Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is the master of changing the subject....where is a discussion about the crook's tax returns

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Nope, instead women are yelling at other women....yelling in the senate gallery.....just such weak sauce.......Susan Collins is a good woman, and she deserves none of the chit she is taking. She saved Obamacare, and has displayed incredible courage.....but in this environment people of courage shall rule and as she has said.....this is rock bottom. I have reviewed his three hundred opinions, and she was briefed in her evaluation of the judge's extensive record, she met with the judge for two hours, and spoke a second time for an hour. Thank God for Susan Collins to have finally get to his cases, because the morons do not read.....they follow the lemmings in front of him.

Finally, a senator who I respect. May God Bless Susan Collins for recognizing truth and the American way. Meanwhile not a word about the crooks tax returns.....he will just say something really stupid next week, and the media which would have to do work on the tax returns prefers to stir the chit pot on this shameful political show trial.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Nope, instead women are yelling at other women....yelling in the senate gallery.....just such weak sauce.......Susan Collins is a good woman, and she deserves none of the chit she is taking.   She saved Obamacare, and has displayed incredible courage.....but in this environment people of courage shall rule and as she has said.....this is rock bottom.  I have reviewed his three hundred opinions, and she was briefed in her evaluation of the judge's extensive record, she met with the judge for two hours, and spoke a second time for an hour.  Thank God for Susan Collins to have finally get to his cases, because the morons do not read.....they follow the lemmings in front of him.  

Finally, a senator who I respect.  May God Bless Susan Collins for recognizing truth and the American way.  Meanwhile not a word about the crooks tax returns.....he will just say something really stupid next week, and the media which would have to do work on the tax returns prefers to stir the chit pot on this shameful political show trial.

Susan Collins is a weak, old, ugly rhymes with witch. And you are obviously suffering from cognitive dissonance.

2seaoat

We were right. Due process prevailed. A mob who displayed the conduct of your cohorts do not deserve the vote of the American People. Decency shall prevail. Due Process will prevail, but you will bitterly look for a scapegoat.....I would suggest you look in the Mirror.......the person you see is the person who will keep Trump in the White House. Susan Collins and I are not Trump fans, but we are not stupid........and frankly there are not enough strokes to hand out to the stupid people to give them a handicap to discuss these issues.......hubris and dumb......a perfect match in these times.

2seaoat

Susan Collins is a weak, old, ugly rhymes with witch.

Sooooooooo now the standard is to attack a woman's appearance.....brilliant. I personally would as a younger man loved to have dated her.....smart women with courage are hard to find......I kind have a feeling she would be so much fun to be with her intelligence and courage......Mrs. Seaoat better be careful, or I am going to Maine to see if this beautiful woman and see if she can manage to can give me a mercy F while we drink a few brewski and I touch those beautiful breasts. Which of our statements are more stupid and offensive? You cannot handicap stupidity.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Susan Collins is a weak, old, ugly rhymes with witch.

Sooooooooo   now the standard is to attack a woman's appearance.....brilliant.  I personally would as a younger man loved to have dated her.....smart women with courage are hard to find......I kind have a feeling she would be so much fun to be with her intelligence and courage......Mrs. Seaoat better be careful, or I am going to Maine to see if this beautiful woman and see if she can manage to can give me a mercy F while we drink a few brewski and I touch those beautiful breasts.  Which of our statements are more stupid and offensive?  You cannot handicap stupidity.  

I used to feel sorry for your wife; now I feel doubly sorry for her. Collins is afraid to buck the old men. I'm not.

2seaoat

Collins is afraid to buck the old men.

One more lie. She bucked the Republican Party and saved the ACA and was attacked by Trump.....but Trump backed down because Susan Collins is the real deal. I want her to run for President. Mrs. Seaoat has told me this morning that I was right on everything, it is just she hates Trump. She also gave me a hall pass to go to Maine.....we had talked about a fall trip......I have adored this woman for years. Making fun of her appearance was your truth, but my truth is she is a beautiful woman whose heart and soul are pure. Susan Collins for President in 2020............but heck, what if somebody wrote what you did about Hillary Clinton.......double standard and half aszed paradigms become embarrassing.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I think that angst was always going to be a better leftist directive to vote than if #resistance had worked.

2seaoat

I think that angst was always going to be a better leftist directive to vote than if #resistance had worked.

You assume that the current leadership had a plan other than to blow up this jurist. How many times can I plead for change in the democratic strategy which seems to be ad hoc yelling in hallways, and talking heads creating this total myth that the senate and house will be won in a blue wave. Not with Schumer and Pelosi running the party. You put Dick Durbin and Chris Coons in leadership in the senate, and you find a very visible position in the reelection committess for Tammy Duckworth. I think the house needs to choose a new house leadership and bring some young veterans to leadership. Pelosi, Clinton, and Schumer need to move out of the way of success.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Susan Collins is a weak, old, ugly rhymes with witch.  And you are obviously suffering from cognitive dissonance.  

Collins is dead and needs to get buried if they can find a plot of land that won't vomit her out.

2seaoat

I guess if we were all stupid and thought Collins was up for reelection in five weeks, maybe we would swallow propaganda that she is dead.

Telstar

Telstar

The dead deserve the dead. Twisted Evil

2seaoat

The first coverage of the trump tax fraud, was on Bill Maher. The cable talking heads have been getting ratings with the chit show, and Trump slides under the radar screen. I hate the traitor, but clearly he is smarter than people think.

Telstar

Telstar

Trump is the master of changing the subject....where is a discussion about the crook's tax returns Kavana15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum