This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skunk water in Puerto Ricco

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/12/2018, 7:42 pm

20k pallets of water sitting on a runway in PR as people went weeks and months without potable water. Trump says they did a great job when 3k people died. I am praying that people in SC and NC will be better served as the utter incompetence of this administration is compounding every day. This whole idea of blaming the local authorities when they normally disburse water resources.......A plus for the dumpster fire.

View user profile

2 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/12/2018, 8:42 pm

2seaoat wrote:20k pallets of water sitting on a runway in PR as people went weeks and months without potable water.  Trump says they did a great job when 3k people died.  I am praying that people in SC and NC will be better served as the utter incompetence of this administration is compounding every day.  This whole idea of blaming the local authorities when they normally disburse water resources.......A plus for the dumpster fire.

I hear that president boner said today if dumb Southerners didn't have enough sense to move out of the way 'they must all be as retarded Sessions is." Twisted Evil

View user profile

3 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 8:32 am

I'd hate to be in the Carolinas right now, knowing they'll be needing government help and hearing Trump claim that he did "a really good job in Puerto Rico." If that's his idea of a good job... ye godz.

It's impossible to have any confidence in Trump. I'm hoping that the other agencies will have enough autonomy to be able to handle the job without his "help," because all he's going to do is congratulate himself (whatever kind of job he actually does) and use his extremely limited vocabulary to re-state the obvious a few times ("It was a really big storm, very big, very wet, nobody could believe how big and wet it was, maybe the biggest ever, with the most wet!"), and then go off and play golf.

This is a guy who demanded that Braile be removed from the elevators in Trump Tower because he didn't want blind people living there, anyway. Counting on him for compassion is like relying on the kindness of a shark.

View user profile

4 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 9:06 am

View user profile

5 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 10:44 am

Deus X wrote:

So Trump's going to take the Alex Jones route and claim it's all a false flag thing.

Well, why not? When you already know your base are stupid, brainwashed pieces of shit who will believe any goddamn lie you feel like telling 'em, why not go whole-hog?

I've got no respect for Trump. I might have a little for his base if they'd have some pride and stop enabling him... but they won't. Prove 'em wrong and they only get more stubborn because now their fucking "feelings are hurt" because we think their stupid behavior is stupid behavior. Trump lies because his base allows him to get away with it. He sees that and just keeps telling bigger and bigger lies, because... why shouldn't he? There are no repercussions for him, they'll aid-and-abet rather than hold him accountable. When people act like idiots there's no reason not to treat them like idiots. Trump's lazy and he's an asshole -- he'll treat you exactly as badly as he knows you'll let him get away with, and he won't waste effort on telling the truth when he knows they'll eagerly buy a lie that'll serve him better.

He wouldn't try to sell them such hogwash, on such a consistent basis, if he didn't have massive contempt for them.

When the Republican party starts wondering in the next few years why so many people want nothing to do with them anymore, they should remember what they let Trump get away with. At times they've cried, "We can't be the stupid party," but sorry, Bobby, oh hell yes you can. And it's only getting worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/opinion/how-the-stupid-party-created-donald-trump.html

View user profile

6 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 11:55 am

View user profile

7 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 8:49 pm

So the two studies which show 3k PR dying is fake news. May he rot in hell.

View user profile

8 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/13/2018, 8:56 pm

Rotting in hell would be too good for Trump. He's a despicable piece of offal.

View user profile

9 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/14/2018, 8:37 am

You don't even really need to photoshop Trump's face onto an old lady... you can just use a picture of his mom and it's pretty much the same thing.  

Ever seen his mom?

Same face. And it kinda makes the weird thing Trump does with his hair seem even creepier. "Norman?! Are you playing around with dirty girls again?!?"

View user profile

10 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/14/2018, 10:14 am

zsomething wrote:You don't even really need to photoshop Trump's face onto an old lady... you can just use a picture of his mom and it's pretty much the same thing.  

Ever seen his mom?

Same face.  And it kinda makes the weird thing Trump does with his hair seem even creepier.   "Norman?!  Are you playing around with dirty girls again?!?"  

Yes weird even for that family. I hear she hated the creepy little bastard she gave birth to and treated him like dirt, just like Norman's mom did. Some creeps grow up to stab them in the shower and other creeps grow up to grab em' by the pussy. Twisted Evil

View user profile

11 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/14/2018, 10:20 am

Telstar wrote:

Yes weird even for that family. I hear she hated the creepy little bastard she gave birth to and treated him like dirt, just like Norman's mom did. Some creeps grow up to stab them in the shower and other creeps grow up to grab em' by the pussy. Twisted Evil

Yep. And his dad was ten times worse. I almost want to feel bad for Trump, but he's done nothing to combat his neuroses, he's just embraced them and tried to spread his misery to the rest of the world, so I can't quite summon it. It's like, Hitler's childhood was hellish, too, but in his case I don't care.

Anyway, looking at Trump's mom's 'do reminds me that I haven't gotten a Dairy Queen cone in a long time.

View user profile

12 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/14/2018, 10:25 am

zsomething wrote:You don't even really need to photoshop Trump's face onto an old lady... you can just use a picture of his mom and it's pretty much the same thing.  

Ever seen his mom?

Same face.  And it kinda makes the weird thing Trump does with his hair seem even creepier.   "Norman?!  Are you playing around with dirty girls again?!?"  

Seriously, this is his mother? OMG THE HAIR he's channeling her hairdo, putting a male take on it all swoopy and hair sprayed down. Way too creepy for sure.

View user profile

13 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/14/2018, 10:29 am

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Yep.   And his dad was ten times worse.  I almost want to feel bad for Trump, but he's done nothing to combat his neuroses, he's just embraced them and tried to spread his misery to the rest of the world, so I can't quite summon it.  It's like, Hitler's childhood was hellish, too, but in his case I don't care.

Anyway, looking at Trump's mom's 'do reminds me that I haven't gotten a Dairy Queen cone in a long time.

Thanks, you just turned me off to Dairy Queen cones forever. Sad

View user profile

14 Re: Skunk water in Puerto Ricco on 9/15/2018, 2:14 am

Telstar wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Yep.   And his dad was ten times worse.  I almost want to feel bad for Trump, but he's done nothing to combat his neuroses, he's just embraced them and tried to spread his misery to the rest of the world, so I can't quite summon it.  It's like, Hitler's childhood was hellish, too, but in his case I don't care.

Thanks, you just turned me off to Dairy Queen cones forever. Sad

lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum