Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presidential emergency text......I got one

+4
RealLindaL
zsomething
Deus X
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

total bullchit........I have no problem with a message going to the states and then relayed to me in regard to an emergency through the usual emergency notification, but I do not want to be on a federal database for my phone. Orwellian, and never more do we need an offset in Congress to Presidential power, but that would require intelligent people.

2seaoat

2seaoat

My wife just got the presidential text........it said: its not a mushroom, its huge.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:My wife just got the presidential text........it said: its not a mushroom, its huge.

Well, compared to you, I can see why she thinks that.

zsomething

I'm one of the last holdouts: I don't own a cellphone.

But I did have some weird guy walk up to me, tap me on the shoulder, and yell "BEEEEEP!" I guess he was the backup plan... Smile

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:My wife just got the presidential text........it said: its not a mushroom, its huge.

Well, compared to you, I can see why she thinks that.

lol! lol!

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:I'm one of the last holdouts:  I don't own a cellphone.

But I did have some weird guy walk up to me, tap me on the shoulder, and yell "BEEEEEP!"    I guess he was the backup plan... Smile

Wow, I thought hubby and I were the last holdouts, having just recently gotten flip phones to replace our old clunky Nokia cells (yep).  But I still maintain the home land line, silly though that may seem to some. No smart phones here, and I hope never.

In any event, although I'm on Verizon and the announcement said most cells on the major networks would receive the alert, I didn't.   Just as well.   Seems waaaay too intrusively Big Brotherish to me -- or should I say, "Kim Jon Un-ish"?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Even if obama was the one that signed the law in 2016?

Deus X

Deus X

Presidential emergency text......I got one GWLqZQK

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Presidential emergency text......I got one 1*s1zE7VO83ATjELHjlw7C8A

Laughing Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:

Presidential emergency text......I got one GWLqZQK

CELL PHONE TEXT!!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING CELL PHONE TEXT!!!

Presidential emergency text......I got one Alfons10

bigdog

It creeped me out, I don't care who signed it into law.
Trump will use it for campaigning, just wait and see.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Even if obama was the one that signed the law in 2016?

YES!

RealLindaL

So did everybody here with a cell phone get the alert?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:So did everybody here with a cell phone get the alert?

Yup, the alert said mushroom is a corrupt goon who enjoys having Russian hookers tinkle on his face but I get that alert all the time. Laughing

zsomething

I freely admit to being a Luddite. Smile There'll be more of my kind as more and more robots take over our jobs, eat our pets, and abscond with our women!

(I also refuse to use the automatic check-out scan things in grocery stores... partially out of Luddite stubbornness, partially because I know how my luck runs and if that thing's gonna screw up on anybody, it's gonna pick me. tongue )

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:I freely admit to being a Luddite.  Smile   There'll be more of my kind as more and more robots take over our jobs, eat our pets, and abscond with our women!

Robots or republicans? No problem if the majority votes them out. I don't see why any woman votes red. Don't they hear the voices of their own daughters damning their souls to Hell forever? Guess not.

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:  I don't own a cellphone.

Very interesting. But how do you communicate with your overlords and clan elders?

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:

Very interesting.  But how do you communicate with your overlords and clan elders?

From what I read I believe he communicates with his klan elders by shoving an ice pick into the base of their skulls. The way all Klan elders should be dealt with.

zsomething

Deus X wrote:

Very interesting.  But how do you communicate with your overlords and clan elders?

Through the augury of the entrails of freshly-killed rabbits, of course! And the occasional message conveyed through a burning bush. The old ways are best!

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Through the augury of the entrails of freshly-killed rabbits, of course!  And the occasional message conveyed through a burning bush.  The old ways are best!

Does that mean the klan doesn't go in for roasting babies anymore? My how times have changed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum