Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

victory for da judge....full vote Saturday

+5
Telstar
Floridatexan
PkrBum
RealLindaL
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

The idiots must never know how so alike we are. Twisted Evil

victory for da judge....full vote Saturday - Page 2 Nixon-10

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:You are a total dumbass.  

You called Collins "weak, old and ugly" and you're calling HIM a dumbass?

That's rich!

Deus X

Deus X

American Bar Association reopens Kavanaugh evaluation

The nation’s largest legal organization is reopening its evaluation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh based on his performance during a Senate hearing last week.

The American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary said Friday it’s revisiting its evaluation based on “new information of a material nature regarding temperament.” It said it was unlikely the process will conclude before the Senate votes on Kavanaugh’s nomination.

Kavanaugh touted his “well-qualified” rating from the ABA committee during angry, emotional testimony last week, in which he denied sexual misconduct allegations.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/american-bar-association-reopens-kavanaugh-evaluation

RealLindaL

As to the ABA - interesting but useless.

Vikingwoman

Any judge that says "what goes around comes around" should not be on the Supreme Court no matter how smart he is. He is fatally flawed.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:As to the ABA - interesting but useless.

This mess ain't up on blocks yet. If the Democrats win the House, they're going to make his life miserable and then we can rub Seaoat's face in it!

But that would be wrong...

Last edited by Deus X on 10/6/2018, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

Vikingwoman wrote:Any judge that says "what goes around comes around" should not be on the Supreme Court no matter how smart he is. He is fatally flawed.

The campaign ads almost write themselves, this may turn out to be a Pyrrhic victory of epic proportions.

Telstar

Telstar

It will come around and hit her and the pigs like a runaway beer truck. Twisted Evil

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote: Yelling at a senator in the hallway who is fighting an uphill battle to win in West Virginia.......

No doubt the questions that popped into Manchin's mind over that were:

A. How many of these loons yelling at me just now vote in West Virginia?
B. What will my voters back home think of these loons if they see this on TV?

I don't think Senator Manchin is too worried.

On the Republican side, Manchin is being challenged by West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey. In August 2017, Morrisey publicly asked Manchin to resign from the Senate Democratic leadership team. Manchin responded, "I don't give a shit, you understand?" to a Charleston Gazette-Mail reporter when asked about Morrisey's call. "I just don't give a shit. Don't care if I get elected, don't care if I get defeated, how about that?"
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Manchin

Laughing Laughing

Besides .... what choice does the left have in West Virginia?  Joe Manchin or (gasp!) the Republican candidate!    Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For the first time in our history, a former justice, John Paul Stevens, has publicly withdrawn his previous support for Kavanaugh because of his blatant display of partisanship in his testimony to the committee.

2seaoat

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
For the first time in our history, a former justice, John Paul Stevens, has publicly withdrawn his previous support for Kavanaugh because of his blatant display of partisanship in his testimony to the committee.

He wants no part of the out of control liar and the fools that support him. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum