Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dept. of loneliness in Great Britain. Vice News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The British are recognizing the modern world has rendered too many people who are isolated from human contact. All the comforts of home no longer need group cooperation, rather, more and more people can live in isolation. I think this has merits. How many of the shooters and people responsible for killing people are angry and lonely. They only put 27 million in the program, but they are working on socializing lonely people......I think this is a very important concept because I see too many people separated from adult children who are living very sad and lonely lies. We can get our food delivered, our homes are temp. controlled, our purchases now show up on our front porch with little or no human contact. People do not know their neighbors, few attend church, and in a mobile society roots are no longer in one geographic area. Opiates and self destructive drug use is more about people's lives than it is the drugs......no, I would certainly like money invested by government to help people who are in crisis, which in the long run will save taxpayer's money.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum