Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zman college football thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Zman loved his college football.  So I will start the thread by saying I think Mn in the Big Ten is going to surprise some people.  They are not even on the radar in preseason polls but they have the best coach in the Big Ten, and he is an amazing recruiter.  He is building a winning program

PkrBum

PkrBum

MSU is returning 17 starters from a 10 when season. Please don't say anything nice about them.

2seaoat

They will lose to MN......there....do you feel better.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Somewhat. 17 starters and 10 wins last season stands no chance against the seagoat curse tho.

Ohio state and UM at home too.

Friday Aug. 31
Utah State Aggies
Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, MI
7:00pm ET BTN

Saturday Sep. 8
at Arizona State Sun Devils
Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe, AZ
10:45pm ET ESPN

Saturday Sep. 15
OFF

Saturday Sep. 22
at Indiana Hoosiers
Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Sep. 29
Central Michigan Chippewas
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Oct. 6
Northwestern Wildcats (HC)
Noon ET TV TBA

Saturday Oct. 13
at Penn State Nittany Lions
Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA
3:30/4pm ET TV TBA

Saturday Oct. 20
Michigan Wolverines
Time TBA FOX/FS1

Saturday Oct. 27
Purdue Boilermakers
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Nov. 3
at Maryland Terrapins
Maryland Stadium, College Park, MD
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Nov. 10
Ohio State Buckeyes
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Nov. 17
at Nebraska Cornhuskers
Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Nov. 24
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Time TBA TV TBA

Saturday Dec. 1
Big Ten
Big Ten Championship Game
Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
8:00pm ET FOX

2seaoat

I usually am a NFL fan much more than college, but I am so disturbed by the head injuries where I used to cheer that hard hit. I enjoyed hitting people hard. It is hard to explain, but I loved the toughness of NFL football, but now that I am dying and thinking about these young kids suffering at the end of their lives because of fans unqualified support for that traditional hard hitting football. I will probably watch more college games this year.

2seaoat

I wanted to watch Minnesota vs New Mexico tonight, but still no delivery on the modem. I think Minnesota is a lock for the first three games. They are on Nobody's radar.......but they have the coach.

2seaoat

Mn needs to win the first three games. Maryland surprised Texas. Mn must beat them next week to even think they have a chance at a bowl.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I was disappointed with the msu defense last week. With so many returning starters i expect better.

2seaoat

The big ten has some very good teams. The Sec has some very good teams. Any team coming out of either conference with a good record is going to a bowl.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FSU

PkrBum

PkrBum

Joanimaroni wrote:FSU

Lol... that would get ole Zman going. He loved hating fsu.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Most people did after the game.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FSU cheers

2seaoat

Maryland beat Texas and Minnesota will need to beat Maryland to make this season worthwhile. They are 3-0, but when you have Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin on your schedule, nobody even gives them a chance, but they have a true freshman qb who is getting better every week and the defense is playing well. My Auburn team should have beat LSU, but there is plenty of football to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum