This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Seaoat, you there?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:38 am

Its all true.....Michael I never saw a story where I could not get face time has a witness which says that Bret was used by seven women who gang banged hm at the country club beer cooler. What....sexism......you can allow without a scintilla of moral outrage as a man is accused of gang banging, and when I use that same sexist stereotype, but use women, and I now become a dick.....these discussions are so illogical, I am beginning to feel like I have died and the world is filled with stupid people which I never could recognize in life.

Mrs. Seaoat is piszed because I have been telling her for months that Democrats are impotent, and told her exactly how this would go down.......her anger over trump has become almost irrational as my son and other friends are telling her to tone down her facebook posts.......She knows I hate everything Trump stands for, but that I have little tolerance for sloppy thought. So you can throw around that Brett the gang banger is ok, but that dinosaur Seaoat just said some girls were gang banging........sexist. Woman like Mrs. Seaoat do not take lightly being impotent and powerless, and when she realized I was completely right and the Democrats are handing the Republicans the mid term.....she realized Trump could easily win again. I make no apology for clearly seeing this battle months ago......the Rachel Maddow syndrome is in full effect.....absolutely rejected by the American public in 2016 as he was elected president.

She knows I am right, and it has nothing to do with the marching band and banners which I put in the front yard as they play patriotic music declaring Seaoat is a genius. For some reason she got upset.

View user profile

52Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:46 am

2seaoat wrote:the Rachel Maddow syndrome is in full effect

You're the one with the "Rachel Maddow syndrome," having mentioned her about a dozen times in the past week or so.   Got a thing for her, apparently.

View user profile

53Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 3:57 am

You're the one with the "Rachel Maddow syndrome," having mentioned her about a dozen times in the past week or so. Got a thing for her, apparently.


I believe that the summer of 2016 through the November election MSNBC rather that using issues to show the American people that the democrats actually had better policies, but Rachel and crew kept giving the sixth grader air time....smug in the certainty he would be beat like a drum because he is dumber than us as his supporters are equally dumb. There is some truth that higher education can turn otherwise intelligent people into dummies. I personally use Senatorial Hearings for dummies to understand Rachel as she is talking down to us.....but in chapter 3 it clearly says giving air time to a sixth grader can result in his election, and putting on a chit storm of irrelevant throwing chit on the wall to see what sticks tends to cover the chit throwers with chit. The American people are not stupid. This whole chit show could have been held in private per Ms Ford's request, but that does not satisfy Rachel and crew getting their got you moment.....so predictable. ratings first and damn the truth, but I am a dinosaur when talking about sorority girls pulling a train, yet you can talk about my son with indemnity about his drinking or alleged gang raping in high school........sexist to the core. His mother's pained look tells the whole story. Is there no common decency........shameful. This makes trump look like a gentleman in comparison.

View user profile

54Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:19 am

Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Cartoo10

View user profile

55Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 11:30 am

2seaoat wrote:This whole chit show could have been held in private per Ms Ford's request, but that does not satisfy Rachel and crew getting their got you moment.....so predictable.

1. Once she was "outed," Ms. Ford clearly said she would be willing to be interviewed in either public or private.

2. Ms. Ford's being interviewed in an open hearing had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Rachel Maddow and was not her decision to make.

Get a grip. The more of this pure bullshit you spread around in your posts, the fewer readers are going to get their shoes filthy by wading through them. You are losing credibility daily. Make that multiple times daily.

View user profile

56Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 12:05 pm

I am a dinosaur when talking about sorority girls pulling a train, yet you can talk about my son with indemnity about his drinking or alleged gang raping in high school........sexist to the core. His mother's pained look tells the whole story. Is there no common decency........shameful.
Seapat


________Seriously? You just called Kavanaugh your "son?" You do need to go and get some rest, Seaoat.
I will not make any assumptions from your slip of the tongue, because I think your meds must have control of you right now. But it probably would be best if you were to exit the forum for a couple of days and get some control of your emotions back.
Of course, it's your choice.

View user profile

57Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 12:15 pm

the Rachel Maddow syndrome is in full effect.....absolutely rejected by the American public in 2016 as he was elected president.


___One more time, because you obviously cannot remember, three million more Americans supported Rachel Maddow syndrome than supported electing Donald Trump to the White House.
He did lose the popular vote Seaoat. That trumps any argument you have about how terrible the Democrats were in the campaign of 2016. So accept that it was only the electoral college that got Trump into office and get off your high horse about it being because Dems were impotent or limp dicks.
If you had an ounce of conscience you could not remain a Republican under the party as it exists today.

View user profile

58Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 1:41 pm

You are losing credibility daily.

When you are right, it is not credibility you are losing.......rather you are right or wrong. He will be appointed. My point on the sexism is that it is ok to defend my daughter from a sexual innuendo, but who defends our sons when any parent is terrified that their son could be falsely accused by this type of mob action. A serial gang raper, and I am losing credibility? Hysteria and the conduct of Democrats during this hearing has been a stain on American due process of the law. Shameful, for I would rather have moral decency than to be deemed credible because I joined a mob action. I never wanted Trump to win or have the power to appoint any Supreme Court nominee, but what has been done to judge Kavenaugh is not different than the red scare of senator McCarthy, where a red could be found under every bed, and a male who drinks, goes to church, plays football, and was called EVIL before any hearing happened is a serial gang rapist. I embarrassed for you as I was with the commissioner. I do not join mobs, but stand for due process and have never in my life let evil actions from a mob suddenly throw my values away to please people with some agenda who do not approve of those principles of due process. Talking about a 17 year olds year book references to drinking as a means to create this EVIL predisposition of the mob is a charade. This is nothing more than a political hit job which is going to blow up with the same hubris of 2016......

View user profile

59Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:09 pm

2seaoat wrote: You are losing credibility daily.

When you are right, it is not credibility you are losing.......rather you are right or wrong.  He will be appointed.  My point on the sexism is that it is ok to defend my daughter from a sexual innuendo, but who defends our sons when any parent is terrified that their son could be falsely accused by this type of mob action.  A serial gang raper, and I am losing credibility?  Hysteria and the conduct of Democrats during this hearing has been a stain on American due process of the law.  Shameful, for I would rather have moral decency than to be deemed credible because I joined a mob action.  I never wanted Trump to win or have the power to appoint any Supreme Court nominee, but what has been done to judge Kavenaugh is not different than the red scare of senator McCarthy, where a red could be found under every bed, and a male who drinks, goes to church, plays football, and was called EVIL before any hearing happened is a serial gang rapist.  I embarrassed for you as I was with the commissioner.  I do not join mobs, but stand for due process and have never in my life let evil actions from a mob suddenly throw my values away to please people with some agenda who do not approve of those principles of due process.  Talking about a 17 year olds year book references to drinking as a means to create this EVIL predisposition of the mob is a charade.  This is nothing more than a political hit job which is going to blow up with the same hubris of 2016......

You're wrong.

Truthfulness and now temperament are the issues.

He fails on both.

But, you know this ...

... right??

View user profile

60Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:28 pm

2seaoat wrote: You are losing credibility daily.

When you are right, it is not credibility you are losing.......rather you are right or wrong.  He will be appointed.  My point on the sexism is that it is ok to defend my daughter from a sexual innuendo, but who defends our sons when any parent is terrified that their son could be falsely accused by this type of mob action.  A serial gang raper, and I am losing credibility?  Hysteria and the conduct of Democrats during this hearing has been a stain on American due process of the law.  Shameful, for I would rather have moral decency than to be deemed credible because I joined a mob action.  I never wanted Trump to win or have the power to appoint any Supreme Court nominee, but what has been done to judge Kavenaugh is not different than the red scare of senator McCarthy, where a red could be found under every bed, and a male who drinks, goes to church, plays football, and was called EVIL before any hearing happened is a serial gang rapist.  I embarrassed for you as I was with the commissioner.  I do not join mobs, but stand for due process and have never in my life let evil actions from a mob suddenly throw my values away to please people with some agenda who do not approve of those principles of due process.  Talking about a 17 year olds year book references to drinking as a means to create this EVIL predisposition of the mob is a charade.  This is nothing more than a political hit job which is going to blow up with the same hubris of 2016......

This is the biggest load of crap yet, and pure unadulterated smokescreen, managing to avoid every point I've made by simply ignoring them and stroking off on topics of your choice, even those from years ago.

Pitiful.

View user profile

61Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:33 pm

Sal wrote:
You're wrong.

Truthfulness and now temperament are the issues.

He fails on both.

But, you know this ...

... right??

You don't SERIOUSLY expect a straight-up answer to this from Seaoat, do you, Sal???

In case no one has noticed, the way Sea proves he's always right on an issue is to avoid directly responding to anyone's valid challenges - he either ignores, dissimulates, or quickly changes the subject to suit him and strokes off on his merry way making smoky word salad. Exactly like Kavanaugh, come to think of it, not to mention Trump.

View user profile

62Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 2:51 pm

FWIW (not much, I realize), on Thursday night I sent the following message to Marco Rubio via his website.  Even though I know he's already come out in support of Kavanaugh, he COULD change his mind if enough constituents protest.  Oh, and you'll note, Mr. Seaoat, that it was all about Kav's temperament, NOT about his high school  yearbook:

As an NPA voter with no party stake in this game I ask you to look VERY hard at Brett Kavanaugh's testimony during his interview with the Judiciary Committee on Thursday afternoon,  Sept. 27, and vote NO on his confirmation.    He very obviously does not have the calm, professional and even-handed temperament needed to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, and during the interview seemed more interested in his questioners' drinking habits than anything else (a telltale sign I probably don't need to tell you about), except perhaps his paranoid conspiracy theories about a Clinton plot.  Good grief, Marco!   With his hatred for Dems now, if never before, this man would obviously NOT be able to fairly adjudicate any case brought before the Supremes by anyone other than a fellow conservative.  HE IS WRONG FOR THE JOB, and that's entirely aside from ANY accusations of improper behavior in high school or college.  I feel certain that all the other Supremes must be cringing at the thought of his being on the court.  PLEASE do the right thing, not the politically expedient one.   Your early estimation of Trump and his judgment (or, rather, clear lack of same) was spot on.   FOLLOW YOUR BEST INSTINCTS on this nominee of his.   Thank you,  

View user profile

63Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 3:06 pm

I applaud your commitment to give your senator feedback. I have done this repeatedly because I do not believe we are powerless to make change, and one letter can change the world for the better.

I like fighters. I just do not agree that this man is getting a fair hearing, and that due process of law has been abandoned for political expediency. He will be confirmed, and he will serve honorably despite my knowing that I will strongly disagree with many of his decisions.

My latest letter success was sending an email to over twenty Illinois state senators about the ridiculous requirement to fingerprint terminally ill patients. The law which waived that requirement was signed into law three weeks ago, after waiting over a year for responses from the individual senators which did not involve a form letter......I never have a problem stirring up some chit when something is wrong.......

View user profile

64Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 3:20 pm

I would not have respected this man if he did not get angry and fight for his reputation. Eleven years on the bench and every lawyer in his district fill out assessments of a judge for the bar association. His bar ratings are the highest. So now after reading into the record the unfounded accusations that he was gang raping girls in high school, you expect him to give credence to pure chit by being polite.......pleasssssseeeeeeee. That is what I enjoyed the most about his opening statement, he talked about denial of due process....I could see his brilliant mind saying......but the rule of law......but the rule of law, what does anything in my high school yearbook, or friends from when I was 14 have to do with the rule of law......nothing......it has everything to do with blowing up and destroying a man. Good for him. cheers

View user profile

65Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 4:04 pm

What amazes me is all your comments on his testimony when you admitted that you did not see most of it because you were on the road at the time.

I think people are slowing down in arguing with you because they know there's no hope of restoring you to any kind of reason, Seaoat.

The man was politically active in the Clinton impeachment, and helped with the Bush campaign when they managed to get the vote counting shut down in 2000 so Bush could enjoy his "presumption of winning the election."
He's not a jurist, he's a political activist.
As such, he does not belong on the court.
His mind is already made up no matter what the Constitution says, and that single fact makes him an unfit justice.
The Dems should continue to do every single thing they can to keep him off the court. It's their job as representatives of the American people.
They may lose, but you can no  more predict the future than I can. So why not just stop being such a boring, patronizing know it all. Your crystal ball doesn't function any better than anyone else's on the forum.

And he was 17 when he attacked Ms Ford, not 14. She was only 15.
He was in college when he allegedly drugged punch and gang raped girls. When I was in college, I was an adult. I accept full responsibility for anything and everything I did back then. He should too. And so should you. And so should my son or my daughters.

View user profile

66Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 4:35 pm

This is from a FB page commemorating Molly Ivins:

Here are some of the major lies that Kavanaugh has told:

1. He lied about Devil's Triangle. A Devil's Triangle is two different kinds of sexual acts, involving either a threesome or three types of sexual intercourse with one woman in one night. It is not a drinking game. He lied about this several times and his classmates have called him out.

2. He lied about "bouf," which refers to anal intercourse, and not flatulence. He doubled down on this lie several times during testimony.

3. He lied about "Renata Alumnius." That referred to him going on a date with the purported class "slut." It was not about being her friend (and she recently said she was horrified by his yearbook references.) His testimony directly contradicts a poem about Renata written by one of his close friends found in the same yearbook he refers to himself as a Renata Alumnius, portraying Renata as a cheap and sleazy date.

4. He lied that the "Beach Week Ralph Club," which refers to vomiting from drinking at a traditional beach week (which all the schools around here have--we all know the expression). He lied and said it referred to his weak stomach.

5. He lied under oath about not watching Ford's testimony. Today. Witnesses saw him watching it. The Wall Street Journal reported he was watching it with others in the Senate's Dirksen Office Building. There are many press stories on this.

6. He lied about not knowing about stolen emails from the Democratic members of the judicial committee. He knew the emails were stolen and confirmed it in the emails the Judicial Committee republicans tried to suppress. The Washington Post gave him three pinocchios for this lie.

7. He lied about witnesses supporting his claims. They did not support his claims as he characterized their testimony. They generally supplied brief statements through lawyers about not remembering the party. This was no testimony. This was no independent investigation.

8. More specifically, Ford and Kavanaugh's mutual friend Leland Kaiser says while she does not remember that party, but she believes everything her friend Ford said about it. She has stated this to the press and it came up in testimony today.

9. Kavanugh lied about his drinking. He drank a lot in the last year of high school and college (and several witnesses say he drank a lot for years afterwards). Several friends of mine who specialize in alcoholism said he exhibited signs of having drunk before this hearing. He was referred to by his college roommate as a sloppy and belligerent drunk. We saw glimpses of that belligerence today. Dozens of his contemporaries have confirmed how aggressive he becomes with drinking.

10. He lied that never drunk on weekdays in the summer of 1982. In his own calendar, he referred to "skis," which he admitted refer to "brewskis," with Mark and PJ on Thursday July 1 in a calendar entry that matches closely Ford's account. Most of the people in that list were the same mentioned by Ford in her testimony. He drank. On that Thursday night. After working out.

11. He lied about Judge not remembering what happened. Six weeks after the incident, probably mid-August 1982, Ford reported seeing Judge at the Potomac Safeway in River Road near where we live. Local newspapers have confirmed that Judge worked there at the time Ford said. No one has refuted her testimony that Judge was "nervous" and had "turned white." The committee is still refusing to interview or depose or subpoena Judge.

12. He lied that "100 kegs or bust" did not indicate a lot of drinking in 1982-3. He was part of a group endeavoring to drink 100 kegs that year, and his best friend became a serious alcoholic and admitted to sexual assault resembling this assault during that period to his girlfriend. His girlfriend was also not deposed by the committee.

13. He lied about Trump in the first line of his first press conference as nominee. He lied about Trump doing more vetting than for any other Supreme Court nominee in modern history. In fact, Trump vetted much much less than other modern President's, admittedly working from short lists provided by two conservative think tanks, which he announced in advance he would limit his choice to. Several books have confirmed that Trump spent little time on the vetting.

14. He lied that he is "open to any investigation." He is not and is actively participating in blocking the testimony of eye witness Mark Judge, his girlfiend, and other participants. Judge is hiding out in a beach house on the eastern shore and Judge being interviewed by the FBI. Kavanaugh is actively involved in strategizing about evidence suppression, at all day strategy meetings with Trump's lawyers.

15. He lied about the nature of Mark's book. He said that both it was part of his therapy and coming clean as an alcoholic and drug addict, and called the book "fictional." It can't be both a testimonial of a recovering alcoholic and fictional at the same time.

16. He refuses to answer the question again and again about whether or not there should be an investigation and whether or not his friend Mark Judge should be questioned, further belying that he is "open to investigation."

17. He is lying about whether he was the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" in Mark Judge's book. He knows the drunken and vomiting "O'Kavanaugh" is him.

18. He is lying about never having forgot anything about the night after a night of drinking. There are several testimonials from classmates to this effect.

19. He is lying that there is a conspiracy against him and that Ford's charges are trumped up and part of that conspiracy. The best evidence of no conspiracy is how his high school classmate Gorsuch--they were one year about apart at Georgetown Prep--was subject to no such conspiracy, in confirmation hearings just months ago. Gorsuch is honorable. Judge is lying.

20. Kavanaugh supporter Whelan helped concoct the story of other men taking credit for assaulting Ford. Whelan has deleted all of his tweets after being challenged on the completely bogus stories he was advancing by his colleagues. The dissembling tweets are gone.

Senator Blumenthal quoted the legal principle "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which is a legal principle that dictates jurors can rule a witness to be false in everything if he says one thing that is not true."

View user profile

67Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 4:55 pm

He's not a jurist, he's a political activist.

Nonsense. He has an 11 year written history of over 300 cases he has written, yet you have not read one of his well written decisions and like a lemming joined those who declared him evil before he had even been in the hearing and gave any testimony. Appalling when we are talking about one of the best legal minds of his generation. I totally disagree with his approach to white stallion energy, first priests, Garza, and I was particularly concerned by his dissent in Heller where he tries to expand rights to semi automatic weapons, beyond pistols and rifles......he appears ready to challenge Heller which ultimately recognized the right to regulate guns, but that traditional pistols and rifles have always been part of America's home is your castle. Not one question was raised on the Heller decision and his dissent.......If this had been a traditional due process hearing, he most certainly would have been asked repeatedly about that dissent.

Nope, now it has become a matter of him being declared a gang raper and his righteous anger so this needless and counter productive chit storm can give political advantage to impotent democrats in the mid term. I am certain now I will hold my nose and vote for my republican representative, but I simply have little respect for democrats after this shameful display, and the last thing I want to do is reward bad behavior. This hearing and the lack of due process has repulsed me to whinny, self righteous and arrogant people telling me how I needed to behave when I was 14-17......the reason 14 is relevant because in having to answer the democratic senators, he was explaining the friends he ran around with from 14 to 17........common decency has left the building.

View user profile

68Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:16 pm

2seaoat wrote: Eleven years on the bench and every lawyer in his district fill out assessments of a judge for the bar association.  His bar ratings are the highest.  

And now the Bar Association wants the hearings delayed until after an FBI investigation.

If my recollection is correct, G. Harrold Carswell got the same rating and was rejected by the Senate. A few years later he got arrested for toe-tapping in a men's room in Tallahassee. I also remember the comment "rubber stamp" being applied to the Bar ratings during the debate in the Senate.

As to your comments about this debate being "political", NO SHIT!

EVERYTHING that goes before the Senate is, by definition, "political".

DUH!

View user profile

69Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:18 pm

Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Kavana12

View user profile

70Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:20 pm

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:after I had been piled [sic] with drinks from all the girls from beta gotta bang bang bang sorority.  

Clear evidence (as if we didn't already have plenty) of an ancient, sexist, MCP attitude -- and no, it's not humorous.  

If Mrs. Sea is calling you a dick, she's a woman after my own heart.

Now, now, let's not be too harsh with the old boy, I think he's been self-medicating.

Or something.

Don't worry about him, Deus. He loves it when people rag on him.

View user profile

71Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:21 pm

So somebody has a facebook page who thinks the judge is lying.....so the breaking of senate rules to show he was a racist failed, so then Dr. Ford makes an accusation which she made no contemporaneous statements, and admits it was twenty plus years before she told any third party that she believed it was the judge, and either two democratic legislators or their staff leaked this confidential accusation to the press.......of course we need to be sensitive to women, but heck.....we could get some political hay, then after realizing Dr. Ford's testimony did not result in attacks on her person, then it became we need to solicit women to talk about exposing his penis and gang raping......that was one busy boy as he excelled in school and sports. Here goes a word of advice from page fifty three of senate confirmation hearings for dummies......the most votes determine who is not telling the truth. Temper now is not good enough......he is lying about what he did in high school.......brilliant, and you wonder how the Russians manipulated stupid people with facebook.

View user profile

72Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:33 pm

And now the Bar Association wants the hearings delayed until after an FBI investigation.

What does that have to do with this thread. It is moot. FBI are investigating. Sorry, judges who cannot control their temper on the bench get raked over the coals on evaluations, and it is remarkable how accurate those bar polls are on judges. I remember telling a judge who was upset with his ratings that maybe he could control his "Irish" temper, and that when he attacked lawyers personally in his courtroom he could be polite....he laughed.

So you think this total war on a judicial candidate is kosher because he got angry at the people who were attacking him and 11 years of nothing but glowing reviews is ignored so we can contemplate the irrelevant and moot issues which some deem cogent by their facebook handle......again how low can this nation go with the mean intelligence seeming to drop through the floor which elected Trump and the response by the NOT MENSA club called the democratic party.

View user profile

73Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:35 pm

Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Hillar10

View user profile

74Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:38 pm

2seaoat wrote:So somebody has a facebook page who thinks the judge is lying.....so the breaking of senate rules to show he was a racist failed, so then Dr. Ford makes an accusation which she made no contemporaneous statements, and admits it was twenty plus years before she told any third party that she believed it was the judge, and either two democratic legislators or their staff leaked this confidential accusation to the press.......of course we need to be sensitive to women, but heck.....we could get some political hay, then after realizing Dr. Ford's testimony did not result in attacks on her person, then it became we need to solicit women to talk about exposing his penis and gang raping......that was one busy boy as he excelled in school and sports.  Here goes a word of advice from page fifty three of senate confirmation hearings for dummies......the most votes determine who is not telling the truth.  Temper now is not good enough......he is lying about what he did in high school.......brilliant, and you wonder how the Russians manipulated stupid people with facebook.

You do yourself a great disservice by writing this way, Seaoat. I can't make hide-nor-hair out of your argument here and I even begin to wonder if English is your mother-tongue. PLEASE, slow the fuck down and write coherently.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/importance-punctuation-marks-sarwan-singh

View user profile

75Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 5:39 pm

bigdog wrote:What amazes me is all your comments on his testimony when you admitted that you did not see most of it because you were on the road at the time.

Have had the same thought more than once, bd. But this is typical of Seaoat. He'll glom onto a position on an issue with only a passing exposure to the facts, and hang on like a dog with a bone, despite any/all evidence presented by others to the contrary.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum