This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Taylor Swift Boats Republican Nazi Cracker Barrel Boys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Bone spur likes her music 25% less. Twisted Evil



View user profile
That had to hurt, because those twitchy-bundles-of-daddy-issues on 4chan had decided -- through absolutely no fault or views of her own -- that Taylor Swift was their "ideal Aryan supergoddess." Finding out that she's sane and bats for the good guys instead has broken their dumb little hearts.

What else is killing them is, now they have to pretend they like Kanye West... who's apparently having some kind of slow-motion nervous breakdown in public, kissing up to Trump, babbling idiocy about how stopping slavery was a bad idea, and dancing around dressed like a water bottle. Smile

I think we got a really good trade. The Republicans are welcome to everybody who brags that they don't read books.

View user profile
zsomething wrote: The Republicans are welcome to everybody who brags that they don't read books.  

Unfortunately, that's a majority of the people in this country.

View user profile
I think Taylor Swift is intelligent and beautiful, and certainly what I noticed about the Vice News inside coverage of the Nazis march at Virginia is that they are very protective of their Arayan girls disagreeing with the Agenda. To hear the hate toward Kushner for marrying the beautiful Arayan Trump daughter.....it was a common theme. Nazi men in that documentary have many fantasies. Way to go Taylor........it is important to be more than a pretty Arayan super women.....now if she can only find a short Jewish guy and get married.....

View user profile
Taylor Swift has shown how abysmal the democratic efforts to register new voters has been in key swing states.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/taylor-swift-voter-registration-spike-follows-star%e2%80%99s-political-awakening/ar-BBO8Yxo?li=BBnb2gh

“Vote.org saw [Tennessee] registrations spike specifically since Taylor's post," Guthrie told Buzzfeed, saying the organization has seen 2,144 registrations in the last 36 hours, up from 2,811 new Tennessee voter registrations for the entire month of September and just 951 in August.

Dear God only 951 registrations for August.......and exactly where is this blue wave coming from? It takes hard hard work to get voters registered but the democrats only got less than a thousand new voters in August......can you say fantasy.....because that is what this has become.

The Democratic Party and failure are melded at the hips, it takes leadership and a national strategy to get voters registered.........registering voters at 1000 a month is not a blue wave......it is failure of leadership, and a celebrity gives an endorsement.....and now we get registrations.......when will people see where the problem is........get rid of Pelosi and Schumer and modernize the democratic party which rejects failure and arrogance of the mob.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Taylor Swift has shown how abysmal the democratic efforts to register new voters has been in key swing states.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/taylor-swift-voter-registration-spike-follows-star%e2%80%99s-political-awakening/ar-BBO8Yxo?li=BBnb2gh

“Vote.org saw [Tennessee] registrations spike specifically since Taylor's post," Guthrie told Buzzfeed, saying the organization has seen 2,144 registrations in the last 36 hours, up from 2,811 new Tennessee voter registrations for the entire month of September and just 951 in August.

Dear God only 951 registrations for August.......and exactly where is this blue wave coming from?  It takes hard hard work to get voters registered but the democrats only got less than a thousand new voters in August......can you say fantasy.....because that is what this has become.

The Democratic Party and failure are melded at the hips, it takes leadership and a national strategy to get voters registered.........registering voters at 1000 a month is not a blue wave......it is failure of leadership, and a celebrity gives an endorsement.....and now we get registrations.......when will people see where the problem is........get rid of Pelosi and Schumer and modernize the democratic party which rejects failure and arrogance of the mob.

It's fucking Tennessee, dude. Do you know anything about Tennessee? If there's ever been a state back'ard-ass conservative-moron enough for Mississippi to laugh at, it's Tennessee. Getting almost a thousand new Dems in Tennessee is pretty good. You have to consider the area. It's like, "So your birdwatcher's club only spotted fifty parrots last month? That's not very impressive." Yeah, but in Antarctica?

View user profile
We registered hundreds of people a week when I ran for public office, and we were out worked and lost in the three county race. So, it is simple with me.....BS walks and money talks. It takes money to organize voter registration, and getting people to the polls on election day. Less than a thousand new democrats in TN is a blue wave in August.......please folks wake up because Taylor Swift is not enough......this should be 24/7 effort......and you win.....it is that simple.......

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Taylor Swift has shown how abysmal the democratic efforts to register new voters has been in key swing states.
Do you know anything about Tennessee?  

Seaoat knows everything about everything*, just ask him

*except the difference between anecdata and real data--that notion is lost on him.

View user profile
Seaoat knows everything

Well see how simple that was to make your words a compliment. However, you do not need to know a thing about TN, or for that matter any state in the Union. You do need to understand math.........if you think 12k new democratic voters in TN are going to change anything, you need to start coming to my online tutorials..........counting votes for dummies. cheers

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:We registered hundreds of people  a week when I ran for public office, and we were out worked and lost in the three county race.  So, it is simple with me.....BS walks and money talks.  It takes money to organize voter registration, and getting people to the polls on election day.   Less than a thousand new democrats in TN is a blue wave in August.......please folks wake up because Taylor Swift is not enough......this should be 24/7 effort......and you win.....it is that simple.......

So who says that's all they're doing?   Jesus, dude, you focus on one thing and miss everything else that's happening.   Democrats are doing voter drives all over the country and have been for months!  It IS a 24/7 effort!  There's just that one report about an uptick in registration due to Taylor Swift and you sneer at it, or think that a thousand new Democrats in Tennessee is the whole thing.

Nobody THINKS Taylor Swift is enough.  Nobody's making that argument.   Except maybe you, and only then so you'll have something else to sneer at because you have the extremely-fucking-wrong idea that nobody's ideas are good but yours.    And, honestly, a lot of your ideas aren't good, because you're so narrowly-focused.  You get distracted by the shiny object and miss everything else.



"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

View user profile
I am yelling at the top of my voice to avoid a repeat of the Rachel Maddow syndrome where hubris and pointing out how stupid the other side as talking heads rant and the very people who need to get out and work become complacent.

Understand this.  I want a Democratic sweep to counter Trump, but I am so discouraged by this mind meld that somehow angry women win elections.....if the pussy grabber did not prove that wrong.......I do not know what it takes to get people out of their trance.....this forum is just as arrogant that this vote will magically appear...........all I have been doing is punching holes in the arrogance that being right wins.   Bad people sometimes win......and despite what appears obvious....it is not easy to win.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I am yelling at the top of my voice to avoid a repeat of the Rachel Maddow syndrome where hubris and pointing out how stupid the other side as talking heads rant and the very people who need to get out and work become complacent.

One thing to remember is... there are, what, half a dozen people here? For all the yelling either you or I do here, we're going to influence, at best, less people than would fill a minivan. We're not gonna win or lose an election base on anything we say here, so calm down a little.

Don't know what you have about Rachel Maddow, but she isn't full of hubris. All she does is methodically take apart some of the corruption that Trump has built his regime on. You'll get further listening to her rather than about her, because the right mis-represents what she does in all kinds of crazy ways. The reason is because they fear her. She takes them apart and she sticks to facts while she does it. I don't watch her on a regular basis because I'm not a fill-up-on-talking-points guy -- I mostly get unfiltered C-SPAN type news and form my own conclusions around it, then sometimes see what other people are saying, to see if they gibe with me. But, Rachel Maddow is not an enemy to anybody who wants to get rid of Trump.


Understand this.  I want a Democratic sweep to counter Trump,

I understand that, and I'm with ya.



but I am so discouraged by this mind meld that somehow angry women win elections.....

It's not all it takes to win elections... but it's damn sure a good weapon to have in the arsenal. Angry women vote, and they organize, and they canvas and get others to the polls. They're not all it takes to win -- no single subset is -- but you devalue them at your peril. Really, who has the most to lose from the Trump regime? Women. They're the ones whose rights have the biggest target on them. Women, and minorities. The ones who have the most to lose are the ones who'll fight hardest to keep it.


if the pussy grabber did not prove that wrong....

Trump won by a very narrow margin. A total of 80,000 people spread over 4 swing states. A good stadium will hold that many. You know how wide that margin would have been without all those angry women who were offended by Trump? Hell, I had Republican female co-workers who were almost hoping Hillary would win -- they couldn't bring themselves to vote for her because of their programming, but Trump scared and offended them.

And there's a thing about conservative women -- they have no pride in themselves. They take the role that weak conservative men allow them and they're scared to get out of it because it's "security." If they don't do what conservative men say, they think they won't be loved and cared for and that's really the only value they give themselves. Guys like Trump -- and Kavanaugh, who I know you like but, sorry, he is an asshole -- can abuse them pretty much all they want because conservative women don't think any more of themselves than to just take it. They're doormats. Trump doesn't even worry about treating them well because he knows he doesn't have to.

Women who have pride, though, are going to turn out to vote against this guy. Look at the Women's March. That was amazing. And he's motivated them more and more all the time with his jerk behavior. The people who felt safe casting "purity votes" for Jill Stein or writing in Bernie aren't gonna be that stupid this go-round.


...I do not know what it takes to get people out of their trance.....

There are trances and there are trances. Just because some people don't agree with your stance doesn't mean they're "in a trance." Nor does it mean that you're not in one. Your ideas seem pretty inflexible, you act like you know you're right and thus don't have to listen to any other ideas. That, m'friend, is a trance. It's a singlemindedness of purpose.


this forum is just as arrogant that this vote will magically appear...........all I have been doing is punching holes in the arrogance that being right wins.   Bad people sometimes win......and despite what appears obvious....it is not easy to win.

Yep, it's hard, but that's why I don't think just one thing will do it. That's why I don't sneer at Taylor Swift's help. It's not "the answer," but it IS help. Angry women isn't "the answer," either, but it's a big piece of the answer. Getting blue-collar males back on board with the Democratic party is most definitely a good idea and something they're working toward... but that, too, is a piece of the answer, not the whole answer itself. Much of your ideas are good... but they're not all the ideas we need. That's like thinking you can win a war with just the Navy. Doesn't mean the Navy's not a good idea, but I'm gonna bring the Army, Air Force, and Marines in there, too, plus cyber warfare, psy-ops, whatever it takes.

My long-term goal isn't just to defeat Republicans... it's to fucking extinct them. I've lived in a conservative region my whole life and I've seen the damage they do to our government, our education, our science, our intellect... everything, you name it, they make it worse. They're the stupidest part of our society and they want to drag the rest of the world down so they don't have to feel bad about being the dumbest ones. They're the scared pieces of shit who can't deal with people of other colors, other cultures, other ideas, and they want to kill them off and enforce a bland, boring, uncreative, bigoted conformity over everything... just so they won't have to feel "uncomfortable" and can still feel like they're "on top" of everyone else. I say the hell with 'em, they don't deserve to be on top. I don't want any one group running everything, but I sure as hell don't want it being them, with their theocratic everybody-but-white-Christian-males-are-bad nonsense. My goal is to kill them off. Not violently (unless they start that shit, which they might), but by defeating them in the war of ideas, marginalizing them so the damage they can do to our society will be minimal, and waiting for them to die off while the next, smarter generation doesn't replace them. Their ideas are dinosaurs that provably get bad results. Time to eradicate them.

And they know it. That's why they picked the most xenophobic candidate they could find. Trump is their last gasp, and they're aggressively trying to gerrymander the hell out of things and undo everything good to retard the progress that's gonna leave 'em behind. They're managing to do a pretty good job of that, so far, because desperation is a motivator, but they're also building a big backlash, and when it hits, it's going to hit hard, and it's going to be merciless, because we're seeing how they treat us. The Dems will treat them better than they've been treated, because it's in their kum-by-ya nature, but it's going to be a lot harder than it's been before, because we've gotten a good look at what they do when they're given a chance... and what conservatives are doing under Trump is damn near fascism.

Hell, just last night it came out that they'd enlisted yet another foreign goverment's interference in our elections. A party that does that cannot be tolerated.

I'm not selling your ideas short, but just remember, they aren't the only valid ones.

View user profile
"And there's a thing about conservative women -- they have no pride in themselves."... but you then want to ridicule a stance or inflexibility... lmao. You seriously have no ability to check yourself... zero self-awareness.

View user profile

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:"And there's a thing about conservative women -- they have no pride in themselves."... but you then want to ridicule a stance or inflexibility... lmao. You seriously have no ability to check yourself... zero self-awareness.

That's pretty funny, coming from a guy who'll be hanging himself in his garage the second he gets a moment of clarity about who he actually is. You are one big worthless nothing who only exists to be a burden on those unlucky enough to know you.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:"And there's a thing about conservative women -- they have no pride in themselves."... but you then want to ridicule a stance or inflexibility... lmao. You seriously have no ability to check yourself... zero self-awareness.

That's pretty funny, coming from a guy who'll be hanging himself in his garage the second he gets a moment of clarity about who he actually is.  You are one big worthless nothing who only exists to be a burden on those unlucky enough to know you.

Anybody that hasn't figured out who this pair of clown shoes is yet is a dim bulb... lol.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Anybody that hasn't figured out who this pair of clown shoes is yet is a dim bulb... lol.

Sounds like you have some theory... which would be wrong, since I'm not a sock account, and that'd be provable to whoever runs the board and can see ISPs. But if you have a theory, go ahead and make a fool of yourself, put up or shut up. You can't hold your own in an argument, so do what you always do -- resort to conspiracy theories and hope somebody buys it.

View user profile




Maybe it won't change anything but I'm glad it pizzes off the cracker barrel boys in Tennessee and all the cracker barrel boys in other red neck armpit shithole states. Go T.S. Twisted Evil

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum