Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric

+7
Slicef18
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Granny4Peace
catfriedlegs
no stress
VectorMan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:

Im gonna have to let you win this one. I dont have the crack or pills to defeat you energy wise.

so go on super drama queen. the whole place loves you and you can say anything you want as long as you let them poke you in the ass when they feel like it.

Bend Exclamation
[/quote]

wild-thing, I'm an old man eat up with diabetes and undiagnosed heart disease. I smoke a pack and a 1/2 a day and the only exercise I get is walking back and forth up and down driveways at yard sales two days a week.
I drink so much that twice in the last six weeks I've passed out in lawn chairs outside until the sunrise wakes me up.
So if I "have more energy" than you do I think you really need to either see a doctor first thing Monday but probably instead should just go on to the emergency room right now. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I have to take that back. On one of those two occasions the sunrise didn't even wake me up. I came to only after it started raining on my head. That's when I discovered my hearing aid lying on the patio getting rained on because it fell off my ear in the night.

ButtMan wrote:Actually I have to take that back. On one of those two occasions the sunrise didn't even wake me up. I came to only after it started raining on my head. That's when I discovered my hearing aid lying on the patio getting rained on because it fell off my ear in the night.

Bob doesn't know one word... it's "moderation". It's gonna bite him on the ass one day. (Remember, Bob, you said you would leave that McIntosh to me in your will.)

I didn't know about a hearing aid. How long have you been wearing one?

ButtMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

Im gonna have to let you win this one. I dont have the crack or pills to defeat you energy wise.

so go on super drama queen. the whole place loves you and you can say anything you want as long as you let them poke you in the ass when they feel like it.

Bend Exclamation

wild-thing, I'm an old man eat up with diabetes and undiagnosed heart disease. I smoke a pack and a 1/2 a day and the only exercise I get is walking back and forth up and down driveways at yard sales two days a week.
I drink so much that twice in the last six weeks I've passed out in lawn chairs outside until the sunrise wakes me up.
So if I "have more energy" than you do I think you really need to either see a doctor first thing Monday but probably instead should just go on to the emergency room right now. lol

I work a long hard job, so this place gets little of me, im gone eat some bean soup

and again screw u

[/quote]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was actually a bluetooth headset, Eric. My hearing has gotten to the point that the only way I can clearly hear a voice on my cellphone is with a bluetooth which can boost the volume (the best one I've found is the Plantronics Voyager series).
But I've got three of em so luckily I had another one to replace the soggy one.

Yes, the concept of "moderation" unfortunately is not one of my strong points. But moderation would not keep all those demons at bay. With "moderation" they get really big and mean. Without "moderation" they're barely tolerable. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:
again screw u
You're hatred of me is causing the demons to grow bigger and stronger. So if you'll excuse me I'll now go practice some anti-moderation. I may even need that lawn chair again. lol

I am tired of posting as "wild_thing". someones elses turn.

I should know better than to post that. A Lady who likes ladys taught me a good lesson one night. I was in a bar in D.C. It was a after hours type club and it was pretty rough. I saw the most beatuiful woman in the world. She was talking with another woman so I thought the coast was clear for a quick move. I told the guys I was with "Watch this" I was pretty loud and the people at the next table said that would not be a good idea. BS What could go wrong? So when the ladys friend leaves I make my move. She is a true Fox(old term for great woman. I am really talking smack at she is smiling and seems to enjoy my presence. All of sudden, someone punches me in the head, hard enough to knock me down. When I open my eyes , I find it is the foxy ladys friend. She has a straight razor and says "you stupid shit head, if you ever talk with her again I will cut your damn throat". Everyone thought it was very funny and started laughing. I was mortified. The bar tender helped me to my feet and asked "You dont know about those ladys? Where are you from?" That was a long time ago and to this day I never never never ever piss off a lesbian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum