This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Seaoat, you there?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:45 pm

Floridatexan wrote:This is from a FB page commemorating Molly Ivins:

Here are some of the major lies that Kavanaugh has told:

1. He lied about Devil's Triangle. A Devil's Triangle is two different kinds of sexual acts, involving either a threesome or three types of sexual intercourse with one woman in one night. It is not a drinking game. He lied about this several times and his classmates have called him out.

2. He lied about "bouf," which refers to anal intercourse, and not flatulence. He doubled down on this lie several times during testimony.

3. He lied about "Renata Alumnius." That referred to him going on a date with the purported class "slut." It was not about being her friend (and she recently said she was horrified by his yearbook references.) His testimony directly contradicts a poem about Renata written by one of his close friends found in the same yearbook he refers to himself as a Renata Alumnius, portraying Renata as a cheap and sleazy date.

4. He lied that the "Beach Week Ralph Club," which refers to vomiting from drinking at a traditional beach week (which all the schools around here have--we all know the expression). He lied and said it referred to his weak stomach.

5. He lied under oath about not watching Ford's testimony. Today. Witnesses saw him watching it. The Wall Street Journal reported he was watching it with others in the Senate's Dirksen Office Building. There are many press stories on this.

6. He lied about not knowing about stolen emails from the Democratic members of the judicial committee. He knew the emails were stolen and confirmed it in the emails the Judicial Committee republicans tried to suppress. The Washington Post gave him three pinocchios for this lie.

7. He lied about witnesses supporting his claims. They did not support his claims as he characterized their testimony. They generally supplied brief statements through lawyers about not remembering the party. This was no testimony. This was no independent investigation.

8. More specifically, Ford and Kavanaugh's mutual friend Leland Kaiser says while she does not remember that party, but she believes everything her friend Ford said about it. She has stated this to the press and it came up in testimony today.

9. Kavanugh lied about his drinking. He drank a lot in the last year of high school and college (and several witnesses say he drank a lot for years afterwards). Several friends of mine who specialize in alcoholism said he exhibited signs of having drunk before this hearing. He was referred to by his college roommate as a sloppy and belligerent drunk. We saw glimpses of that belligerence today. Dozens of his contemporaries have confirmed how aggressive he becomes with drinking.

10. He lied that never drunk on weekdays in the summer of 1982. In his own calendar, he referred to "skis," which he admitted refer to "brewskis," with Mark and PJ on Thursday July 1 in a calendar entry that matches closely Ford's account. Most of the people in that list were the same mentioned by Ford in her testimony. He drank. On that Thursday night. After working out.

11. He lied about Judge not remembering what happened. Six weeks after the incident, probably mid-August 1982, Ford reported seeing Judge at the Potomac Safeway in River Road near where we live. Local newspapers have confirmed that Judge worked there at the time Ford said. No one has refuted her testimony that Judge was "nervous" and had "turned white." The committee is still refusing to interview or depose or subpoena Judge.

12. He lied that "100 kegs or bust" did not indicate a lot of drinking in 1982-3. He was part of a group endeavoring to drink 100 kegs that year, and his best friend became a serious alcoholic and admitted to sexual assault resembling this assault during that period to his girlfriend. His girlfriend was also not deposed by the committee.

13. He lied about Trump in the first line of his first press conference as nominee. He lied about Trump doing more vetting than for any other Supreme Court nominee in modern history. In fact, Trump vetted much much less than other modern President's, admittedly working from short lists provided by two conservative think tanks, which he announced in advance he would limit his choice to. Several books have confirmed that Trump spent little time on the vetting.

14. He lied that he is "open to any investigation." He is not and is actively participating in blocking the testimony of eye witness Mark Judge, his girlfiend, and other participants. Judge is hiding out in a beach house on the eastern shore and Judge being interviewed by the FBI. Kavanaugh is actively involved in strategizing about evidence suppression, at all day strategy meetings with Trump's lawyers.

15. He lied about the nature of Mark's book. He said that both it was part of his therapy and coming clean as an alcoholic and drug addict, and called the book "fictional." It can't be both a testimonial of a recovering alcoholic and fictional at the same time.

16. He refuses to answer the question again and again about whether or not there should be an investigation and whether or not his friend Mark Judge should be questioned, further belying that he is "open to investigation."

17. He is lying about whether he was the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" in Mark Judge's book. He knows the drunken and vomiting "O'Kavanaugh" is him.

18. He is lying about never having forgot anything about the night after a night of drinking. There are several testimonials from classmates to this effect.

19. He is lying that there is a conspiracy against him and that Ford's charges are trumped up and part of that conspiracy. The best evidence of no conspiracy is how his high school classmate Gorsuch--they were one year about apart at Georgetown Prep--was subject to no such conspiracy, in confirmation hearings just months ago. Gorsuch is honorable. Judge is lying.

20. Kavanaugh supporter Whelan helped concoct the story of other men taking credit for assaulting Ford. Whelan has deleted all of his tweets after being challenged on the completely bogus stories he was advancing by his colleagues. The dissembling tweets are gone.

Senator Blumenthal quoted the legal principle "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true."


Thanks for posting these, FT.  Have heard bits and pieces about all these lies, but it's helpful for certain people (the ones who bother to READ and LEARN, that is), to see them all in one place.

These lies are receiving short shrift, though, I guess because Daddy Trump proves lying is OK and the best liars can easily get away with it.



Last edited by RealLindaL on 9/30/2018, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

77Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:53 pm

Have had the same thought more than once, bd. But this is typical of Seaoat. He'll glom onto a position on an issue with only a passing exposure to the facts, and hang on like a dog with a bone, despite any/all evidence presented by others to the contrary.

Too funny....I am incoherent and we are talking about a supreme court nominee who is a serial gang raper.......so it is me who is not coherent.  I would have respected people if they just told the truth.  that they never read any of his cases, they do not have a clue about equal protection of the law and due process in government actions, and they follow blindly those who told them that this man was evil.    The word evil before giving an honored jurist the respect he deserves, and then the rapid regression to this chit fest.  The American people are rejecting the democratic party and this impotent weak sauce.

Senator Blumenthal quoted the legal principle "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true."


I think his Latin is pretty good, but it is obvious his math skills are not as advanced. The winners will vote to confirm, and this is the only relevant latin phrase:

Veritas odit moras.

View user profile

78Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:11 pm

Not you but your writing is sometimes incoherent, there's a difference.

You're too well-educated and intelligent to write like this, Seaoat. Slow the fuck down and make coherent arguments.

View user profile

79Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:13 pm

2seaoat wrote:Have had the same thought more than once, bd. But this is typical of Seaoat. He'll glom onto a position on an issue with only a passing exposure to the facts, and hang on like a dog with a bone, despite any/all evidence presented by others to the contrary.

Too funny....I am incoherent and we are talking about a supreme court nominee who is a serial gang raper.......so it is me who is not coherent.  I would have respected people if they just told the truth.  that they never read any of his cases, they do not have a clue about equal protection of the law and due process in government actions, and they follow blindly those who told them that this man was evil.    The word evil before giving an honored jurist the respect he deserves, and then the rapid regression to this chit fest.  The American people are rejecting the democratic party and this impotent weak sauce.

Senator Blumenthal quoted the legal principle "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true."


I think his Latin is pretty good, but it is obvious his math skills are not as advanced.  The winners will vote to confirm, and this is the only relevant latin phrase:

Veritas odit moras.

Much better, see how easy that is?

View user profile

80Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:22 pm

Much better, see how easy that is?


Patronizing this afternoon, but my Latin phrase controls the argument and probably nobody on this forum will understand its relevancy.....

View user profile

81Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:25 pm

2seaoat wrote:Much better, see how easy that is?


Patronizing this afternoon, but my Latin phrase controls the argument and probably nobody on this forum will understand its relevancy.....

Au contraire, mon frere.

View user profile

82Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:45 pm

Telstar wrote:Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Kavana12

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-wasted-photo/

View user profile

83Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:56 pm

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Kavana12

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-wasted-photo/




Maybe not but I'm not the one the drunk bastard was trying to rape. Twisted Evil Fuck him and all his cracker barrel boy buds.

View user profile

84Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 6:57 pm

Yep, when you are doing a character assassination, it helps to have photos. However, like memories being tested after forty years.....sometimes people are not who has been represented, and showing a drunk judge allows them to further spread this character assassination. No questions on Heller, but questions about a high school yearbook. Really, am I the only one who finds this absurd and I think the twilight zone has been over used....but the quality of public discourse has been so damaged by Trump, that others feel the means can justify the end. The end was always clear. He will be nominated.

View user profile

85Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 7:11 pm

It's just a political ploy for useful idiots. Resisting with a wedge issue to motivate the huddled masses. It's really a win/win for the leftist ruling class. If they could manufacture a way to disqualify this qualified judge... win. If they can't it can still motivate their underlings... win. Gawd they're easy.

Btw... we all lose if this tactic succeeds... and i don't really like kavanaugh that much. He's way too progressive with his support of govt authority. He's a defender of an unrestrained govt such as in the patriot act.

But it still cracks me up to hear leftists call him a judicial activist... lmao. Can they be less self-aware?

View user profile

86Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 7:12 pm

2seaoat wrote:Yep, when you are doing a character assassination, it helps to have photos.  However, like memories being tested after forty years.....sometimes people are not who has been represented, and showing a drunk judge allows them to further spread this character assassination.  No questions on Heller, but questions about a high school yearbook.   Really, am I the only one who finds this absurd and I think the twilight zone has been over used....but the quality of public discourse has been so damaged by Trump, that others feel the means can justify the end.  The end was always clear.  He will be nominated.

Temperament and moral fitness are just as valid as legal knowledge. What you're saying is that if Charles Manson was in front of the committee, the only valid questions would be about his legal knowledge.

P.S. Heller was a bad decision, right up there with Dred Scott and Korematsu.

View user profile

87Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 7:26 pm

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Yep, when you are doing a character assassination, it helps to have photos.  However, like memories being tested after forty years.....sometimes people are not who has been represented, and showing a drunk judge allows them to further spread this character assassination.  No questions on Heller, but questions about a high school yearbook.   Really, am I the only one who finds this absurd and I think the twilight zone has been over used....but the quality of public discourse has been so damaged by Trump, that others feel the means can justify the end.  The end was always clear.  He will be nominated.

Temperament and moral fitness are just as valid as legal knowledge. What you're saying is that if Charles Manson was in front of the committee, the only valid questions would be about his legal knowledge.

P.S. Heller was a bad decision, right up there with Dred Scott and Korematsu.





Manson was more sensible than most republican leaders...



Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Tenor10

View user profile

88Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 7:54 pm

Truthfulness and temperament.

He possesses neither.

View user profile

89Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 7:58 pm

Sal wrote:Truthfulness and temperament.

He possesses neither.

Exactly!

View user profile

90Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 8:00 pm

Sal wrote:Truthfulness and temperament.

He possesses neither.






If a woman behaved like he did they would drag her away in a straitjacket. If a dog behaved like he did they would fire a bullet into it's head.

View user profile

91Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 8:43 pm

P.S. Heller was a bad decision, right up there with Dred Scott and Korematsu.


I can see you did not read the decision. It is a very good decision which clearly gave the courts the rights to regulate guns, but not remove the same from defense of a man's castle his home. Show me where since that decision Congress has driven into the safe harbor of Heller to have sustainable gun safety laws passed. There is no legislation, so please save the generalizations about cases you apparently do not understand. Heller simply said that a handgun in one's home is a right protected under the second amendment. How you register that gun, do background checks, and buy ammunition are all areas which Congress if free to regulate, but in the absence of congress doing anything it is assumed that Heller is the equivalent to Dred Scott.....( you telling me to slow down, and you actually posted this......try this....read the case and then comment. I will be happy to answer any of your questions about Dred Scott, but the comparison gives me a big tell. You have not read supreme court decisions and probably like these confirmation hearings take other folk's interpretation.

View user profile

92Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 8:48 pm


Fred Guttenberg
✔️
@fred_guttenberg
Justice Kavanaugh your life and family are not ruined. Try having a child murdered by a weapon that you refer to as "common use." You will get through this and hug both of your children tonight.

7:55 PM - Sep 27, 2018

View user profile

93Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:15 pm

2seaoat wrote:Have had the same thought more than once, bd. But this is typical of Seaoat. He'll glom onto a position on an issue with only a passing exposure to the facts, and hang on like a dog with a bone, despite any/all evidence presented by others to the contrary.

Too funny....I am incoherent and we are talking about a supreme court nominee who is a serial gang raper.......so it is me who is not coherent.  I would have respected people if they just told the truth.  that they never read any of his cases, they do not have a clue about equal protection of the law and due process in government actions, and they follow blindly those who told them that this man was evil.    The word evil before giving an honored jurist the respect he deserves, and then the rapid regression to this chit fest.  The American people are rejecting the democratic party and this impotent weak sauce.

Senator Blumenthal quoted the legal principle "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true."


I think his Latin is pretty good, but it is obvious his math skills are not as advanced.  The winners will vote to confirm, and this is the only relevant latin phrase:

Veritas odit moras.

WTF does him being an honored jurist have to do w/ being a drunk who assaults women? Are you trying to say he can't be both?

View user profile

94Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:I would not have respected this man if he did not get angry and fight for his reputation.  Eleven years on the bench and every lawyer in his district fill out assessments of a judge for the bar association.  His bar ratings are the highest.  So now after reading into the record the unfounded accusations that he was gang raping girls in high school, you expect him to give credence to pure chit by being polite.......pleasssssseeeeeeee.    That is what I enjoyed the most about his opening statement, he talked about denial of due process....I could see his brilliant mind saying......but the rule of law......but the rule of law, what does anything in my high school yearbook, or friends from when I was 14 have to do with the rule of law......nothing......it has everything to do with blowing up and destroying a man.  Good for him. cheers

The Bar had concerns about Kavanaugh in 2006.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/



Last edited by Vikingwoman on 9/29/2018, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

95Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:27 pm

WTF does him being an honored jurist have to do w/ being a drunk who assaults women?

Damn, that was brilliant. You just answered my question. Too funny and I doubt you even realize what you just did.

View user profile

96Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:32 pm

Ahh no. You've taken that out of context.

View user profile

97Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:33 pm

Fred Guttenberg
✔️
@fred_guttenberg
Justice Kavanaugh your life and family are not ruined. Try having a child murdered by a weapon that you refer to as "common use." You will get through this and hug both of your children tonight.

7:55 PM - Sep 27, 2018






Fred Guttenberg
✔️
@fred_guttenberg
Judge Kavanaugh, I listened to you talk of your life being ruined. It is not. I listened to you turn yourself into a victim. You are not. What today showed is that you clearly are a partisan and do not have the temperament for the court. Even worse, you are just a bad person.

12:26 AM - Sep 28, 2018

View user profile

98Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:35 pm

He also lied about the drinking age. It had been changed to 21 before he turned 18. This is a verifiable example of perjury before a Senate committee. He knew he was lying Thursday and did it anyway.

http://time.com/5409564/brett-kavanaugh-drinking-age-maryland/

View user profile

99Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:40 pm

Does it bother you that he lied under oath Seaoat? Because he thought that was reason enough to impeach a President back when Bill Clinton was in office.

If you don't care about his crimes when he was 17, how about his perjury the day before yesterday? Seems that ought to matter to such a law and order guy as you claim to be.

BTW, every time I come into my office to my computer, you're online. You truly, truly do need to get some rest, if you are as ill as you say.

View user profile

100Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:43 pm

He also lied about the drinking age. It had been changed to 21 before he turned 18. This is a verifiable example of perjury before a Senate committee. He knew he was lying Thursday and did it anyway.

What idiocy. The statute speaks for itself under the best evidence rule, but Perjury.......wtf.....beetlejuice.....bettlejuice........bettlejuice. verifiable dear lord.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum