This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake cop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 8:14 am

My daughter was harassed on the way to PB yesterday by a totally bald, 50-ish man with no facial hair in a black Nissan Altima. He sped up and cut her off as she tried to merge and then hugged her back bumper after she passed him. At some point, he turned on blue lights in his car. She pulled off at the beach ball and called 911, at which point he turned off on Via de Luna. She was only able to get a partial plate. The dispatcher sent a patrol car.

View user profile

2 Re: Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 10:56 am

She did the right thing.

View user profile

3 Re: Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 12:50 pm

That's so dangerous. The sad part is that he'll probably keep at it. Hopefully someone gets the plate soon.

View user profile

4 Re: Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 1:02 pm

Yikes, sure don't like to hear this.  Can only hope it was an isolated instance of road rage, not a habitual predator.  Maybe the vehicle description along with the partial plate will help if he ever tries it again-- as evidence of a prior attempt.

Your daughter is one smart cookie.

View user profile

5 Re: Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 1:36 pm

RealLindaL wrote:Yikes, sure don't like to hear this.  Can only hope it was an isolated instance of road rage, not a habitual predator.  Maybe the vehicle description along with the partial plate will help if he ever tries it again-- as evidence of a prior attempt.

Your daughter is one smart cookie.

She said, "What if I had been some naive young girl?" Indeed. I don't think she did anything to provoke him, so he probably is a habitual offender. I hope the police are all over this.

View user profile

6 Re: Fake cop on 8/29/2018, 4:13 pm

I hope so, too, thought I don't know what they can do without the plate no. and/or another offense.

Please do keep us in the loop if you hear anything more.

View user profile

7 Re: Fake cop on 8/30/2018, 11:34 am

Does anybody know what lights represent what agencies. Example, utilities and road crews use yellow lights. Emergency services use red lights. I have seen blue lights on cruisers, but is there a florida law which excludes a person from having a light which might give the false impression of apparent authority?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum