This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Seaoat, you there?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:51 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
"What’s the rush with Kavanaugh you say? Why not investigate? Here is why: So it is now very clear why the GOP is so desperate to get Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court by next month that they would schedule a vote before hearing from Dr. Ford or any other witness that comes forward. BIG STAKES HERE... if you check out SCOTUSblog, you will see that on next month's docket is: Gamble v. U.S., No. 17-646. Issue(s): Whether the Supreme Court should overrule the "separate sovereigns" exception to the double jeopardy clause. They are desperate. The plan was to appoint Kavanaugh early this week so that he would be seated in time for this ruling. It was in the bag. Saves everyone involved from state charges. Not only Trump but all políticos who were knowingly enriched by the $$$ funneled through the NRA into the coffers of McConnell, Graham, Rubio, Ryan, etc. So if Kavanaugh gets appointed he’d effectively vote to stop states from charging Trump or anyone else involved.
Obstruction of justice."--George Takei

102Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:51 pm

Vikingwoman


EVEN THE BAR HAD CONCERNS ABOUT HIM BEFORE HE BECAME A FEDERAL JUDGE!

103Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:54 pm

2seaoat


BTW, every time I come into my office to my computer, you're online. You truly, truly do need to get some rest, if you are as ill as you say.

I think you have a tendency to go with your first impressions a great deal in life. That works for some people. However, like your failure to recognize what perjury actually is, rather than being spoon fed so you can jump to a conclusion, I would suggest that my computer has twenty tabs which are open all the time when my computer is at rest or if I am looking at it. The fact that you see my computer online is that I never shut off a laptop computer except when traveling, and despite your logic that drunk high school males gang rape girls and are wildly successful, my time on this site always on, but I am not even in the house. Some people like turning their computers off and on. I do not because of some business related VPN tunnels and web site maintenance. However, keep on making those well thought out assumptions about how exhausting it is to read some of these posts......correct in your heart and emotions, but a mile away from reality.

104Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 9:56 pm

bigdog


2seaoat wrote:He also lied about the drinking age. It had been changed to 21 before he turned 18. This is a verifiable example of perjury before a Senate committee. He knew he was lying Thursday and did it anyway.

What idiocy.  The statute speaks for itself under the best evidence rule, but  Perjury.......wtf.....beetlejuice.....bettlejuice........bettlejuice.  verifiable dear
lord.

Yes, the statute speaks for itself. It proves, without any doubt whatsoever, that it was illegal for Kavanaugh to drink at the age of either 17 or 18. Kavanaugh claimed it was legal. As a judge, he knew better. He perjured himself Seaoat.
You can only type "beetlejuice" so many times before you spell it wrong, obviously. You are very tired. I'm telling you, if you are really sick, you need to get some rest.

105Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:02 pm

bigdog


I'm not guessing if you are online by some mark in a box on the forum. I'm knowing you are online because you are posting. And like I said, you are not absent enough to be getting any proper rest.
People have generally liked you for years on here Seaoat. I know that.
But you've not been making friends lately, and you're making enemies of some old friends. I think that if I were truly ill, I would not want to lose friendships defending someone who even MIGHT be a rapist. I'd figure they weren't worth it. Just saying.
Get some rest and think about what you are saying.

106Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:09 pm

2seaoat


EVEN THE BAR HAD CONCERNS ABOUT HIM BEFORE HE BECAME A FEDERAL JUDGE!


Yea, he had not paid his bar bill to Woody, and he was not laughing at Norm's jokes......of course they had concerns that he was always putting his penis on the bar....the concerns were probably justified. Diane saw it and quit.

107Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:23 pm

2seaoat


But you've not been making friends lately,

In real life I am even more caustic when people are ignoring due process and equal protection of the law.  I have entered rooms with 200 angry people on an issue, and unflinchingly tell them they are wrong and what they do not want to hear.  I had a good friend who our kids were friends with their kids, tell me he could not support me on something because I was anti police.  Yep. this is a walk in the park compared to real political drama.  I remember once when an entire neighborhood was at a zoning meeting on a Macs and ended up attacking a Muslim owner of a shell gas station in the neighborhood.  They cowardly attacked this man thinking that the mob would follow blindly, I took down every person in that mob and brutalized them and could care less that I had lost so called friends in the neighborhood.

No over the years, I am often alone on an issue.  Atticus Finch taught me at a young age that courage is rewarded and principles matter.  So get in line, on that Seaoat is jerk conclusion, but I have never regretted doing the right thing.

108Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:32 pm

bigdog


Please don't compare yourself to Atticus Finch if you are still a Republican in America today. He would never remain a member of the party that welcomes David Duke into their midst.

Now I know you have lost it. I'm heading for bed early. Very tired from walking in the heat at the Seafood Festival today.
You truly do need to rest too. Good evening.

109Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:37 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Well, well, well ... seems the discussion has been going pretty hot and heavy on here since I've been travelling. But just got home eight hours from Houston and now I think a short musical interlude might be in order  .....  circa 1978  Cool

110Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 10:51 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
So the FBI will do an "investigation" (aka: take some sworn statements that will reveal nothing of consequence we've not already heard about) and no conclusion will be reached one way or the other as to whether a drunken Brett O'Kavanaugh tried to have sex with a possibly drunken Chrissy Blasey when they were teenagers at some rich-kid teenage drinking party in a tony Maryland neighborhood some 35 years ago while their parents were out snorting cocaine at wife-swapping parties in the Hamptons.   Kavanaugh will be confirmed with 51 votes and come November 6 every likely-voter will go out and vote for the party they were already inclined to vote for before this circus came to town.   Democrat and Republican Senators will have gotten lots of free TeeVee face time in front of their bases back home as they continue to spend (borrowed) federal monies like drunken sailors in service of their corporate and wall street masters..  Ms Ford will do some paid interviews, maybe write a book with the help of some ghost-writer, and maybe teach a new standing-room only seminar at Palo Alto U on white male privilege or some such nonsense.   Judge Kavanaugh will be sitting on the Supreme Court making neo-con rulings keeping Evangelical Christians all smug and happy, who will continue on then to vote in droves for any/every candidate the Republican party puts up for them to vote for regardless of how antithetical said candidate may be to their loudly and sanctimoniously proclaimed "values."  Liberal uber-feminists, their LGBT activist fellow-travelers, and people with sociology degrees will continue to work themselves up into  mouth-foaming outrages about anything and everything,  because ... well, that's just what they do.  Black folk will continue to blame white folk for all their troubles, and vice-versa.  And this will all be mostly forgotten within a week and America will be on to whatever the two major political parties and their media mouthpieces tell us we should be concerned, worried, or outraged about next.

Pardon me if I'm having trouble relating to any of the aforementioned at all..
All I can say is that I'm glad that, for just once, it's not about "race!"   Rolling Eyes



Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 9/29/2018, 11:27 pm; edited 7 times in total

111Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 11:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

112Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/29/2018, 11:35 pm

Deus X

Deus X
EmeraldGhost wrote:So the FBI will do an "investigation" (aka: take some sworn statements that will reveal nothing of consequence we've not already heard about) and no conclusion will be reached one way or the other

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Trump has dissed the FBI plenty on Twitter and I bet there's more than a few agents who wouldn't mind a little payback. They'll be using trained, skillful interviewers, no doubt, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the people they interview have a few axes in need of a grind.

Besides, the FBI agents will be using the latest interview techniques--you know, the stuff they only teach the first rank law enforcement officers, stuff that off-limits to you border patrol and customs enforcement goons. These FBI guys will have to use intelligence and skill not kidnap poor defenseless babies.

113Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 12:33 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:So the FBI will do an "investigation" (aka: take some sworn statements that will reveal nothing of consequence we've not already heard about) and no conclusion will be reached one way or the other

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Trump has dissed the FBI plenty on Twitter and I bet there's more than a few agents who wouldn't mind a little payback. They'll be using trained, skillful interviewers, no doubt, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the people they interview have a few axes in need of a grind.

Besides, the FBI agents will be using the latest interview techniques--you know, the stuff they only teach the first rank law enforcement officers, stuff that off-limits to you border patrol and customs enforcement goons. These FBI guys will have to use intelligence and skill not kidnap poor defenseless babies.

Laughing Laughing

You been watchin' too much TeeVee, 'Deucie'

114Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 2:34 am

Deus X

Deus X
EmeraldGhost wrote:You been watchin' too much TeeVee, 'Deucie'  

Maybe you're right, I should have mentioned the dog kennels you cram the poor babies into after you violently wrench them from the arms of the defenseless mothers you've clubbed senseless with your truncheons. They don't show that on TV because it's just too horrifying.

I found out about that on the internet and they couldn't put it on the internet if it wasn't true.

115Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 6:54 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:You been watchin' too much TeeVee, 'Deucie'  

Maybe you're right, I should have mentioned the dog kennels you cram the poor babies into after you violently wrench them from the arms of the defenseless mothers you've clubbed senseless with your truncheons. They don't show that on TV because it's just too horrifying.

They only did that during the Obama administration. The dog crates were upgraded to actual kennel runs when Trump came in as I understand.

Deus X wrote:
I found out about that on the internet and they couldn't put it on the internet if it wasn't true.

Laughing

116Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 2:00 pm

Vikingwoman


2seaoat wrote:But you've not been making friends lately,

In real life I am even more caustic when people are ignoring due process and equal protection of the law.  I have entered rooms with 200 angry people on an issue, and unflinchingly tell them they are wrong and what they do not want to hear.  I had a good friend who our kids were friends with their kids, tell me he could not support me on something because I was anti police.  Yep. this is a walk in the park compared to real political drama.  I remember once when an entire neighborhood was at a zoning meeting on a Macs and ended up attacking a Muslim owner of a shell gas station in the neighborhood.  They cowardly attacked this man thinking that the mob would follow blindly, I took down every person in that mob and brutalized them and could care less that I had lost so called friends in the neighborhood.

No over the years, I am often alone on an issue.  Atticus Finch taught me at a young age that courage is rewarded and principles matter.  So get in line, on that Seaoat is jerk conclusion, but I have never regretted doing the right thing.

LOL! Oatie and his Superhero complex. We know only you can find truth, justice and the American way! Da da da! Dada da da!

117Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 2:19 pm

2seaoat


LOL! Oatie and his Superhero complex. We know only you can find truth, justice and the American way! Da da da! Dada da da!


Finally Dreams got something right, and when I iron my cape tonight, I will honestly be perplexed why it took you so long to get this right.

118Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 2:56 pm

Vikingwoman


https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/09/how-we-know-kavanaugh-is-lying

119Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 3:14 pm

polecat

polecat
"Breakfast is the most important beer of the day." - Kavanaugh

120Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 3:30 pm

bigdog


I have interrupted my football game (since my dolphins are now down by 31 points in the 3rd quarter, damn Tannehill), and decided to check out the forum to see if Seaoat is still here. Yep. Just like I figured.
My daughter came over this morning. She did not see the testimony on Thursday because she was at work, but she's noticed from the clips that he was snorting and squeezing his nose most of the time. I told her I thought he might have tourettes.

She told me she'd seen some reruns and thought he might have had cocaine.
Maybe in the bathroom right before his testimony.

The way he jerked at the pages in his own notebook, the anger mixed with paranoia at everyone being out to get him, all of it speaks of a coke user.
I never even considered that possibility before, but I now think that he's not only an alcoholic but also a drug addict. Of course, they are the same thing.
Just what we need on the High Court in America today.

121Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 3:36 pm

Deus X

Deus X
Vikingwoman wrote:
LOL! Oatie and his Superhero complex. We know only you can find truth, justice and the American way! Da da da! Dada da da!

You forgot: And leap to tall conclusions in a single bound!

122Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 3:44 pm

2seaoat


This has become so silly. he is now disqualified because he is suspected to be an alcoholic, yet when Notorious RBG admits to being wasted in public it is cute.......well SNL has made her a likeable impaired justice....




Damon nailed the judge, and again.....double standard.

123Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 4:42 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Brett Kavanaugh had graphic questions for Bill Clinton about Lewinsky affair

Trump’s supreme court nominee opposed giving Clinton a ‘break’ during 1998 inquiry, according to a newly released memo

Lauren Gambino in Washington


Mon 20 Aug 2018 15.11 EDT Last modified on Tue 4 Sep 2018 10.23 EDT


Brett Kavanaugh “strongly opposed” giving Bill Clinton “any ‘break’” on questions regarding his sexual relationship with the White House intern Monica Lewinsky, according to a memo written by the supreme court nominee in 1998 and released to the public on Monday.

As Washington buzzed over Robert Mueller’s investigation of links between aides to Donald Trump and Russia and the chances of the special counsel being granted a presidential interview, the two-page document was released by the National Archives and Records Administration.

Twenty years ago, Kavanaugh was an associate counsel for the independent counsel Kenneth Starr, who was investigating the president. Writing on 15 August 1998, two days before Clinton testified to a grand jury from the White House, he posed 10 suggested questions about the affair with Lewinsky, many of them sexually explicit.

Kavanaugh also said Clinton had “lied to his aides”, “lied to the American people” and “disgraced … the office” with a “sustained propaganda campaign that would make Nixon blush”.

He was “strongly opposed to giving the president any ‘break’ in the questioning regarding the details of the Lewinsky relationship”, he wrote, unless Clinton “resigns” or “confesses perjury”.

He then suggested a list of questions. One was: “If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”

Another: “If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated in her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”

Kavanaugh also suggested asking Clinton “if Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?” and “If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she be lying?”

Kavanaugh urged that it was the function of the independent counsel to “make [Clinton’s] pattern of revolting behavior clear”.

“The idea of going easy on him at the questioning is thus abhorrent to me,” he wrote.

If successful, Kavanaugh will become Trump’s second appointed justice, tilting the court firmly to the right. His confirmation hearing is set to begin on 4 September and the Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell has said he wants a floor vote before 1 October.

Republicans and Democrats have clashed over access to documents related to Kavanaugh’s time as a staff member in the George W Bush White House, the release of which is part of the normal vetting process for supreme court nominees.

Democrats have made clear that Kavanaugh’s views on criminal investigations and executive powers will be a key focus of his hearing.

In a 2009 article for the Minnesota Law Review, Kavanaugh cited his experience as part of Starr’s team while arguing that presidents should not be “distracted” by potential criminal investigations while in office.

In the two-page memo released on Monday, he said it was the role of an independent or special counsel to gather and expose the “full facts regarding the actions of this president” for Congress to consider.

“The president has disgraced his office, the legal system, and the American people by having sex with a 22-year-old intern and turning her life into a shambles – callous and disgusting behavior that has somehow gotten lost in the shuffle,” Kavanaugh wrote.

Some details of the memo were previously reported but the document was not published in its entirety until Monday, when it was made public as part of 12,349 pages of records released by the National Archives in response to freedom of information requests.

In a statement, the Archives said the two-page memo was previously made public as part of papers at the Library of Congress belonging to Sam Dash, an ethics adviser to Starr who was also chief counsel to the Senate Watergate committee during the scandal that caused the resignation of Richard Nixon. He died in 2004.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/aug/20/brett-kavanaugh-bill-clinton-questions-1998-memo-trump

********

And:

Why Was Kavanaugh Obsessed With Vince Foster?

He needs to explain why he followed right-wing conspiracy theories about the White House aide’s suicide.

By Sean Wilentz
Mr. Wilentz is a professor of history at Princeton.

Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to replace Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, has testified to the Senate that “a good judge must be an umpire — a neutral and impartial arbiter.” He and his supporters want us to believe that he would be such an umpire on the Supreme Court. But does his record support him? The refusal of the Senate Judiciary Committee majority to share thousands of highly pertinent documents naturally raises skepticism. But there is plenty already in the public record about which Judge Kavanaugh has yet to be held accountable.

Anticipating the imminent publication of Kenneth Starr’s memoir of the Clinton impeachment, I looked into Judge Kavanaugh’s files in the Office of Independent Counsel records, housed in the National Archives. What I discovered sheds light on how Mr. Kavanaugh made his way in his early career, and how he flagrantly breached his role as a neutral public servant and followed the imperatives of a political operative.

Mr. Kavanaugh served under Mr. Starr as associate independent counsel between 1994 and 1997, and then again in 1998. Although not yet a judge, he was charged with investigating impartially what Attorney General Janet Reno deemed substantial accusations of misconduct arising from a failed real estate investment known as Whitewater.

Judge Starr’s predecessor as independent counsel, Robert Fiske, had looked into unfounded claims that the White House counsel Vincent Foster, who committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park in 1993, had in fact been murdered as part of an alleged White House cover-up related to Whitewater. After a thorough investigation, Mr. Fiske concluded in 1994 that there was nothing to the conspiracy theories and that Mr. Foster, who suffered from depression, had indeed killed himself. Official accounts by the National Park Service in 1993 and by a Republican congressman, William Clinger, the ranking member of the House Government Affairs Committee in 1994, came to an identical conclusion, as did a bipartisan report of the Senate Banking Committee early in 1995.

ADVERTISEMENT


But shortly after the Senate report was released, Mr. Kavanaugh convinced Mr. Starr to reopen what he called a “full-fledged” investigation of the Foster matter, telling his colleagues, as justification, that “we have received allegations that Mr. Foster’s death related to President and Mrs. Clinton’s involvement” in Whitewater and other alleged scandals.

Who were these unnamed, presumably reliable sources on whose word the case should be reopened? Mr. Kavanaugh’s files in the National Archives make clear that they were some of the most ludicrous hard-right conspiracy-mongers of the time.

You have 1 free article remaining.

Subscribe to The Times
One was Reed Irvine, a self-appointed debunker of the “fake news” of mainstream media. Another was Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, an English author of a book entitled “The Secret Life of Bill Clinton” that posited that the Oklahoma City bombing was an F.B.I. plot gone awry. A third was Christopher Ruddy, today the chief executive of Newsmax and confidant of President Trump, but at the time on the payroll of the right-wing tycoon Richard Mellon Scaife to promote conspiracies.

As inventive as they were vindictive, these partisans concocted all sorts of wild theories to explain why Mr. Foster could not have killed himself. According to one of Mr. Kavanaugh’s sources, Mr. Foster had been working for the National Security Agency and was being blackmailed by the Israelis over a secret Swiss bank account. Carpet fibers had been found on Mr. Foster’s clothing, which was proof positive that he was murdered, his body wrapped in a carpet and then dumped. Another charged that “long blond hairs” on Mr. Foster’s clothing pointed to a cover-up.

Mr. Kavanaugh noted in various memos that he personally believed that Mr. Foster had indeed committed suicide — “my thoughts, not the Office’s position,” he clarified at one point. But he did not file away the harebrained theories; instead, he apparently felt obligated to address the conspiracy-mongers’ already disproved fantasies. And for nearly three years at a cost of $2 million he aggressively followed up. He investigated the Swiss bank account connection, down to examining Mr. Foster’s American Express bills for flights to Switzerland. He meticulously examined the White House carpets, old and new. (By now, Mr. Foster had been dead four years.) He sent investigators in search of follicle specimens from Mr. Foster’s bereft, blond, teenage daughter. (“We have Foster’s hair,” one agent working for Mr. Kavanaugh reported in triumph.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/why-was-kavanaugh-obsessed-with-vince-foster.html

************

So, no quarter could be given to Bill Clinton, a Democrat. But now the president must carry out the important business of the country and can't be distracted by a "witch hunt". Sounds like total hypocrisy to me.

Kavanaugh is incapable of impartiality.

124Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 4:45 pm

knothead

knothead
EmeraldGhost wrote:Well, well, well ... seems the discussion has been going pretty hot and heavy on here since I've been travelling.   But just got home eight hours from Houston and now I think a short musical interlude might be in order  .....  circa 1978  Cool


Hell of an Interlude EG . . . . thanks! Laughing

125Oh, Seaoat, you there? - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, Seaoat, you there? on 9/30/2018, 4:48 pm

Vikingwoman


Deus X wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
LOL! Oatie and his Superhero complex. We know only you can find truth, justice and the American way! Da da da! Dada da da!

You forgot: And leap to tall conclusions in a single bound!

Oh yeah! LOL!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum