This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

flood damage is extensive

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/7/2018, 12:50 pm

PkrBum wrote:Enjoy your time. I'm bow hunting this weekend. Lots of does... no bucks yet.

Do you consume all your kill?

View user profile

27 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/7/2018, 1:04 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Enjoy your time. I'm bow hunting this weekend. Lots of does... no bucks yet.

Absolutely. I also grow a garden and even can... lol. I had a really good crop of grapes and cherries this year.

View user profile

28 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/7/2018, 2:12 pm

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Absolutely. I also grow a garden and even can... lol. I had a really good crop of grapes and cherries this year.

Sounds good - but I wonder: do you ever worry a little about eating a lot of red meat?

View user profile

29 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/7/2018, 2:42 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Sounds good - but I wonder: do you ever worry a little about eating a lot of red meat?

I eat chicken 3 to 4 times a week... fish once... pork once... then beef or venison. But i give beef and venison and even chickens to my family too. I get a local farm raised chickens, a half pig and half cow.

It's just so much better than what you get from the stores... tho it's a bit more expensive.

View user profile

30 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/9/2018, 5:40 pm

The islands are badly being eroded. It will take thousands of dollars just to get the roads and causeways open.....the road we had laid is gone in this photo....we have no idea of what damage will remain.

View user profile

31 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/9/2018, 6:39 pm

So sorry.

View user profile

32 Re: flood damage is extensive on 10/9/2018, 7:26 pm

I can only hope that I have taught my son and son in law how to run the bobcat and they can help my wife clear this mess and repair the roads. I doubt as weak as I am that I will ever be able to get in and out of the bobcat. When we visited Galena every farm field had standing water and all the rivers were cresting......this may have broken my spirit a bit, but I was always strong enough to fix things after floods.....I am now just an invalid.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum