This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

uh oh....the talking headd were silenced by collins speech.....crickets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This had to be the funniest half hour I have seen in a month. These folks now have nothing to talk about.....the look on their faces......where is my next check to come from as this chit show has concluded. I mean as much as I hate trump, there are plenty of legitimate criticism as to how the media handled this non story........shameful, Susan Collins for President 2020.

View user profile
The screams of shame agains Manchin is absurd.....the radicalization of the left means Trump will become a dictator over the next six years. A full fledged hissy fit where the mob thinks in America smearing and screaming Trump law, due process, and equal protection........weak sauce.

View user profile
Manchin winning in West Virgina is critical to protect the affordable care act, and these frothing morons are attacking the man who has consistently with Susan Collins protected the ACA. Shame on Democrats for being so stupid.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:This had to be the funniest half hour I have seen in a month.  These folks now have nothing to talk about.....the look on their faces......where is my next check to come from as this chit show has concluded.  I mean as much as I hate trump, there are plenty of legitimate criticism as to how the media handled this non story........shameful, Susan Collins for President 2020.

View user profile
She read the cases which I have talked about for weeks telling those who do not read to be cautious with the party line of pure chit.....she did a brilliant job breaking down those cases. I was smitten by the women who actually understood high level conceptual thought.......and then I come back to knuckle dragging stupidity......calling a woman who votes against your interests ugly proves how Trump has simply allowed public discourse to wallow in the sewer. You were wrong. You are wrong. You will be wrong.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:She read the cases which I have talked about for weeks telling those who do not read to be cautious with the party line of pure chit.....she did a brilliant job breaking down those cases.  I was smitten by the women who actually understood high level conceptual thought.......and then I come back to knuckle dragging stupidity......calling a woman who votes against your interests ugly proves how Trump has simply allowed public discourse to wallow in the sewer.  You were wrong.  You are wrong.  You will be wrong.

She's a hypocrite who's afraid to buck the good ol' boys club.  I'm sure you're a member in good standing.  I'm rarely wrong, and if I am, I admit it.  Collins, a woman, chose not to stand up for women.  I hope she gets canned.

View user profile
Heh... the site for contributing to Collins' opponent is so overwhelmed they've had to shut down and put up a message of "Be right back!" because the server overloaded with contributions.

https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/387413/either-sen-collins-votes-no-on-kavanaugh-or-we-fund-her-future-opponent

Check again later, though. Hell, I'll probably send a few bucks to it myself, once it's back up. Elections have consequences, and so do choices. She'll be paying for hers.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:Heh... the site for contributing to Collins' opponent is so overwhelmed they've had to shut down and put up a message of "Be right back!" because the server overloaded with contributions.

https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/387413/either-sen-collins-votes-no-on-kavanaugh-or-we-fund-her-future-opponent

Check again later, though.  Hell, I'll probably send a few bucks to it myself, once it's back up.  Elections have consequences, and so do choices.  She'll be paying for hers.

Here's Heidi Heitkamp's statement:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/4/1801541/-North-Dakota-s-senator-s-gutsy-heartfelt-statement-rejecting-Kavanaugh-energized-Democrats#comment_71583065

I just shared that with my daughter, who lives in ND. Her response was, "She's got my vote."

View user profile
Folks are really illiterate about new england politics.....independence is cherished. Susan Collins brave stand for ACA will get her elected, and the democrats weak sauce......can I have some more. Honestly guys these threads have been moronic. You were wrong. The Democrats were wrong. The American people won because the rules of law prevailed and the jurist was given due process, equal protection, and a fair hearing........but the conduct of democrats calling him a gang raper and putting the same in the record.....a new low which will be a gage for all other low points.

View user profile
I don't think people were wrong. I think he did do that and was so drunk he doesn't remember it. I also think he proved he shouldn't be on the Supreme Court due to his bias and temperament but Thomas shouldn't be also because he was guilty too. The Democrats weren't as vicious as the Republicans when they fried Bill Clinton w/ a 52 million investigation so I don't know why Oatie is condemning them?

View user profile
I have never been a Bill Clinton fan. He is a sexist pig. I was not good with his impeachment though, because the idiot Republicans like the idiot Democrats now have lost context for the mid term......I expect the backlash at mid terms and this fantasy blue wave with screaming women in hallways is absurd. I also believe that half the protestors did not vote in 2016. I also think Bill Clinton hand delivered the election to Trump.....his hubris to meet the AG at the airport was probably the dumbest political move in twenty years. Hillary was always the brains in that marriage. She is brilliant. He is intelligent, but not even in the same zip code as Hillary. What a burden Hillary had to carry in that election. I think he is getting senile after to listening to him in Detroit at the queen of souls funeral.

I honestly cannot imagine having sex with an intern who was twenty something and completely subordinate to the President. The whole pizza and cigars made me think what I would do with the SOB if my daughter was that intern. To compare Brett to Bill Clinton is absurd. One is a confirmed abuser. the doctor and judge were impaired teens at a drinking party which never will be sorted out, so as he serves on the Supreme Court you can have the same feelings I had toward Bill Clinton.

View user profile
Collins will suffer in agony like many republicans have and will. Twisted Evil

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I have never been a Bill Clinton fan.  He is a sexist pig.  I was not good with his impeachment though, because the idiot Republicans like the idiot Democrats now have lost context for the mid term......I expect the backlash at mid terms and this fantasy blue wave with screaming women in hallways is absurd.  I also believe that half the protestors did not vote in 2016.  I also think Bill Clinton hand delivered the election to Trump.....his hubris to meet the AG at the airport was probably the dumbest political move in twenty years.  Hillary was always the brains in that marriage.  She is brilliant.   He is intelligent, but not even in the same zip code as Hillary.  What a burden Hillary had to carry in that election.  I think he is getting senile after to listening to him in Detroit at the queen of souls funeral.

I honestly cannot imagine having sex with an intern who was twenty something and completely subordinate to the President.   The whole pizza and cigars made me think what I would do with the SOB if my daughter was that intern.  To compare Brett to Bill Clinton is absurd.  One is a confirmed abuser.  the doctor and judge were impaired teens at a drinking party which never will be sorted out, so as he serves on the Supreme Court you can have the same feelings I had toward Bill Clinton.

You apparently didn't read Lewinsky's book? She was the aggressor not Clinton and she was a full grown woman who was not on a payroll. It's really silly to say he shouldn't have talked to Lynch at the airport. If he was trying to influence her he would have been smarter and called her on the phone rather than a public airport. The pizza and cigar thing was made up. The idea that you keep referencing the Kavanaugh as an impaired teen but ignore he threw his genitals in a woman's face just goes to show what a chauvinist pig you are.

View user profile

View user profile
zsomething wrote:Heh... the site for contributing to Collins' opponent is so overwhelmed they've had to shut down and put up a message of "Be right back!" because the server overloaded with contributions.

Check again later, though.  Hell, I'll probably send a few bucks to it myself, once it's back up.  Elections have consequences, and so do choices.  She'll be paying for hers.

If you dig a little deeper they also proposed to Senator Collins the 2+ million dollars raised would go to her campaign if she voted against Kavanaugh.

So this is what the far left has stooped to ... outright bribery?  Ah, well ... I guess it's no different than what corporations have been doing with politicians of both parties for decades.   Money talks & BS walks, they say ... except with Sen Colllins it seems.

View user profile
Susan Collins is an American hero. I am listening to the crying talking heads who keep beating a dead horse.....trying to squeeze some more ratings. The American public are laughing at how shrill the whine has become. Due Process has still been forever damaged by frothing moronic democrats who are too stupid to realize they are chitting in their lunch pail. Shrill screams in the hallway attacking a democrat who is fighting for his political life and whose vote on the ACA was critical in keeping people insured. You just cannot make this up. It went from a traditional confirmation hearing reviewing a nominee's written decisions, to a political chit show trial. Susan Collins read the cases. She understood the standard of proof that due process required.

I honestly am sick with the boost these folks have given to Trump and his haters. The democrats failed the intelligence test, and after listening to Corey Booker squeal this morning, I realize that great men like President Obama will be hard to find in the Democratic Party with such cowardly conduct. The far left once again will do a Jill Stein and hand republicans a surprising victory at the midterm, as historically both chambers should be at risk.

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum