Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It turns out Russia used the NRA to funnel money to the Trump Campaign!

+8
Floridatexan
ConservaLady
Deus X
EmeraldGhost
polecat
Telstar
zsomething
Wordslinger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Please give an example of this. I would suggest that any example you post, the restrictions to access of guns was the least important factor in extermination. Do you really think if the Jews had guns in their homes their fate would have drastically changed in the third Reich? However, I will keep an open mind if you can point to an example of what you have referenced.

Wordslinger wrote:What in hell has that to do with the NRA willingly being used by Russia to funnel illegal campaign funds to the Trump campaign?

Ya'll are wasting your time trying to debate with or educate either PkrBoy or ConservaLoony. They are, like most racists, none-too-bright and impervious to reason. They're controlled by their Lizard or Reptillian Brain as opposed to normal humans who use the Neocortex to learn things and make decisions.

It turns out Russia used the NRA to funnel money to the Trump Campaign! - Page 2 Reptillian-brain

You have a good point there ... LOL

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Floridatexan wrote:

So, if you can't convert me, are you gonna shoot me?

I can't convert you. I can only show you the path. Whether you decide to take it or not is between you and God.

Matthew 13:1–9
13That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat beside the sea. 2Such great crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat there, while the whole crowd stood on the beach. 3And he told them many things in parables, saying: “Listen! A sower went out to sow. 4And as he sowed, some seeds fell on the path, and the birds came and ate them up. 5Other seeds fell on rocky ground, where they did not have much soil, and they sprang up quickly, since they had no depth of soil. 6But when the sun rose, they were scorched; and since they had no root, they withered away. 7Other seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. 8Other seeds fell on good soil and brought forth grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9Let anyone with ears listen!”

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ConservaLady wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I can't convert you.  I can only show you the path.   Whether you decide to take it or not is between you and God.

13That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat beside the sea. 2Such great crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat there, while the whole crowd stood on the beach. 3And he told them many things in parables, saying: “Listen! A sower went out to sow. 4And as he sowed, some seeds fell on the path, and the birds came and ate them up. 5Other seeds fell on rocky ground, where they did not have much soil, and they sprang up quickly, since they had no depth of soil. 6But when the sun rose, they were scorched; and since they had no root, they withered away. 7Other seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. 8Other seeds fell on good soil and brought forth grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9Let anyone with ears listen!”

Explain exactly why this Jesus dude and his erstwhile Dad allow a two-year-old child to suffer the pain of terminal bone cancer. Your Jesus can kiss my ass.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Explain exactly why this Jesus dude and his erstwhile Dad allow a two-year-old child to suffer the pain of terminal bone cancer.  Your Jesus can kiss my ass.

Or how about the 2005 abduction, rape, and murder of nine-year-old Jessica Marie Lunsford from Homassasa, who was buried alive with her teddy bear in a black plastic garbage bag, and found with her poor little fingers poking holes in the bag in a vain attempt to escape her death by asphyxiation.

Nope, the kind of god who would allow that horror to happen to a sweet, innocent young child -- while he supposedly "blesses" the winner of a sports event or someone recently promoted at work -- is no one I want anything to do with.  EVER.  

Here's the reality in a nutshell:  Religious belief is simply a matter of choosing to believe.  It doesn't make ONE WORD of any of it objectively true.  Believe what you want, and leave the rest of us -- who accept the inevitability and finality of death's oblivion (the deep dread of which is the ultimate foundation of virtually all the world's myriad religions)-- alone.

Gazillions of galaxies in the universe and you little Earth-bound believers think you "know" ANYTHING?  HA.  Self-delusion is YOUR choice.  Enjoy it if that's what makes you happy.  Look:  I've been there, done that, and realize it feels really good to "know" there's a loving god and a heavenly afterlife for my loved ones and myself.  Trouble is, it may be true in your mind, but there's not one whit of empirical evidence to prove any of it.  NOT ONE.  The far, far greater likelihood is that it's all human invention. (We're very good at that.)

polecat

polecat

Gonna be interesting watching the NRA twist that right to bear arms no matter what into "but not if they're 3D printed and we can't make a profit."

The good news is, the NRA opposes 3-D printed guns. The predictable news is, it’s only because, in this case, the NRA can’t make money off of death.

PkrBum

PkrBum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/bruce-ohr-glenn-simpson-nra/

Notes taken by Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr show that Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson claimed that longtime GOP lawyer Cleta Mitchell was concerned about Russian funding for the NRA.

Mitchell vehemently denies the allegation, which first appeared in a news article published by McClatchy in March.

Mitchell says Simpson should be prosecuted for making false statements to a federal official.

Vikingwoman

ConservaLady wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I can't convert you.  I can only show you the path.   Whether you decide to take it or not is between you and God.

Please stop w/ the made up shit! If 1.6 millions Jews including women and children marched on to their deaths while praying fervently to your God then you ought to have enough sense by now to know it's all bullshit.

2seaoat

I can only show you the path

Wow.....definitely a sock, this poser knows nothing about the bible but sounds like a person who needs the same to try to convince people that she is relevant.

In regard to the concept of God, for centuries Christians have had to endure stupid people calling themselves Christians defining God. This is simple. At some point there will be a nexus between God and Science. We simply are incapable of creating that Nexus with our levels of technology and knowledge. So two camps have developed the see saw of ----I have not seen the dude, so he does not exist----or I have never seen the dude but I have faith that he does exist.

So if we may not even have the knowledge to discover god, is the existence of this concept somehow negated for lack of Knowledge? Did California not exist in 500 BC because it was undiscovered? Why would we attribute good things in the real world and bad things in the real world to this concept of God? Is not the very essence of life the celebration of life at birth, and cruel death ending the same. Do we not in our life share joy and sadness by design, and is not this by design. So you can attack me for my Christian beliefs, but I am very comfortable with the concept of God as contained in Matthew 6, and I do not need anybody to show me the path......geez......that is some stinky sock.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote: I can only show you the path

Wow.....definitely a sock, this poser knows nothing about the bible but sounds like a person who needs the same to try to convince people that she is relevant.

In regard to the concept of God, for centuries Christians have had to endure stupid people calling themselves Christians defining God.  This is simple.  At some point there will be a nexus between God and Science.  We simply are incapable of creating that Nexus with our levels of technology and knowledge.  So two camps have developed the see saw of ----I have not seen the dude, so he does not exist----or I have never seen the dude but I have faith that he does exist.  

So if we may not even have the knowledge to discover god, is the existence of this concept somehow negated for lack of Knowledge?   Did California not exist in 500 BC because it was undiscovered?  Why would we attribute good things in the real world and bad things in the real world to this concept of God?  Is not the very essence of life the celebration of life at birth, and cruel death ending the same.  Do we not in our life share joy and sadness by design, and is not this by design.   So you can attack me for my Christian beliefs, but I am very comfortable with the concept of God as contained in Matthew 6, and I do not need anybody to show me the path......geez......that is some stinky sock.

At least Terry of Town believed what he preached and he preached it on forums from coast to coast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum