This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Schumer's great strategy failed, The Republican base is fired up, and his answer is

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:

What crap!

View user profile
The Pelosi Schumer leadership has been universally rejected. There are smarter and less caustic leaders. I am a Dick Durbin fan.....he speaks with a midwest accent and does not give that NY accent and acidity. I also think Tammy Duckworth has to be elevated. I know she is a full time mommy right now, but she is an incredible woman who needs to be showcased to the American Public. She is the new democratic party a veteran who sacrificed her body for this country who is not highly polished but is tough as nails. The democrats in the house need to choose a young male turk who appeals to blue collar white democratic men. Eighty percent of Americans agree with Democratic issues, but it all gets lost in poor translation by horrible leadership. Flush the toilet. How many elections have to be lost before there is change. Without change in Democratic leadership, please prepare for the coronation of Trump.

View user profile
I also think Tammy Duckworth has to be elevated. I know she is a full time mommy right now, but she is an incredible woman who needs to be showcased to the American Public. She is the new democratic party a veteran who sacrificed her body for this country who is not highly polished but is tough as nails.

I definitely agree with that much. Duckworth is awesome.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Pelosi Schumer leadership has been universally rejected.  There are smarter and less caustic leaders.  I am a Dick Durbin fan.....he speaks with a midwest accent and does not give that NY accent and acidity.  I also think Tammy Duckworth has to be elevated.  I know she is a full time mommy right now, but she is an incredible woman who needs to be showcased to the American Public.  She is the new democratic party a veteran who sacrificed her body for this country who is not highly polished but is tough as nails.  The democrats in the house need to choose a young male turk who appeals to blue collar white democratic men.  Eighty percent of Americans agree with Democratic issues, but it all gets lost in poor translation by horrible leadership.  Flush the toilet.  How many elections have to be lost before there is change.  Without change in Democratic leadership, please prepare for the coronation of Trump.

Clean up your own party. That giant flushing sound is the whole bunch.

View user profile
Clean up your own party. That giant flushing sound is the whole bunch.

Why would the Chicago Bulls flush the toilet as they went for back to back three peats, now a team that was losing when the country agrees with their issues cannot even convince all their members, let alone the rest of the country. When are you going to admit failure, and make a change which will help this country rid it of the stain of trump. In regard to the Republican Party, it has been hijacked by hateful Southern former democrats who have in mass in one generation become Republicans, and the Grand Old Party is now filled with the very people they fought for over a hundred years. Racial hatred.......so you are fine with this hate to the point you have surrendered your brain to this mob? It will take southerners working their asz off to defeat this hate, and the truth is it is just easier to be a mob of whiners as this hate can only be killed by another organism like the democratic party......lazy is all that comes to mind.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Clean up your own party. That giant flushing sound is the whole bunch.

Why would the Chicago Bulls flush the toilet as they went for back to back three peats, now a team that was losing when the country agrees with their issues cannot even convince all their members, let alone the rest of the country.  When are you going to admit failure, and make a change which will help this country rid it of the stain of trump.  In regard to the Republican Party, it has been hijacked by hateful Southern former democrats who have in mass in one generation become Republicans, and the Grand Old Party is now filled with the very people they fought for over a hundred years.   Racial hatred.......so you are fine with this hate to the point you have surrendered your brain to this mob?  It will take southerners working their asz off to defeat this hate, and the truth is it is just easier to be a mob of whiners as this hate can only be killed by another organism like the democratic party......lazy is all that comes to mind.

Your hubris is astounding. How do you stand yourself?

View user profile
Your hubris is astounding. How do you stand yourself?

It is easy. I care. You do not. I want equal protection for every child in America despite their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. I do not compromise those standards because of a mob. If that seems arrogant to you, it is because you are unprincipled, and change as the wind changes and then try to rationalize that decision. I have stepped all over my cape trying to explain the obvious.....

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
I also think Tammy Duckworth has to be elevated. I know she is a full time mommy right now, but she is an incredible woman who needs to be showcased to the American Public. She is the new democratic party a veteran who sacrificed her body for this country who is not highly polished but is tough as nails.

I definitely agree with that much.  Duckworth is awesome.  

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum