well you found another off the left wall bulletin board BS piece to post as fact. The migrants are NOT composed of just women and children, that's plain absurd to even present that as remotely true.

What a hoot.

View user profile

4 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 2:32 pm

I'd be careful going there. I read that there's a backdoor for all kinds of nefarious stuff.

View user profile

5 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 3:09 pm

View user profile

6 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 3:11 pm

Last time I checked the immigrants are coming for political asylum. Our laws allow that application. There is no logical reason for the rhetoric of fear out of the white house other than to stir the dixiecrat haters up.

View user profile

7 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 10/31/2018, 4:06 pm

View user profile

8 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 11/1/2018, 9:58 am

Well, Trump went full-on Willie Horton today, putting out a racist fear-mongering ad against immigrants.

Y'know, conservatives get furious when Democrats say they're racists. But what are we supposed to think when their own president thinks that racist fears are the best way to motivate them?

I mean, for reals, if you're mad that some liberal calls you a bigot, shouldn't you be REALLY pissed off if your own Republican president makes it clear that he thinks you're one?

I quit being a Republican sometime in the middle of Reagan, but if I hadn't jumped ship already, I would be now. If you aren't a racist -- and I know some conservatives aren't -- then this shit would be extremely insulting. I am so damn glad I'm not in a position where I have to defend this fuckery. Every day he provides me with a dozen new reasons. I get why even his supporters try to backpeddle and say "I really don't even like him, but..." -- what I don't get is why they think that'll give them a free pass when they keep propping him up and enable him. Look at what he is. If you aren't trying to stop him, then that's what you are, too.

View user profile

9 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 11/1/2018, 10:35 am

“Now, I’m not calling Mr. DeSantis a racist. I’m simply saying the racists believe he’s a racist.”

View user profile

10 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 11/1/2018, 12:21 pm

Trump's latest tweet:

(You have to turn on the sound, lower right corner)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057728445386539008

View user profile

11 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 11/1/2018, 5:04 pm

zsomething wrote:If you aren't trying to stop him, then that's what you are, too.

cheers cheers cheers

View user profile

12 Re: CAMPAIGN OF HATRED on 11/1/2018, 5:38 pm

zsomething wrote:Well, Trump went full-on Willie Horton today, putting out a racist fear-mongering ad against immigrants.

Y'know, conservatives get furious when Democrats say they're racists.   But what are we supposed to think when their own president thinks that racist fears are the best way to motivate them?    

I mean, for reals, if you're mad that some liberal calls you a bigot, shouldn't you be REALLY pissed off if your own Republican president makes it clear that he thinks you're one?

I quit being a Republican sometime in the middle of Reagan, but if I hadn't jumped ship already, I would be now.    If you aren't a racist -- and I know some conservatives aren't -- then this shit would be extremely insulting.  I am so damn glad I'm not in a position where I have to defend this fuckery.  Every day he provides me with a dozen new reasons.   I get why even his supporters try to backpeddle and say "I really don't even like him, but..." -- what I don't get is why they think that'll give them a free pass when they keep propping him up and enable him.   Look at what he is.  If you aren't trying to stop him, then that's what you are, too.

The evil spirit of Lee Atwater is alive and well and inspiring the dirty deeds of Donny and the republicans while we speak.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum