Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

closure vote

+2
Telstar
2seaoat
6 posters

closure vote

closure vote I_vote_lcap100%closure vote I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
closure vote I_vote_lcap0%closure vote I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1closure vote Empty closure vote 10/4/2018, 7:39 pm

2seaoat

There never was any doubt. Trap set.......

2closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/4/2018, 8:17 pm

2seaoat

crickets....... Very Happy

3closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/4/2018, 8:24 pm

Telstar

Telstar

closure vote Elepha10

4closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 1:17 am

RealLindaL

It's CLOTURE, not closure. Thought you were legally literate.

5closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 1:41 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:It's CLOTURE, not closure.   Thought you were legally literate.

More like full of pure shit. Twisted Evil

6closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 3:34 am

2seaoat

Thank you for the correction, now tell me how you beat this with such inept performance by the democrats........ambushed. He will be nominated, and Trump will be elected and you think it is I who is not getting this right. It is panic time......like looking over at the driver of the car slumped over the wheel as we barrel down the mountain heading for certain death.......Trump's evil has won, not because he is right..........because he is not so sickening weak.

7closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 11:48 am

RealLindaL

1.   The cloture vote is not the be-all and end-all.  Please wait for the final Senate vote on confirmation before gloating.

2.  If you see Trump as "not so sickening weak" you're drinking the Trump-lovers' Kool-Aid.   Are you kidding??  Trump's sickening weaknesses of character,  behavior and mentation are LEGION.   He's nothing but a big BULLY, the absolute weakest type of all, which you should know full well by this stage in your life.  

GET REAL

8closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:00 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:1.   The cloture vote is not the be-all and end-all.  Please wait for the final Senate vote on confirmation before gloating.

2.  If you see Trump as "not so sickening weak" you're drinking the Trump-lovers' Kool-Aid.   Are you kidding??  Trump's sickening weaknesses of character,  behavior and mentation are LEGION.   He's nothing but a big BULLY, the absolute weakest type of all, which you should know full well by this stage in your life.  

GET REAL

closure vote 58336e17

9closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:02 pm

2seaoat

10closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:05 pm

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:Trump's evil has won, not because he is right..........because he is not so sickening weak.

Dude... if you don't think Trump is weak, I'm gonna have to start thinking you're silly.

If Trump's not the weakest guy on the planet, he's close. He's benefiting by having a base made up of the stupidest, most gullible and slavishly obedient pieces of shit anybody's had since Hitler, but he's weak as hell.

He's a big bundle of daddy-issues and mommy-issues. He's so pathetically needy for approval that he's practically going down on Kim because he sent him a "nice letter." He'd let Putin walk him on a leash if it made Daddy Vlad happy... as long as he didn't have to go up stairs, he 'bout vapor-locks if he has to waddle up a flight of stairs.

All the fucking guy talks about is who-likes-me and who-says-nice-things-about-me, blah-blah-blah. He needs crowds of idiots to cheer for him.

That's weakness. That's as weak as it gets. He's a grovelling lickspittle who's guided entirely by a need for love and approval. It's not even just a weakness, it's a flat-out mental illness.

I know you're having fun getting arguments out of us and that's part of why I'm playing along, but c'mon. Smile

11closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:09 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Trump's evil has won, not because he is right..........because he is not so sickening weak.

Dude... if you don't think Trump is weak, I'm gonna have to start thinking you're silly.

If Trump's not the weakest guy on the planet, he's close.    He's benefiting by having a base made up of the stupidest, most gullible and slavishly obedient pieces of shit anybody's had since Hitler, but he's weak as hell.

He's a big bundle of daddy-issues and mommy-issues.  He's so pathetically needy for approval that he's practically going down on Kim because he sent him a "nice letter."  He'd let Putin walk him on a leash if it made Daddy Vlad happy... as long as he didn't have to go up stairs, he 'bout vapor-locks if he has to waddle up a flight of stairs.

All the fucking guy talks about is who-likes-me and who-says-nice-things-about-me, blah-blah-blah.  He needs crowds of idiots to cheer for him.  

That's weakness.   That's as weak as it gets.  He's a grovelling lickspittle who's guided entirely by a need for love and approval.  It's not even just a weakness, it's a flat-out mental illness.

I know you're having fun getting arguments out of us and that's part of why I'm playing along, but c'mon.  Smile

cheers   cheers    cheers    cheers

ABSO-POSITIVELY, z.  I only wish there were an emoticon for vomit that I could spew all over seaoat's infuriatingly hard (and surprisingly ignorant, in this regard) Illinois head.

12closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:15 pm

2seaoat

Who can argue that Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini were horrible human beings, but they were not defeated by hand wringing and this shameful wussified response by the Democrats. Here is a clue. You win when white working men are included back in the Democratic Party......this chit storm has alienated them and will guarantee my worst fears......Trump will finish his term with no checks or balances........this chit is real, and how so many can support this continuing inept Democratic response. I mean really.....this sad desperation of the final vote changing further shows utter impotence to lead this nation.

I want Trump indicted, or impeached. He is a crook. He is not weak, and the stench of weakness and the total lack of a plan disappoint me again.

13closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:23 pm

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:

ABSO-POSITIVELY, z.  I only wish there were an emoticon for vomit that I could spew all over seaoat's infuriatingly hard (and surprisingly ignorant, in this regard) Illinois head.

Thanks, but you already kicked his ass - I just gave him another shot on the way down. Smile

Really, I think he's just having fun arguing, and about the only other opposition he could get around here if he took a sane viewpoint is Pkr... and Pkr's no fun to play with because he's an infantile low-gear nothin' without any skills. Literally everyone else here is capable of better than "what-about" so I think Seaoat's just looking for a better challenge. The best way to get that is to rile up the rest of us. I'm not sure he even actually believes half the junk he's saying, I think it's just a way to get a more-interesting scrap goin'. Smile

14closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Who can argue that Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini were horrible human beings, but they were not defeated by hand wringing and this shameful wussified response by the Democrats.  Here is a clue.  You win when white working men are included back in the Democratic Party......this chit storm has alienated them and will guarantee my worst fears......Trump will finish his term with no checks or balances........this chit is real, and how so many can support this continuing inept Democratic response.  I mean really.....this sad desperation of the final vote changing further shows utter impotence to lead this nation.

I want Trump indicted, or impeached.  He is a crook.  He is not weak, and the stench of weakness and the total lack of a plan disappoint me again.

closure vote 8Z2e72f

15closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 12:41 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Leftist tears are delicious. They flow freely when their hypocrisy is put under their nose.

Man up pencil neck.

16closure vote Empty Re: closure vote 10/5/2018, 1:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Thanks, but you already kicked his ass - I just gave him another shot on the way down. Smile

Really, I think he's just having fun arguing, and about the only other opposition he could get around here if he took a sane viewpoint is Pkr... and Pkr's no fun to play with because he's an infantile low-gear nothin' without any skills.  Literally everyone else here is capable of better than "what-about" so I think Seaoat's just looking for a better challenge.   The best way to get that is to rile up the rest of us.  I'm not sure he even actually believes half the junk he's saying, I think it's just a way to get a more-interesting scrap goin'. Smile

closure vote Pkr_as10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum