This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Cohen says Donald Trump Jr. told his father about Russian meeting in front of him

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

This thing is starting to unravel faster than anyone expected. The lies always end up getting you in trouble, especially when Donald Jr. testified to congress that he NEVER spoke to his father. More to come. They are going after the Accountant now, but Trump is sending him by train from Chicago's Union station hoping Elliot Ness will not get to him and his notebook.........Trump is ultimately after leaving office going to face the justice system, and the best part.....if you cheat on your federal taxes and you use that false information on the State of New York income tax form, the State will prosecute and no pardon will save his lying crooked asz. This man is going to jail.....but the best part his silver spooned children are part of the multi generation curse of Fred Trump.

View user profile
It was suggested on CNN this evening that Trump Jr. made some blocked phone calls after the meeting with the Russians where the conspiracy was discussed with the Russian agents. Cohen claims to have been present when Junior and Trump discussed the meeting, but the part which came out tonight is that those calls are known, and Mueller has subpoena power to get blocked phone records.

Rudy argued tonight on Cumo's show that President Trump has credibility and that Cohen is a proven liar.......when Chris tried to show all the lies by the President, Rudy put up the hand and put kleenex in his ears and said no no no......the problem is that Manafort was in that meeting and an inchoate act even if never actualized is still a criminal conspiracy to break the law.......Trump is going down, and the fire is now going to spread to those witnesses who were in the room, are they going to lie to Mueller and become a criminal, or are they going to bail on the president.......they are all back room fixers who are slime balls and determining who is the liar in this bunch is going to require a Ghostbuster slime chamber.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Rudy argued tonight on Cumo's show that President Trump has credibility...

And he did it with a straight face! He deserves an award for that performance.

View user profile
I think what became apparent to me tonight, is Mueller already has plenty of evidence. It does not appear the state has offered Cohen any immunity for his testimony, which after hearing about the blocked calls being made.....no prosecutor in America would not have those mud records from the phone company. So Rudy is NEVER going to let Trump talk to the FBI or prosecutors because like Clinton, he will lie on the record.

I think the elements of a Ricco conspiracy has been made, and just because the conspiracy was inchoate, it does not make Trump's constant squeal to the press that there is no collusion any less serious of a criminal charge.

Trump's recent actions of revenge on his critics is showing he is cracking, and he does not have his close folks he can trust near him, and the man is going to become more unstable because there are lawyers like Mikey the junkyard dog who represents Stormy the porn star says that Cohen has it all and he has to make a decision to do what is right......the two hated each other on TV, yet when you bring everybody around you down to the pig stye......do not be surprised that it will smell.

View user profile
Show me a direct statement from Michael Cohen on any of this.

Unnamed sources? Hmmmph!

Rumors, lies, and innuendo.   That's all this is.   Just more fake news.

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:Rumors, lies, and innuendo.   That's all this is.   Just more fake news.

You'll be singing a different tune after Weisselberg testifies to the Grand Jury.

View user profile

And were these payments illegal somehow? Lots of rich people and celebrities will make small payoffs to someone with a tawdry story to tell (true or not) just to make them go away. If they signed non-disclosure agreements President Trump should sue them right back.

President Trump, being a multi-billionaire and celebrity has been known at times to be a man of, shall we say "appetites." So what. Lots of men and women fall short of perfection, especially when there are temptations pushed in front of them every day, which is what happens when one is rich and famous. Look at Bill Clinton. Look at Robert F Kennedy. Lots of others. But if it's Trump, whoooaaaa! It's suddenly some kind of big deal.

Let me ask you this. These decades old affairs (true or not), how do they affect his ability to govern? Fact is, they don't. So big whoop.

Trump has raised five wonderful smart successful children. He's given to charity. He's built great things. He's done a lot of good in this world. We all fall short of the grace of God. And he's been a great President so far.

I admit that I had my reservations about Donald Trump in the beginning. I didn't really know much about him except he was very rich and a known playboy. We were big Ted Cruz supporters and donors. But it became apparent to us as the campaign went on that God was choosing to work his plan for the world through Donald Trump. So, who am I to question that? The Lord works in mysterious ways, so they say. The Bible is full of stories of sinful men whom God used in some way or other for his glorious purposes. It is not for me to judge, nor to question why. But to just accept that Donald Trump is our President for a reason.



Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

View user profile
The same ''Christians'' who told me I had to be a virgin until marriage are
A-OK with trump paying off the mistress he had during his 3rd marriage.

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:
And were these payments illegal somehow?   Lots of rich people and celebrities will make small payoffs to someone with a tawdry story to tell (true or not) just to make them go away.   If they signed non-disclosure agreements President Trump should sue them right back.

Jesus just loves somebody whose morals vary based on political parties.   Twisted Evil

And yeah, one of the worst things about corruption is when the people who took a sleazy payoff don't hold up their end of it!  That... that's the real immorality going on here.

Now one of my favorite things to watch begins -- watching the pious, Bible-quoting "Christian" defend a philandering piece-of-shit just because it's expedient.  I love the smell of Christian hypocrisy in the morning.  Smells like... the inevitable death of a religion.  Very Happy

And I get to play mechanic and take... you... apart.

President Trump, being a multi-billionaire

On paper, anyway.  Just kinda have to take his word for it, since he hides his taxes out of terror.   Don't peek behind the curtain or you'll get a look at the dwarf that's the real Great Oz.


and celebrity has been known at times to be a man of, shall we say "appetites."

Yeah, quite possibly including raping kids.   https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/


 
So what.

Yeah, so what!  So people are getting used, exploited, and maybe even a few early-teens are getting raped and terrorized.  Fuck 'em!  The rich gotta have their fun, right?

Hey, tell me some more about this "Jesus" guy.  He sounds great!   Made you the shining example of humanity you are, did he?   I'd love to be just like you... a lizard-brained sociopath who makes people's skin crawl.  So, you got there with the Bible, ya say?   Interesting.  

So, this "If the rich, upon their wives cheateth, so what?" scripture... which book does that appear in?  Deuteronomy, I bet.  Nobody really knows that one very well.  Maybe Deutscheronomy, because, frankly, it sounds kinda like a 1940's German type philosophy.



 
Lots of men and women fall short of perfection,

And that's really all multiple counts of infidelity, and possibly the rape of a child are, right?  "Falling short of perfection."   Why, it's all little worse than forgetting to put the cap back on the toothpaste, ja?



especially when there are temptations pushed in front of them every day,

Yeah, God specifically says, "Sin not... unless, of course, you're tempted, and then give in, because, what the fuck, church is all a joke anyway."  

You're special, you are.  Smile  I think I'm gonna show you to people.




which is what happens when one is rich and famous.  Look at Bill Clinton.  Look at Robert F Kennedy.

You probably mean John F.  He was the big philanderer.  You a big fan of his and Bill Clinton, are you?  Grant them all the same "who cares, grab all the pussy you can, you're rich and tempted!" free pass, do ya?


 
Lots of others.   But if it's Trump, whoooaaaa!  It's suddenly some kind of big deal.

This will shock you, but I think that, as a person, Bill Clinton is a slimebucket.  Just because he's in the party I usually (and exclusively from now on) vote for, I don't pass it off as "big deal."  But, then, I'm not a Christian, and I think people should actually be accountable for their own actions.

Let me ask you this.   These decades old affairs (true or not), how do they affect his ability to govern?   Fact is, they don't.   So big whoop.

No.  But the sense of entitlement, the poor judgement, and the corrupt activity used to cover it up do affect his ability to govern... which might be why he's running the most corrupt administration America's seen since... jeez, I would say Nixon, but I don't think even Nixon was as skeevy as that man-child fat-boy you're worshiping.  And his judgement.

Just between Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels -- the two who've been named and are known about -- Trump paid out $280,000.  To get laid twice.  What a financial whiz!   Let's put that guy in charge of the economy!  

Hell of a price to pay for poor impulse control, ain't it?


Trump has raised five wonderful smart successful children.

Really?  What are their names?   Because the only ones I've seen are the Brylcreem Brothers,  Eric and Don Jr., who are Gambino-wannabes with scandals of their own.   And then there's that daughter with the mouth like a hemorrhoid, the one with the sibilant lizard hiss whenever she hits a word with an S in it.  I forget what her name is ever since they pulled her foreign-made knockoff shit from stores.   Then there's Tiffany, who's... harmless, I guess.  And then Barron, who's a kid so I'll leave him out of it.  

 
He's given to charity.

And, even more often, he's pledged to charity!   They've yet to see a dime of it, but, hey, "so what," like it says in the Bible.


He's built great things.

Rolling Eyes  I question your taste, but...


 
He's done a lot of good in this world.

lol!  You are a delight!  Can I have your address?   I know a guy who sells magic beans, he would love you.



 We all fall short of the grace of God.

And some, like Trump, whistle on the way down and leave a mongo fuckin' extinction-event crater when they impact.


And he's been a great President so far.

Maybe to some it looks that way.   And then there are the other people, the ones who don't do magic mushrooms.



I admit that I had my reservations about Donald Trump in the beginning.

But you wrestled them down because, well, you're not much of a person, and your "Christian" act is just a thing you like to use to pretend you're in a position to scold the rest of us.

Don't worry, I know plenty of people like this character you're playing.


 
I didn't really know much about him except he was very rich and a known playboy.  We were big Ted Cruz supporters and donors.

So, basically, you like the very worst candidates possible when you're going through primaries.




 But it became apparent to us as the campaign went on that God was choosing to work his plan for the world through Donald Trump.

Oh, yeaaaaaah, I mean, how could you NOT come to that conclusion, with all his pussy-grabbin' and Muslim-and-Mexican-hatin' and mocking the disabled and... oh, you know, all that godly stuff?   Two Corinthians walk into a bar...

(the first one says, "We'd like some wine."  The bartender says, "Sorry, all I've got is water."  The Corinthian says, "That's okay, we know a guy."  *rimshot!*

You've got a weeeeeeiiiiird Jesus, lady.  The one in the book I've got would pretty much be pointing at Trump and saying, "Get thee behind me."




 
So, who am I to question that?

I don't know, but I'll take "A hypocritical piece of shit" for $500, Alex.




The Lord works in mysterious ways, so they say.

And they also say "Even the devil can quote scripture."   Wonder if that'll come up before the post is done?  *


 
The Bible is full of stories of sinful men whom God used in some way or other for his glorious purposes.

And it's also full of charlatans who led the foolish astray and then ended up in the lake of fire, but... pick your cherries, make a pie.


 
 It is not for me to judge, nor to question why.

Unless a liberal's involved, and then look out, Katie bar the door!


 
But to just accept that Donald Trump is our President for a reason.  

That reason being, you're a gullible, willfully-stupid idiot.



Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

* well, I'll be damned, look what happened, it did come up after all.

Cute how you think you're fit to preach to us.

Now then... you can hang around if you want, but you're done.

Very Happy

View user profile


Old meme
Dosen't include new lies from trump.
Remember when this story broke and lily donny said ok that's everything and then every week more and more would be exposed.

View user profile
I hate to repeat myself, but:

ConservaLady wrote:
And were these payments illegal somehow?  

Anybody?

No? Well, it's all just so much ado about nothing then.

View user profile
polecat wrote:

Old meme
Dosen't include new lies from trump.
Remember when this story broke and lily donny said ok that's everything and then every week more and more would be exposed.  

I haven't seen it reported lately, but there was the issue at the time...almost exactly a year ago, that Trump dictated a statement for Jr aboard AF 1.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.9302d925961c

View user profile
So what's the crime?  

Donald Jr, Jared Kushner, and Manafort in their capacities as campaign officials met with a Russian lawyer they had not met before who they were told could provide them information on Hillary Clinton.  Some other people were in the room they didn't know either. If one or more of them were associated with Russian intelligence, how were they to know that?   No information changed hands.  No "deal" was made.  

So what's the crime?  Meeting with a foreign national who says they have information on your campaign opponent?  If that's a crime, well you better get the case of Hillary Clinton in front of a Grand Jury.  She paid a foreign national (Steele) to get dirt on Donald Trump.  And that foreign national traveled to Ukraine and other places in Europe and met with (gasp!!) Russians and other foreign nationals, some of whom he knew to be intelligence operatives, to get dirt on Donald Trump and his associates.

Face it people.  There's not going to be an indictment of Trump.   There's not going to be impeachment.  Unemployment numbers are about the lowest in history and GDP is about the highest.  Trump is dealing with our trade issues and taking a hard line against Russia (note: the sanctions.)  He's also short-stopping Europe from becoming energy dependent on Russia by making a deal to sell them US LNG.   He's taken a hard line on North Korea and already met with their leader about their nukes and that's still ongoing.  He's met with the Russians about Syria, terrorism, and a host of other important things.   He's getting Europe and other nations to pay their fair share of their own defense.  He's cracking down on illegal immigration across our southern border and elsewhere.    He passed a tax bill all middle class Americans will soon see the benefit of if they haven't adjusted their W-4's already and are seeing those benefits now.  He's appointed two well qualified conservative Supreme Court Justices and there will probably be a third and maybe a fourth to come.

I could cite dozens of other things.  But suffice it to say.  President Trump won't be indicted and he won't be impeached.   The Democrats have nothing to offer but baseless hysteria.  So get used to 6 more years of President Trump Making America Great Again!

View user profile
I'm going out with Natasha tonight, can I borrow the balalaika?

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I think what became apparent to me tonight, is Mueller already has plenty of evidence.

Mueller is like the investigator in the pink Panther as he fumbles about looking for something shiny.

Two+ years of unlimited resources from our country's leading investigative agency and all he has proven is a few Russians duped a handful of liberal twits on social media.

Wow, crack investigator he is not.

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:I hate to repeat myself, but:

ConservaLady wrote:
And were these payments illegal somehow?  

Anybody?

No?  Well, it's all just so much ado about nothing then.

Giuliani Accidentally Confirms That Cohen’s Payment to Stormy Daniels Was a Campaign Finance Violation

Rudy Giuliani might not be a supernaturally terrible attorney — but he plays one on TV.

Last night, the president’s new lawyer went on national television and suggested that his client had fired James Comey for refusing to do his bidding on the Russia investigation (which would implicate Trump in obstruction of justice), and also that, contrary to the president’s own public statements, Trump had repaid Michael Cohen for the infamous, $130,000 hush payment to Stormy Daniels (which would implicate the president’s campaign in a campaign finance violation).

Previously, Trump had insisted that his lawyer Michael Cohen unilaterally decided to buy his (alleged) paramour’s silence in October 2016 — and that he never reimbursed Cohen for that expense. That narrative did nothing to refute the charge that Cohen’s payment violated campaign finance law: Paying someone not to disclose information that would damage a political campaign qualifies as an “in-kind contribution” to that campaign, under federal rules, and $130,000 is far more than any individual can contribute to a single campaign. Still, if Cohen hadn’t been repaid, then the offense was his own.

But on Hannity, Giuliani insisted that “the president repaid it,” suggesting that this rendered the payment “not campaign money,” and that therefore, there was “no campaign finance violation.” Alas, this analysis was entirely wrong: While Trump could legally make contributions of any size to his own campaign, his campaign cannot accept loans of any size from outside contributors; and if Cohen made a $130,000 payment to Daniels with the intention of aiding Trump’s candidacy, and was subsequently reimbursed, then that payment would constitute an excessively large loan — and the Trump campaign’s failure to report it would have been a campaign finance violation.

So, on Friday morning, Giuliani returned to Fox News to clean up his mess. In an interview with Fox & Friends, the former New York mayor turned his attention to the heart of the matter: Did Michael Cohen secretly buy Stormy Daniels’s silence to help the president personally (which is legal) or politically (which is not).

“If we had to defend this as not being a campaign contribution, I think we could do that,” Giuliani said. “This is for personal reasons … The president had been hurt personally, not politically, personally so much — and the First Lady — by some of the false allegations. That one more false allegation [is] six years old, I think [Cohen] was trying to help the family. For that he’s treated like some kind of villain.”

In a nutshell, Giuliani’s new story is that the flood of allegations that followed the “Access Hollywood tape” was hurting Donald and Melania personally, and Cohen paid off Daniels to spare the couple more humiliation. The president reinforced this narrative in a series of legalistic tweets Thursday morning.

The big problem with this story is that the payment was made mere weeks before the 2016 election — and it’s exceedingly difficult to believe that the political ramifications of Stormy telling tales played no role in Cohen’s thinking.

In fact, it is so difficult to believe that Giuliani couldn’t even pretend to believe it for longer than two minutes: Shortly after explaining that the payment had nothing to do with politics, Giuliani confirmed that it totally did.

“Imagine if that came out of October 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton,” Giuliani instructed the Fox morning crew. “Cohen made it go away. He did his job.”

Giuliani, on the other hand, didn’t do his.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/giuliani-reveals-that-stormy-daniels-payoff-was-campaign-finance-violation-fox-friends.html

***********

View user profile
Let me help somebody with the understanding of the crime. It will be a criminal conspiracy to violate the law seeking assistance from a foreign entity, and getting in kind campaign contributions. The fact that there is a conspiracy, all the prosecutor will have to do with each conspirator is to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person had a nexus with that conspiracy. The fact that the person did nothing further, or even if the crime was inchoate does not change the fact that a grand jury will get an indictment. 100% certain without any further evidence than the emails, and admissions that Mueller will get his indictment from the Grand Jury, and the reason he will not tip his hand is because when dealing with co-conspirators, you are going to need to make deals.

Please note that the prosecutors as reported by Cohen's lawyers have made no deal, because there is a prima facia case of an intentional act by at least two or three Trump family or staff to solicit campaign help from a foreign agent. Mueller is now just building the nexus with each in that conspiracy, and whether it is inchoate or actual will be released in those indictments.

I laugh at the idea Mueller is some sort of hack. Trump's erratic behavior and Rudy's frantic defense of the same is the realization that Mueller is among the best and brightest, and if there is nothing there, he will NOT take anything to the Grand Jury.

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:So what's the crime?  

Donald Jr, Jared Kushner, and Manafort in their capacities as campaign officials met with a Russian lawyer they had not met before who they were told could provide them information on Hillary Clinton.  Some other people were in the room they didn't know either. If one or more of them were associated with Russian intelligence, how were they to know that?   No information changed hands.  No "deal" was made.  

So what's the crime?  Meeting with a foreign national who says they have information on your campaign opponent?  If that's a crime, well you better get the case of Hillary Clinton in front of a Grand Jury.  She paid a foreign national (Steele) to get dirt on Donald Trump.  And that foreign national traveled to Ukraine and other places in Europe and met with (gasp!!) Russians and other foreign nationals, some of whom he knew to be intelligence operatives, to get dirt on Donald Trump and his associates.

Face it people.  There's not going to be an indictment of Trump.   There's not going to be impeachment.  Unemployment numbers are about the lowest in history and GDP is about the highest.  Trump is dealing with our trade issues and taking a hard line against Russia (note: the sanctions.)  He's also short-stopping Europe from becoming energy dependent on Russia by making a deal to sell them US LNG.   He's taken a hard line on North Korea and already met with their leader about their nukes and that's still ongoing.  He's met with the Russians about Syria, terrorism, and a host of other important things.   He's getting Europe and other nations to pay their fair share of their own defense.  He's cracking down on illegal immigration across our southern border and elsewhere.    He passed a tax bill all middle class Americans will soon see the benefit of if they haven't adjusted their W-4's already and are seeing those benefits now.  He's appointed two well qualified conservative Supreme Court Justices and there will probably be a third and maybe a fourth to come.

I could cite dozens of other things.  But suffice it to say.  President Trump won't be indicted and he won't be impeached.   The Democrats have nothing to offer but baseless hysteria.  So get used to 6 more years of President Trump Making America Great Again!



Fusion GPS was originally hired by the Washington Free Beacon, a right-wing publication.  We still don't know which Republican candidate wanted that research.  I'm not even going to bother with your ridiculous claims about the tax bills, the Supremes, or the "dozens of other things" you think Drumpf has done for the country.  

Here's what's going to happen:



View user profile
Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani is on TV saying we can't trust Donald Trump's other lawyer because Donald Trump hires terrible liars to be his lawyers.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote: there is a prima facia case of an intentional act by at least two or three Trump family or staff to solicit campaign help from a foreign agent.  

DJT Jr nor anyone else did not solicit information from the Russians nor did they solicit the meeting in question..      And no information was received by the Trump campaign as a result of that meeting. The Trump campaign turned that R ussian lawyer down flat.  So much for your specious legal theory on that.  The Russians went ahead & spread the information they had hacked from the weak Democrat Party computer systems via WikiLeaks anyway.   Then they went on with their lame Facebook campaign.  

There was no so-called "collusion."  To think President Trump will be indicted or impeached because some of his campaign officials were invited to a meeting with some Russian lawyer is just a political pipe-dream.   There will be no indictment and there will be no impeachment.  Count on it.

On the other hand, the Clinton campaign did solicit information from foreign agents, and paid them for it.   One can only wonder many other foreign intelligence operatives did the Clinton campaign collude with?   Maybe Mueller will look into that?



Last edited by ConservaLady on 7/28/2018, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani is on TV saying we can't trust Donald Trump's other lawyer because Donald Trump hires terrible liars to be his lawyers.


I would think that right now Donald Trump Junior better not have a Rudy level lawyer...........he is in trouble, and daddy will probably pardon him, but much of what he did was in NY State, and I guarantee you that the state charges will follow if a pardon follows. So the beauty of the delay is that the trial will not get finished until after 2020 on the conspiracy indictments and double jep will not apply because there is no conviction.....so he is still at risk on state charges......does Trump really want to sacrifice his children, or will he cut a deal to resign with his son and him not facing any jail time......the trust violations in NY State however remain, and the Northern District of Illinois routinely puts mob guys in jail who say they are running charity poker games and they are really using the proceeds not for the charity, but for their own criminal enterprises.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:

I would think that right now Donald Trump Junior better not have a Rudy level lawyer...........he is in trouble, and daddy will probably pardon him, but much of what he did was in NY State, and I guarantee you that the state charges will follow if a pardon follows.  So the beauty of the delay is that the trial will not get finished until after 2020 on the conspiracy indictments and double jep will not apply because there is no conviction.....so he is still at risk on state charges......does Trump really want to sacrifice his children, or will he cut a deal to resign with his son and him not facing any jail time......the trust violations in NY State however remain, and the Northern District of Illinois routinely puts mob guys in jail who say they are running charity poker games and they are really using the proceeds not for the charity, but for their own criminal enterprises.

Dream on my friend.  Dream on.   Won't happen.  Any of it.

You realize, do you not, that Cohen has not actually said anything on this. It's all coming from anonymous sources purportedly close to Cohen or his lawyers. I smell Fake News!

(from the most watched TV news network in America)

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:I hate to repeat myself, but:

ConservaLady wrote:
And were these payments illegal somehow?  

Anybody?

No?  Well, it's all just so much ado about nothing then.

The issue is not the illegality of the payments but the lying about them. He hid his scumminess from the public while parading all the women who accused Clinton of harassment during the campaign debates all the while he had a worse history and character. I'm sure as a hypocrite Christian those things only matter when it's the other guy.

View user profile
ConservaLady wrote:
2seaoat wrote: there is a prima facia case of an intentional act by at least two or three Trump family or staff to solicit campaign help from a foreign agent.  

DJT Jr nor anyone else did not solicit information from the Russians nor did they solicit the meeting in question..      And no information was received by the Trump campaign as a result of that meeting.  The Trump campaign turned that R ussian lawyer down flat.  So much for your specious legal theory on that.  The Russians went ahead & spread the information they had hacked from the weak Democrat Party computer systems via WikiLeaks anyway.   Then they went on with their lame Facebook campaign.  

There was no so-called "collusion."  To think President Trump will be indicted or impeached because some of his campaign officials were invited to a meeting with some Russian lawyer is just a political pipe-dream.   There will be no indictment and there will be no impeachment.  Count on it.

On the other hand, the Clinton campaign did solicit information from foreign agents, and paid them for it.   One can only wonder many other foreign intelligence operatives did the Clinton campaign collude with?   Maybe Mueller will look into that?

You are woefully woefully misinformed. The emails confiscated from Trump Jr. show the intent before the meeting whether the meeting was solicitated or not. Flynn has also flipped so his testimony as to the collusion of the lifting of sanctions will be highly incriminating. The idea Flynn did that all on his own is beyond even discussing. I imagine Mueller is going to get Manafort convicted and then make a deal for a lesser sentence. Trump knows his ass is cooked and that's even before Cohen has made his deal. It's why he desperately is trying to discredit Mueller.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum