This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knothead...How are you?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Knothead...How are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Knothead...How are you? on 2/6/2019, 9:34 pm

So glad , Knot.

View user profile

102Knothead...How are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Knothead...How are you? on 2/7/2019, 12:56 am

Echoing others, knot, very glad to hear there's no cancer in your house. And I feel certain your 'bride' must be very grateful to be able to take care of you, just to see your face every day. Y'all are obviously a peach of a couple and your friends and family are fortunate to have you both. Keep on keepin' on - springtime is right around the corner.

View user profile

103Knothead...How are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Knothead...How are you? on 2/7/2019, 9:25 pm

Hey, Knothead ... I’m on my way back to the bluegrass too. Thank Gawd. Getting out of this armpit with sanity still intact (just barely).

Go Big Blue!!

View user profile

104Knothead...How are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Knothead...How are you? on 2/7/2019, 9:50 pm

Oh Sal, so great to see you!!!! Best of everything in your new KY abode, and I'll hope against hope that you may stop in here from time to time, let us know where you landed and how things are going for you.

Also hope you've managed to find a somewhat more liberal area to reside!

Peace,
Linda L.

View user profile

105Knothead...How are you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Knothead...How are you? on 2/11/2019, 2:01 pm

So good to see Sal posting . . . . . I miss the banter regarding our Wildcats so visit more often and GO BIG BLUE!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum