Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack of The Shrieking Harpies...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deus X

Deus X

"Why don't you grow up!" says the esteemed rhetorician Orrin Hatch to the ladies in the hall.

"I wave my hand at you!" is the reply as eloquence in American discourse finds a new low.

Last edited by Deus X on 10/5/2018, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:"Why don't you grow up!" says the esteemed rhetorician Orrin Hatch to the ladies in the hall.

"I wave my hand at you!" is the replay as eloquence in American discourse finds a new low.

Thank God the old bastard will soon be dropping dead. I mean if guys like that lived much longer their own grandkids would be cutting their throats and feeding their tally wackers to the family dog like a bone. Twisted Evil

2seaoat

"Don't you wave your hand at me"

too funny......

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:"Don't you wave your hand at me"

too funny......

Stop the cloture vote !!!! .... we must have a lengthy FBI investigation of the "hand wave" first. Laughing

In any case here's the view from Russia .... I sometimes wonder if they are shaking their heads sadly at us or laughing their butts off. Perhaps both at the same time?

2seaoat

It has become shrill, but the arrogance.........that is special.

I am woman, hear me roar, I am invincible......until I make my brother understand.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:It has become shrill, but the arrogance.........that is special.

I am woman, hear me roar, I am invincible......until I make my brother understand.

Until I cut the old man's throat and watch him bleed all the way to the door to hell, la la..

2seaoat

Malignant feminism......those ruskies get right to the point.

Telstar

Telstar

God is good to remove the malignant and stupid from the earth. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum