Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric

+7
Slicef18
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Granny4Peace
catfriedlegs
no stress
VectorMan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wild_thing wrote:any body that thinks yomamma is eric is really nieve.

if anything the possiblity that bob had eric as just another one of his multiple personalities does excist.

bob, like a few other of our forum members have the gift of maintaining multiple personalities. and I dont mean just diddfent nics, I mean whole different personalities. Its actually fascinating to watch.

I would have never beleived it had I not been told directly to my face by many of these people who do this.

but im still glad the two personalities made up LOL

I'm going to have to submit proof, I guess. I have met Hallmarkgrad and Vectorman and have their e-mail addresses. I can e-mail both of them and ask that they verify it is me. Or are you so doubtful that you'd think they're Bob's socks too?

It's really no big thing, but I would like to clear this up to your satisfaction.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I'm not Yomama then I think Yomama should have to prove it by showing us his long form birth certificate.
And not that short form one that Obama first showed us which is so easily faked.
Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can't photoshop one up for us.

Sal

Sal

if anything the possiblity that bob had eric as just another one of his multiple personalities does excist.

bob, like a few other of our forum members have the gift of maintaining multiple personalities. and I dont mean just diddfent nics, I mean whole different personalities. Its actually fascinating to watch.

I would have never beleived it had I not been told directly to my face by many of these people who do this.

Are you Bob too? Am I? Just trying to keep my scorecard straight. Thanks for your help. Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
Are you Bob too? Am I? Just trying to keep my scorecard straight. Thanks for your help. Smile
You know as well as I do that I'm everybody on here except Ghandi. You know that because you're me too.

30I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric - Page 2 Empty ................... 6/23/2012, 11:38 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way. I can prove I'm actually ButtMan because my daddy is named Heza Buttman and my momma's name is Sheza Buttman. And if you don't believe me go down to the dumpster beside the Azalea Lounge and ask them yourself. They're always down their looking for butts on Saturday.

Yomama wrote:

I'm going to have to submit proof, I guess. I have met Hallmarkgrad and Vectorman and have their e-mail addresses. I can e-mail both of them and ask that they verify it is me. Or are you so doubtful that you'd think they're Bob's socks too?

It's really no big thing, but I would like to clear this up to your satisfaction.

actually all I can say is you people have a really deep seeded weird congragate manipulate mind freak show host sense of humor.

I'm actually becoming repulsed with myself for even being here or there.

You cant have just plain humor, theres always some kind of drama behind the scenes to satisfy someones strange obcession.

and to be honest its rather boring for me. I mean its fun for a little bit but after a while really the same ole shit day after day. drama queen whores on steroids

go fuck your own minds, oh wait too late for that.

wild_thing wrote:

actually all I can say is you people have a really deep seeded weird congragate manipulate mind freak show host sense of humor.

I'm actually becoming repulsed with myself for even being here or there.

You cant have just plain humor, theres always some kind of drama behind the scenes to satisfy someones strange obcession.

and to be honest its rather boring for me. I mean its fun for a little bit but after a while really the same ole shit day after day. drama queen whores on steroids

go fuck your own minds, oh wait too late for that.

Finally somebody figures it all out. I was beginning to think nobody would.
But hey, look at it this way, wild one. A shrink costs several hundred bucks an hour. This don't cost squat except OTHER people's sanity. That's a pretty good tradeoff in my book.

wild_thing wrote: go fuck your own minds, oh wait too late for that.

Thanks for the eloquent words. It speaks volumes....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hate to say it, Eric, but I think Ghandi has won the war. I think he's reading wildthing's post and patting himself on the back for causing that post to happen. I think seeing that post is what Ghandi was living for. lol

So all you and I can do now, Eric, is hoist this and congratulate him.

I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric - Page 2 White%2Bflag

ButtMan wrote:I hate to say it, Eric, but I think Ghandi has won the war.

That's okay, man. I still have my insanity. Surprised

Yomama wrote:
wild_thing wrote: go fuck your own minds, oh wait too late for that.

Thanks for the eloquent words. It speaks volumes....

yes it does.

I do find it funny how you take up for your own personal fag, but you have issues with any other kind of outrageous speakage from others.

you must be like one of those catholic preist?

sucking on the side are you?

maybe BOB got a rib LOL

is that eloquent enough for you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wildthing,

Just because I write the part of both ButtMan and Yomama, doesn't mean I'm insane. Sherlock Holmes did the same thing with Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde and nobody called Holmes insane for doing it.
It's just a writer's tool is all. It's not even uncommon. So why is it bothering you so much.

ButtMan wrote:wildthing,

Just because I write the part of both ButtMan and Yomama, doesn't mean I'm insane. Sherlock Holmes did the same thing with Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde and nobody called Holmes insane for doing it.
It's just a writer's tool is all. It's not even uncommon. So why is it bothering you so much.

you need to get your personalities all in one place and battle it out.

btw... eric said he was yomama LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

did ya bang him like a night stick on dirty dooty? cyclops

wild_thing wrote:did ya bang him like a night stick on dirty dooty?

Ooooo! I like it when you talk dirty.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wildthing, this is the second post in a row when out of desperation to make a point you've resorted to putting down queers. You might expect me to take issue with that, but actually I don't.
Putting down queers is the best remaining argument that anyone can do. Whenever we're REALLY wanting to get the message across, putting down queers always works. I do it myself from time to time.
And to prove it...

I hope all those miserable queers will drop dead and go to hell. They are all a blight on the human race.

See? lol

Yomama wrote:
wild_thing wrote:did ya bang him like a night stick on dirty dooty?

Ooooo! I like it when you talk dirty.

I bet you did. I bet even better you dream about it while at church. is he your alter boy?

or do you just do him after hours in the back yard behind the barn acting like you got to cook the meat ....

hmmm cook the meat dammit

ButtMan wrote:wildthing, this is the second post in a row when out of desperation to make a point you've resorted to putting down queers. You might expect me to take issue with that, but actually I don't.
Putting down queers is the best remaining argument that anyone can do. Whenever we're REALLY wanting to get the message across, putting down queers always works. I do it myself from time to time.
And to prove it...

I hope all those miserable queers will drop dead and go to hell. They are all a blight on the human race.

See? lol

hey dont be so drama queeny touchy like

you know how it is when you piss off a lesbian

wild_thing wrote: hmmm cook the meat dammit

Ooooo! Keep it up, I'm almost there...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hey I have an idea. We need to put up a thread called "Wild Thing talks about queers and lesbos".
I'll play the part of ButtMan and Yomama. And you can be Wild Thing and Fred Phelps.
Two against two. Or one against one I guess. But either way winner takes all. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wildthing, you didn't even notice that I made two different posts logged in as two different accounts all in the same minute (13:44).
Damn I'm good.

This time I'm gonna go for the record though. I'm gonna post ButtMan, Yomama and Tittyman replies all at the same time.
But this time I'll need to add google chrome too and I have to download it so give me a while. I don't think I can do that with only explorer and firefox. lol

ButtMan wrote:Hey I have an idea. We need to put up a thread called "Wild Thing talks about queers and lesbos".
I'll play the part of ButtMan and Yomama. And you can be Wild Thing and Fred Phelps.
Two against two. Or one against one I guess. But either way winner takes all. lol

takes all of what?

a bunch of SHIT?

lets just call the game now.

YOU WIN, SHITS ALL YOURS

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:

takes all of what?

a bunch of SHIT?

YOU WIN, SHITS ALL YOURS

wild_thing,

All that's happened here is that Ghandi planted in your mind that I'm both ButtMan and Yomama.
That is the only thing that's happened which is a "bunch of shit".
Because of that, you understandably got pissed at Eric and me both.
Eric then made a post as himself (EricEricson) and tried to convince anyone who read Ghandi's shit that it wasn't true.
But you still bought into Ghandi's bullshit.
So Eric (Yomama) and I had fun with it. Can you blame us? We're both sitting out here and having to read all this shit because this character Ghandi or GulfBeachBandit or whoever he is kept spewing that crap.
We could have got all pissy and shit and kept denying it but that's just more of the predictable. So instead we had some fun with it. And because of that you got even more upset.

So try to take a deep breath and chill out. Nobody's eye is put out and nobody is going to the hospital. It's all just words on a computer screen. Wink

ButtMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

takes all of what?

a bunch of SHIT?

YOU WIN, SHITS ALL YOURS

wild_thing,

All that's happened here is that Ghandi planted in your mind that I'm both ButtMan and Yomama.
That is the only thing that's happened which is a "bunch of shit".
Because of that, you understandably got pissed at Eric and me both.
Eric then made a post as himself (EricEricson) and tried to convince anyone who read Ghandi's shit that it wasn't true.
But you still bought into Ghandi's bullshit.
So Eric (Yomama) and I had fun with it. Can you blame us? We're both sitting out here and having to read all this shit because this character Ghandi or GulfBeachBandit or whoever he is kept spewing that crap.
We could have got all pissy and shit and kept denying it but that's just more of the predictable. So instead we had some fun with it. And because of that you got even more upset.

So try to take a deep breath and chill out. Nobody's eye is put out and nobody is going to the hospital. It's all just words on a computer screen. Wink

no one planted a fucking thing in my mind, yours, maybe?

I see the stoooopid shit that gets played in here and there

I get bashed from this group of people for being 12 and retarded, but yet you motherfuckers get a free ride.

pisses me off

I dont like the behind the scenes games

thats prolly why most places are going to facebook to stop the behind the scenes games

really fag ass anbd fag ass freind

the topic always has to be about your fiucking drama queen shit

go get ya daddy preist to fuck you today

IM getting very bored with your ass flabbin flabery lips

do you actua;lly have ANY other interest in anything other than politics and dicks?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:

I get bashed from this group of people for being 12 and retarded, but yet you motherfuckers get a free ride.

pisses me off

thats prolly why most places are going to facebook to stop the behind the scenes games

do you actua;lly have ANY other interest in anything other than politics and dicks?

Don't knock politics and dicks. Both have their place.

I have no clue what your reference to "being called 12 and retarded" is all about. But if you were called that I don't believe a word of it because a 12 year old could never mimic the writing of an adult like you have done, and a retard couldn't even write period.

I really can't take responsibility for everything everyone else writes here, wild_thing. Only what I write.
And if you can point me to anything at all I've written (and that's me, not anyone else) that justifies why you should have said those really hateful things to me in the last few posts, I will apologize for every word of it.
What exactly did I write that has caused this? I think it's only fair of you to tell me what that is because I honestly don't know. lol

ButtMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

pisses me off

Don't knock politics and dicks. Both have their place.

I have no clue what your reference to "being called 12 and retarded" is all about. But if you were called that I don't believe a word of it because a 12 year old could never mimic the writing of an adult like you have done, and a retard couldn't even write period.

I really can't take responsibility for everything everyone else writes here, wild_thing. Only what I write.
And if you can point me to anything at all I've written (and that's me, not anyone else) that justifies why you should have said those really hateful things to me in the last few posts, I will apologize for every word of it.
What exactly did I write that has caused this? I think it's only fair of you to tell me what that is because I honestly don't know.

Im gonna have to let you win this one. I dont have the crack or pills to defeat you energy wise.

so go on super drama queen. the whole place loves you and you can say anything you want as long as you let them poke you in the ass when they feel like it.

Bend Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum